Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,554x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    I dont know how to cook. In addition I do not attract domestic types either. If I meet a two legger that can cook for just one day this will be what I have her cook. I cant stay interested in a woman more than a few days so I will probably throw her out when the beans are done but I wont go hungry.
    You could hire someone to stop by once a week and put a crock pot of food on, and send her on her way. You could buy one of those very large crock pot's. You can make so many things in them. You can put a stew in there, or a pot of beans, or a roast. Heck even someone who don't know how to cook such as yourself can easily watch a YouTube video and drop a roast and some diced potatoes into one easy peasy. Then boom, you have food to last you nearly all week. You can eat several meals. Put it in the fridge and just microwave it when you want some.

If you had the instant pot you could make a batch of rice in one, refrigerate the rice. Then make a roast next and that would take your meals to the next level. I mean to make a roast all you have to do is sprinkle some garlic salt on it add a 1/4 cup of water and put the lid on Boom. Same goes for a chicken, salt it add some butter, close the lid and bam it will cook it's self. The crock pot is perfect for a person who doesn't know how or like to cook.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 324
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassSocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    EvilCat Breath's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 965x in 637 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today there is no such thing as not knowing how to cook. The grocery stores carry every fashion of sauce and seasoning. I cook Indian, Chinese, Japanese and Carribean Jerk. I don't know how to cook any of it and I have no cookbooks. I have the grocery store.

+ Reply to Thread