User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Lies to Congress and makes deal to give Saudi Arabia nuclear capability.

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,590x in 25,145 Posts
    Mentioned
    892 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't get me wrong -- I am not in favor of giving Nuclear Missile technology to SA. Your liberties with the facts and perspective merits comment.

Quote Originally Posted by RadioGod View Post
    Iranian threat? LOL. They wanted nuclear power plants, not bombs. And part of the Iranian nuclear deal was constant inspections to make sure they would not build a bomb. How is Iran a threat? Because they are not run by an Islamic fundamentalist Monarchy?
    You are mistaken on the inspection issues. You are also mistaken on what they wanted. The "Iran deal" was intended to delay Iran's acquisition of a bomb, not eliminate it. https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...iran-nuclear-/ The Iranians have been killing Americans (directly or indirectly) for 40 years -- you don't consider that a threat?

And why should we make a deal with Satan to fend of the anti-christ? Given their extreme views, both Israeli and Saudi leadership should never have a nuclear trigger. They both believe the earth is theirs, given by God. And we are all here at their whim.
    This statement is silly.

And the reason people in Iran chant death to America is the same reason they are chanting it in Venezuela right now. We want to rape those countries of their resources for the billionaire class and enslave their people. When people wake up and realize how those same billionaires are leeching off of us Americans, they will be chanting the same sh*t. I realize this will terrorize some brain cell(s) in this forum, but hey, why not?
    No. What country have we ever enslaved? What country have we raped for their resources? On today of all day you assert this -- all I can ever recall is we ask for a little piece of land to bury our dead after we've liberated other people.
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DGUtley For This Useful Post:

Captdon (06-06-2019),countryboy (06-06-2019),MisterVeritis (06-06-2019),MMC (06-07-2019)

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RadioGod's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 915x in 631 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PJL View Post
    If this comes to pass , China and Russia will justifiably arm Iran to the teeth with anything they want ., and probably Syria , Cuba and Venezuela as well.....Trump is so smart that he has even outsmarted himself.
    Very true. China and Russia are already in deals with the Saudis, and Iran as well. Those nations are also at the mercy of their billionaire class. Some of those billionaires are the same one's dictating American foreign policy as well. Strange how that works.
    Trump gave up his secret to making deals long ago. It's simple, really. He takes away as much as he can in one big swoop, then he lets you negotiate for some of it back. You feel somewhat relieved, and he says he's good friends with you on twitter again. Meanwhile, international tensions and homeland strife build up to a breaking point. Now we are on the brink of American civil war II, as well as world war III.
    I live with a profound happiness that can only be achieved by being hated by Mr.Veritis

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RadioGod For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (06-06-2019)

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 411
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Mini Me's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,658x in 1,293 Posts
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Obama lied and secretly made deals with iran. Obama lied about fast and furious. Clinton lied about having sex with a woman 34 yrs his jur in the oval office while he was on the phone talking to a senator and having his govt paid employee secretary play chicky for him. Should I go on ?
    Bravo! Classic 'whataboutism!

Take a bow!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mini Me For This Useful Post:

RadioGod (06-06-2019),Safety (06-06-2019)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Obama lied and secretly made deals with iran. Obama lied about fast and furious. Clinton lied about having sex with a woman 34 yrs his jur in the oval office while he was on the phone talking to a senator and having his govt paid employee secretary play chicky for him. Should I go on ?
    Really, post #2 and already attempting to deflect?
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    Don't get me wrong -- I am not in favor of giving Nuclear Missile technology to SA. Your liberties with the facts and perspective merits comment.

You are mistaken on the inspection issues. You are also mistaken on what they wanted. The "Iran deal" was intended to delay Iran's acquisition of a bomb, not eliminate it. https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...iran-nuclear-/ The Iranians have been killing Americans (directly or indirectly) for 40 years -- you don't consider that a threat?

This statement is silly.

No. What country have we ever enslaved? What country have we raped for their resources? On today of all day you assert this -- all I can ever recall is we ask for a little piece of land to bury our dead after we've liberated other people.
    I see you haven't gotten any smarter. Not that I expected you to.
    The only reason that Trump killed the deal with Iran was because he said it was dumb during his campaign, which found favor with Obama haters, and it was also the price for doing business with the Saudis. The Saudis have cash.
    And the Jewish people are, on the whole, just exactly like us. They are decent, good people. But their elite, like Netenyahu, do believe God gave them the earth, and we should all count ourselves lucky if they let us live here and be their slaves. This is not really in question, even most non-Jewish billionaires believe this also. They just don't have the old testament to wave around as "proof" of their covenant with God. LOL. I know you idolize the billionaire class, sorry if I slandered your heroes.
    Your 3rd response left me a little incredulous. What country have we ever enslaved? You are sh*tting me, right? Let's start with our own. We all are told we live in a free country. We are told our vote counts, we have the freedom of speech, the freedom from religious persecution, the freedom of the press, the right to bear arms that cannot be infringed in any way, the right to privacy in our personal effects and property, etc.
    But none of that is true.
    Voting? Electoral college, presidents don't get elected with our votes.
    Freedom from religious persecution? Tell that to every muslim in this nation who is on a terror watch list. Oh, and that would be EVERY muslim.
    Freedom of speech and the press? Tell that to Julian Assange. Hell, tell it to Alex Jones too.
    Right to bear arms? Yeah, fill out this form and wait 2 or 3 weeks for the secret police to run a background check on you. And if a cop ever sees you with it, you will be shot on sight.
    Privacy from warrantless searches and seizures? Now, warrants get issued for any reason, no proof necessary. And we even have secret FISA courts we are not allowed to know about, much less defend ourselves against with legal counsel.
    We are enslaved, and we are so stupid, we think we are a beacon of freedom. LOL. And we leave this legacy in the wake of every single country we have ever invaded. Except Vietnam, they took awhile to come around to our way of economics, because they kicked our a$$es. Oh, and Cuba, because of the Bay of Pigs and the multiple failed assassination attempts on Castro. That one failed too.
    If you believe that Iraq's oil and Afghanistan's mining and opium production are not being plundered by corporations from outside of those countries, you are denser than a neutron star. In case that goes over your head, it means your brain is a pile of horse sh*t with the same mass as 50,000 earths.
    Nice talking to you again, class-action ambulance chaser.
    I live with a profound happiness that can only be achieved by being hated by Mr.Veritis

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RadioGod For This Useful Post:

AZ Jim (06-21-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Bravo! Classic 'whataboutism!

Take a bow!

I rarely take advice from a doctor, but when I do, it's Doctor Strangelove

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RadioGod For This Useful Post:

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,411x in 94,888 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^Still doesn't understand the Electoral College....^^^^
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    ^^^Still doesn't understand the Electoral College....^^^^
    ^^^Still counts with fingers, toes, and other bodily appendages. Anything above 20 1/2 eludes him. LOL.^^^

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RadioGod For This Useful Post:

AZ Jim (06-21-2019)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,411x in 94,888 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^Still counts with fingers, toes, and other bodily appendages. Anything above 20 1/2 eludes him. LOL.^^^
    That is something a 'tard would say.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (06-06-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    That is something a 'tard would say.
    Sure. So, if I am a "tard, and you are dumber than me, where does that leave you? You can answer me when that short bus goes through another wifi hotspot.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to RadioGod For This Useful Post:

AZ Jim (06-21-2019)

+ Reply to Thread