A tough-as-nails elderly couple from Indiana fought off an intruder who tried to snatch their 6-year-old granddaughter — leaving the crazed creep with a bloody mug, according to reports Friday.

“I wouldn’t want him walking back in my apartment again. He will regret it the next time,” gutsy granny Patricia Roth told Fox59.

Roth and her husband, Martin, were sleeping at their apartment in Lebanon on the night of June 3, when Benjamin Dillon, 37, allegedly kicked in their door, the police told station.

“I’m taking the child!” he allegedly growled — then tried to kidnap her, according to the report.

“I was sound asleep in my bedroom and this guy came kicking in and said, ‘You have my daughter,’” Roth said. “I was nervous, very nervous. I was shaking so bad.”

But the grandparents switched into mama bear mode, and shoved the intruder back out the door, a Boone County Sheriff’s office told the local outlet WTHR. The fearless fogies then held him there until cops arrived.

Dillon was “shirtless and agitated” and told cops he thought the little girl “was being raped,” the outlet reported. He allegedly threatened to “fight and kill,” the officers.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/14/gutsy-...year-old-girl/