Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,499x in 16,029 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dreams ..to dream .funny/ non funny

I woke from a dream earlier. I had passed out in my very private space. It's a place I retreat, from you , your chaos rationalities ,' confirmed the word " Abilify ...was a common D appears " Abilify" was word . abilify..to be continued, i have a neighbor hood

I woke up flat on my back in the very huge chair in the winter terminals 77.? I was punching my fists in the air saying " come on homo tough guys , wanna shot at the title $#@!.." Jsll
    Nanny nanny come get me come bo where your small plane .stop.at cat food crossings
    Last edited by Cotton1; 06-11-2019 at 01:32 AM.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 530
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    I woke from a dream earlier. I had passed out out in my very private space. It's a place I retreat, from you , your chaos rationalities ,' confirmed the word " Abilify ...was a common D appears " Abilify" was word . abilify..to be continued, i have a neighbor hood

I woke up flat on my back in the very huge chair in the winter.? I was punching my fists in the air saying " come on homo tough guys , wanna shot at the title $#@!.." I

# among misunderstood.
    This i
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Strange days indeed

Woke up punching in the NBA " come get me larry..you coksukkers
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (06-11-2019)

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,497x in 1,841 Posts
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "You know what it's like to wake up in the middle of the night with a vivid dream? And you know that if you don't have a pencil and pad by the bed, it will be completely gone by the next morning. Sometimes it's important to wake up and stop dreaming. When a really great dream shows up, grab it." Larry Page
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    "You know what it's like to wake up in the middle of the night with a vivid dream? And you know that if you don't have a pencil and pad by the bed, it will be completely gone by the next morning. Sometimes it's important to wake up and stop dreaming. When a really great dream shows up, grab it." Larry Page
    Fact. I'm sure you noticed that my description of the dreams was a bit marginal. I was lol for a very long time but was still half asleep but I wanted to remember them. I only have 1 recurring dream and I cannot forget it . I'm driving in Little Rock with a certain past gf. We come upon a lot of emergency vehicles. The responders are carrying chunks of massive bloody body parts and some cars are destroyed. I reach over and remember her beautiful blue eyes and touch her breasts. We then proceed to a house. I ended up ditching her to eat popcorn while i enjoy watching another group of responders beat the dog out of some people in the front yard. Busy night
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nanny nanny boo boo come get me come boo where your small plane .stop.at cat food crossings
    "Stop at cat food crossings"? Okie dokie then. NASA mind control...I think we now have a 100% confirm that its time to implement MED change..repeat MED change confirm please, patient could end up as babbling fool having conversations with a bag of marbles in upcoming future ..hold please Houston we have a problem. Houston we are experiencing major malfunction patient is .Houston what God forsaken planet did you drag this nutcase off of..Houston this sht aint funny..mission abort crew requests GTFO ASAP
    Last edited by Cotton1; 06-11-2019 at 07:31 AM.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 879
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,087x in 12,282 Posts
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Waking up from even the most vivid dream, it's amazing how quickly it frequently dissipates and leaves you wondering what the heck it was even about. It feels like you're trying to grab onto something that is rapidly turning into mist. I was doing some reading about that phenomenon the other day, and one theory is that dreaming normally takes place in a part of the brain not connected with memory.

Of course sometimes we do recall our dreams in relatively good detail; like the other morning I dreamed that I woke up and discovered that someone had implanted a small revolving mirror in my left hand, and I didn't know who had done it or why. And I mentioned some months ago how when I was hospitalized with pneumonia in Jan-Feb of this year, I had a series of extremely vivid dreams, many of them really horrible nightmares, and when I would wake up I could not only remember them in amazing detail - complete with backstories and visual images - I found that my brain had incorporated them into my memory; I had no way of separating what I'd dreamed from what I had experienced in real life. Apparently serious illness can scramble the way in which the brain processes dreaming.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

Lummy (06-11-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    Waking up from even the most vivid dream, it's amazing how quickly it frequently dissipates and leaves you wondering what the heck it was even about. It feels like you're trying to grab onto something that is rapidly turning into mist. I was doing some reading about that phenomenon the other day, and one theory is that dreaming normally takes place in a part of the brain not connected with memory.

Of course sometimes we do recall our dreams in relatively good detail; like the other morning I dreamed that I woke up and discovered that someone had implanted a small revolving mirror in my left hand, and I didn't know who had done it or why. And I mentioned some months ago how when I was hospitalized with pneumonia in Jan-Feb of this year, I had a series of extremely vivid dreams, many of them really horrible nightmares, and when I would wake up I could not only remember them in amazing detail - complete with backstories and visual images - I found that my brain had incorporated them into my memory; I had no way of separating what I'd dreamed from what I had experienced in real life. Apparently serious illness can scramble the way in which the brain processes dreaming.
    I am inclined to lean toward the notion that when we REM sleep our mind is not dealing with a ton of distractions , static etc so its non filtered. IOW as close to processing only raw data from our brain coconut. IOW, the probability should exist that dreams are sometimes a manner of analyzing and processing data from mind. I didn't mention it but in both dreams I was laying in a box which was obviously a coffin reaching towards the heavens ready to do battle with negative stimuli that in my dream apparently manifest as people, some had faces ...most of them were very obviously of no face. It was a definate dream of me in what was apparently a very serious battle with Gods, demons, groups, specific face people but had no true body or facial definition. Of late ive been in what is clearly a life or death struggle with pros and cons of each one so bottom line, no clear winner. Biggest difference is an irony of sorts..if death wins you are DOA there'dore ejected from playing field.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am inclined to lean toward the notion that when we REM sleep our mind is not dealing with a ton of distractions , static etc so its non filtered. IOW as close to processing only raw data from our brain coconut.
    so ... it makes $#@! up on its own for distractions -- sort of like the maybe 95% of stuff one worries are going to happen never come to pass, being a total waste of wits but you do it anyway.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    so ... it makes $#@! up on its own for distractions -- sort of like the maybe 95% of stuff one worries are going to happen never come to pass, being a total waste of wits but you do it anyway.
    I would tend to say truth is within your statement. Especially if it's a survival skill.situation doing nip and tuck in multiple fronts of data...you brought me to a profound revelation of mine i had last week with dr ..
    y neighbor is a retired shrink. I hit him up lsst week about. 2 AM when neither of us would have distractons ..mo if interesting you mention that..
    I said via text to him about " disasociation" . as i typed in the word " used sparingly" it hit me..here is a bit of my text...

nd his fat **** to keep their $#@!suckers on truths or evrn better taped shut. Ill put a good old fashioned passive aggressive on hem and she is just curious enough to see about it. Stupid $#@! . I'm sorry but you dealt with their crap too. s when you never been taught.. Straight up self inflicted wound when you have.
    Have a wonderful day. I am beginning to gain hope
    Closing..
    ] Disassociating is a nice little tool to carry. Frequency of use ? I would think sparingly or itll morph into a mean $#@! of its own . . tough crowd , one might say. Night Feelgood
    Last edited by Cotton1; 06-11-2019 at 11:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread