User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What has Trump done to harm you????

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The dignity of the nation. That was trashed as soon as BO the peep got into office with that crap about fundamentally transforming the nation.

Just a clue for you leftists. You don't fundamentally transform something you like. Now lets see if the left has the brain capacity to figure that out.

Trump hasn't done anything to harm people personally.

Oh and now that the lefts own economists came out saying this economy is due to Trump. That ends the bull$#@! about the previous administration and what they tried to do. The lie about the Tax cuts only helping out the 1%. The Rich. Was a lie and now has been proven as a lie. All the leftness can do now is hope Demo Propaganda machine their Lame Stream media can gloss it over. To late historian already writing the annual of history.

Trump has more support from Blacks, Latinos, and Asians, than what got him elected. Trump even has support from Blue Dog Democrats.

Oh and as to the BS about the Trump and the Saud. The Saud told the Uttering Stuttering BO the Peep that if Iran got nukes. They will get nukes. But the peep didn't do anything about those Chinese Missiles the Saud acquired. The very same ones that they can put in a nuke. Which Trump didn't have anything to do with that.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,261x in 10,568 Posts
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump dropped more bombs than any president in history? How soon we forget LBJ, Vietnam and Cambodia. How soon we forget FDR and the carpet bombing of Europe.
    There were over 3 million bombs dropped in Vietnam and Cambodia. The number of bombs dropped by Trump in Afghanistan number about 1% of that number

So that is a lie right out of the box.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nathanbforrest45 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (06-06-2019),DGUtley (06-05-2019),MMC (06-05-2019)

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 892
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassYour first Group25000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Admiral Ackbar's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,992x in 3,109 Posts
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God Bless America and God Bless Donald Trump!

trump.jpgtrumps house.jpgUSflag.jpg
    "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"----Fletcher in The Outlaw Josey Wales

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Admiral Ackbar For This Useful Post:

MMC (06-05-2019)

tPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,629x in 25,166 Posts
    Mentioned
    892 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has dropped more bombs than ANY US President in history? FDR? Truman?
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DGUtley For This Useful Post:

Admiral Ackbar (06-05-2019),Captdon (06-06-2019),Lummy (06-07-2019)

Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 81,530x in 55,047 Posts
    Mentioned
    2014 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    + conservative judges
    + cut taxes
    + cut regulations
    - tariffs
    + TDS
    - personality
    ========
    no harm
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Captdon (06-06-2019),MMC (06-05-2019)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,261x in 10,568 Posts
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also question who are these children that President Donald Trump allegedly molested?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nathanbforrest45 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (06-06-2019)

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    alexa's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,020x in 2,185 Posts
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post
    I also question who are these children that President Donald Trump allegedly molested?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to alexa For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (06-05-2019)

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,008
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Private Pickle's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,114x in 9,773 Posts
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by just anotherperson View Post
    so again and again and again people keep on asking this but in a sarcastic way, knowing that no one wants to take the time to lay it out. Today someone asked me again. I gave a link to one of my previous replies to the same question but they felt it was not good enough, but it damed well was good enough. See for yourself. http://thepoliticalforums.com/thread...rms-against-us but you know what it is fine. I had more to add to that list anyways. So i am going to put that list here in this new thread it is deserving.

Yes trump has done tons of harm to our nation, and he is only getting started. This list is so incomplete. I just rambled what was off the top of my head. It is a reply given to another member. I will not edit it.

for one trump has destroyed the image of my nation, and destroyed the dignity and honor of it as well. He as over 20 sex abuse accusers, yes i know they are just accusers but you know when there is over 20 people and some of them children it starts looking kind of iffy. He has made our nation a laughing stock of the whole world.

he is bff's with saudi arabia. That is personal. He is involving our nation in assisting in the yemen genocide. That is personal. My tax dollars are involved in killing children by starvation and bombs. If you don't think that involves you personally you are not looking correctly.

a whistle blower came forward stating that the trump administration was secretly handing over nuclear technology to saudi arabia. This is after the kingdom already admitted they would build a nuke. So let me guess you think that trump handing over nuclear technology to the kingdom will not affect you? They are the same people committing genocide... What could they do with nukes?

trump has dropped more bombs than any other president in us history. Do you think that does not affect you? We are going deeper into debt every day. Do you know how much we have to spend so he can drop those bombs? But guess what it takes money out of our pockets and puts it in the pockets of the military industrial complex. It is just a form of corporate welfare, blood is a real currency.

our infrastructure is falling apart here at home, while all of our money is being spent on war.

he also ended transparency on civilian death counts, now he does not have to report civilian deaths in war zones. This way the people will be oblivious and not even know what kinds of atrocities are happening in our names.

he said he was going to bring our troops home, but he never did. Instead he sent off more troops. He is also instigating regime change in venezuela, and possibly iran. He is beating the war drums like every president has before him. He is a liar, like every president before him.

trump said he was going to fix our economy but instead he is propping it up by borrowing. He is just driving our nation deeper into debt like every president before him has.

he gave tax cuts to his wealthy friends while we the people had to pay more than ever. He cut their taxes by 91 billion and increased the taxes of the people by 100 billion.

he plans to increase the military budget, while taking it from the programs that help the people like social security, and programs like wic that give babies milk, and food stamps, and medicare, and medicaid. This will affect so many people and hurt so many.

he has plans to release the immigrants all around the nation without proper vetting as punishment to his own citizens. Without even giving them any federal funding to help feed or house them, he plans to do it as a means to break the states where he releases the immigrants.

trump suspended the epa. Because they do not have proper funding they are all but gutted. They are no longer working to protect the people of this nation from environmental hazards, rather they are working under the guise of it, but doing the opposite.

trump has rolled back environmental protections that have helped the people. Now coal plants will not be regulated and can release the mercury like they did before the regulations, and that was so harmful and killed so many people. It caused cardiovascular issues, and neurological issues, and breathing issues, children were the hardest hit.

he signed a bill removing our internet privacy protections. If you don't think that infringes on your civil liberties then you are mistaken.

he ended net neutrality. Thanks to this our internet can be that much more controlled.

trump has deregulated the fda and given our right for safe medication away.

he pulled us out of the paris climate agreement.

there is a ton more that he has done but you know what these things are posted on a daily basis. One major thing he has done is bring division to our nation. He has emboldened the racists, and our nation is in turmoil for it. This has always been an issue no matter who was president. But our country is more divided now than i can ever remember, i am 40, at least in my lifetime. He has done so much to destroy our nation and the fact that some choose to ignore it or put frosting on top of a rotten cake that is the trump administration is just down right appalling if you ask me.

it is also amazing to me that our nation fought and killed and helped liberate the jews that hitler had killed. It was a scar on the face of humanity, and many of the people here in this forum champion us partaking in a modern day genocide in yemen. We have been through this, everyone knows that it was one of the darkest periods in the history of the world. You cannot think that our nation being involved in killing 20 million people does not directly affect you. Are you pleased that the military industrial complex will get the billions? Is that worth smearing your nations good name for all of time? Is it easy for you to sleep at night while children are being massacred for the prosperity of our nation? You might not think that it directly affects you, but you are wrong. You are just not able to see the effects, that's all. Everything is connected in one way or another.

yes yes have a piranha feeding frenzy trump supporters. I am just telling it like it is. I was not even in the mood to even discuss it but another member thought i should discuss it whether i wanted to or not. http://thepoliticalforums.com/thread...66#post2617466 so here it is. You wont like it, because there are just way too many facts to handle but there it is.
    Trump has dropped more bombs than any other president in us history
    lol
    I find your lack of faith...disturbing...

-Darth Vader

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,008
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Private Pickle's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,114x in 9,773 Posts
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    Obama?
    I find your lack of faith...disturbing...

-Darth Vader

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    alexa's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,020x in 2,185 Posts
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    Nixon dropped more bombs, ~2.7MM tons (by TNT equivalence) on Cambodia than the US dropped during WW2 in all theaters of operation ~2MM tons, including the nukes at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

+ Reply to Thread