Members banned from this thread: Bo-4

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: FEC Chairwoman gives Donald the business!

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 2,782
    Overall activity: 76.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Bo-4's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,463x in 7,639 Posts
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    She is a Democrat. When will the FEC sanction Crooked Hillary, Crooked Barack, the DNC and the Democrat party for actually doing what this political trollop claims is problematical for a Republican President to speculate about?
    Read first, be a hack later

FEC chairwoman Ellen Weintraub, who was appointed by former President George W. Bush in 2002, prefaced the statement by writing "I would not have thought that I needed to say this."
    Fascism begins with a central argument that the world is broken .. everything is a mess -Unknown

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 235
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,041x in 15,412 Posts
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo-4 View Post
    Read first, be a hack later

FEC chairwoman Ellen Weintraub, who was appointed by former President George W. Bush in 2002, prefaced the statement by writing "I would not have thought that I needed to say this."
    Uh huh:

Ellen L. Weintraub

Chair
    Democrat
    Currently serving

CONTACT

Biography

Ellen L. Weintraub (@EllenLWeintraub) has served as a commissioner on the U.S. Federal Election Commission since 2002 and chairs it for the third time this year.
    During her tenure, Weintraub has served as a consistent voice for meaningful campaign-finance law enforcement and robust disclosure. She believes that strong and fair regulation of money in politics is important to prevent corruption and maintain the faith of the American people in their democracy.
    Weintraub sounded the alarm early–and continues to do so–regarding the potential for corporate and “dark-money” spending to become a vehicle for foreign influence in our elections.
    Weintraub is a native New Yorker with degrees from Yale College and Harvard Law School. Prior to her appointment to the FEC, Weintraub was Of Counsel to the Political Law Group of Perkins Coie LLP and Counsel to the House Ethics Committee.

https://www.fec.gov/about/leadership...n-l-weintraub/

Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

MMC (06-14-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uh huh
    Well, it's nice that Dubya appointed a few Democrats. Obama did the same with Republicans. What you don't understand is that there isn't a single congressional R who approves of accepting dirt from hostile foreign governments in order to win an election. It's ILLEGAL and borders on treasonous.

Of course, like every other illegal, criminal thing this president does, they don't say much - If anything. Afraid of losing the crazies next time they run for reelection. He's going to destroy your party. I'd hate to see that happen. We need two healthy parties in this country.

Seems like a smart lady. But you'd probably like to set her in front on a firing squad. Move to Turkey, Russia or NoKo - The one way ticket's on me!

Fascism begins with a central argument that the world is broken .. everything is a mess -Unknown

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 884
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8,857x in 5,137 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Honestly, when it comes to anything Trump-related, the majority of so-called "conservatives" on this forum are becoming more and more divorced from reality and less and less capable of participating in a discussion with even a semblance of intelligence and objectivity.

Frankly, it's amazing to me that individuals who can see so clearly on at least some other issues can have such a huge orange blind spot about anything concerning Trump.

A while back, I swore off Trump-related "discussions" here, but I got sucked back in. I think it's probably time I did that again. This is getting to be far too much like heckling at the Special Olympics.
    "It is a foolish man who believes that he possesses all of the answers unless he is absolutely certain that he has heard all of the questions." - me

"Life is full of mysteries." - Lucy van Pelt

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

alexa (06-14-2019),BenjaminO (06-14-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo-4 View Post
    Well, it's nice that Dubya appointed a few Democrats. Obama did the same with Republicans. What you don't understand is that there isn't a single congressional R who approves of accepting dirt from hostile foreign governments in order to win an election. It's ILLEGAL and borders on treasonous.

Of course, like every other illegal, criminal thing this president does, they don't say much - If anything. Afraid of losing the crazies next time they run for reelection. He's going to destroy your party. I'd hate to see that happen. We need two healthy parties in this country.

Seems like a smart lady. But you'd probably like to set her in front on a firing squad. Move to Turkey, Russia or NoKo - The one way ticket's on me!

If it is illegal than Crooked Hillary and Crooked Barack should be in jail, don't you agree?
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 855
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Lummy's Avatar Post Review / PM Disabled
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,775x in 1,331 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump misspeaks a lot, but that doesn't mean he isn't doing a great job. Get over it.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    alexa's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,399x in 1,755 Posts
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it is illegal than Crooked Hillary and Crooked Barack should be in jail, don't you agree?
    Only if you're stupid enough to believe Fat Donnie.
    Nemo me impune lacessit

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    Honestly, when it comes to anything Trump-related, the majority of so-called "conservatives" on this forum are becoming more and more divorced from reality and less and less capable of participating in a discussion with even a semblance of intelligence and objectivity.

Frankly, it's amazing to me that individuals who can see so clearly on at least some other issues can have such a huge orange blind spot about anything concerning Trump.

A while back, I swore off Trump-related "discussions" here, but I got sucked back in. I think it's probably time I did that again. This is getting to be far too much like heckling at the Special Olympics.
    This issue is quite simple. Crooked Hillary/Barack actually did what you and Bo find horrible for President Trump to speculate about.

Lock them up.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    Only if you're stupid enough to believe Fat Donnie.
    Explain. If you can.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hillary and Barack neither did nor said anything remotely comparable to this president with regards to seeking, accepting and rewarding hostile foreign governments for election interference.

CARDS DENIED

Last edited by Bo-4; 06-14-2019 at 01:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread