Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,383x in 15,850 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    I believe we should leave you to your intentional ignorance. This is a blind spot for you.
    The facts are in my favor.

It is not some miracle plant. It has some useful properties like thousands of other plants. The difference is the weak minded like to use this one get high, so they have to hype it up to try to make others feel guilty about not supporting their use of it.

You appear to have bought into their bull$#@!.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 82.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,251x in 27,872 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HUNTSVILLE, Ala. - WHNT News 19 has learned Governor Kay Ivey signed Senate Bill 236 into law.

Deputy Press Secretary for Communications for Gov. Ivey Gina Maiola told WHNT News 19 she signed the bill into law Monday afternoon. She had until 11:59 p.m. to sign it.
    The bill seeks to create a commission to study the effects of medical marijuana and renew Carly's law, which allowed children with seizures to legally use cannabis oil.
    It passed the House 80-19 on May 31, but not without heated debate.
    Representative Mike Ball says he wants to teach more people about the bill so everyone can form their own opinions.
    "I would welcome any faith-based discussion on this because this is about healing. The opposition comes from people who practice politics in the name of religion," said Rep. Ball.
    Representative Mike Ball supports the use of marijuana for medical purposes. He led the way for Carly's law and he knows the difference it can make.
    "Say if people have this oil for this purpose, they won't be prosecuted, be in danger of being put in jail," explained Ball.
    He says studies show medical marijuana can help a variety of people and he'll be shocked if Governor Ivey doesn't sign the bill.
    When asked what this bill means for the state of Alabama, Ball says it's a small change for now.
    "I think we're on the verge of making a big step. We were about to make a big step had it not been blocked we would have, it would have been a big step. But now, it's a baby step," said Ball.

https://whnt.com/2019/06/09/governor...arijuana-bill/

I really like Mike Ball.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 82.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,251x in 27,872 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe we should leave you to your intentional ignorance. This is a blind spot for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    The facts are in my favor.
    No. They are not.
    It is not some miracle plant. It has some useful properties like thousands of other plants. The difference is the weak minded like to use this one get high, so they have to hype it up to try to make others feel guilty about not supporting their use of it.
    No one is making that stupid claim.

Your mind is closed.
    You appear to have bought into their bull$#@!.
    It does not matter what I believe. The evidence is growing.

Cannabis never should have been made illegal.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,132
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,383x in 15,850 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Cannabis never should have been made illegal.
    I never said it should have been. A lot of things have been made illegal that never should have been.

Just keep believing it is some kind of magic herb if you wish. You will of course, ultimately be disappointed.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

+ Reply to Thread