User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: NH motorcycle accident

  1. #1
    Points: 5,280, Level: 17
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 470
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    jigglepete's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    747
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    1,212
    Points
    5,280
    Level
    17
    Thanks Given
    277
    Thanked 737x in 532 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    NH motorcycle accident

    Tragic, I know some folks that traveled to this rally, I'm trying to get in touch with them, as soon as I heard about this...

    https://www.npr.org/2019/06/22/73502...p-leaving-7-de

    Semper Fi

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jigglepete For This Useful Post:

    MisterVeritis (06-22-2019),roadmaster (06-22-2019)

  3. #2
    Points: 60,193, Level: 59
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    8009
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,933
    Points
    60,193
    Level
    59
    Thanks Given
    2,527
    Thanked 4,151x in 3,182 Posts
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I just read about it.

  4. #3
    Points: 22,167, Level: 36
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 983
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Lummy's Avatar Post Review / PM Disabled
    Karma
    3822
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    8,911
    Points
    22,167
    Level
    36
    Thanks Given
    2,953
    Thanked 3,822x in 2,793 Posts
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just awful.

  5. #4
    Points: 63,089, Level: 61
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 1,361
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    73073
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In a house on a hill
    Posts
    23,738
    Points
    63,089
    Level
    61
    Thanks Given
    5,226
    Thanked 11,372x in 7,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bet? Impaired driver of the truck. He crossed the line and just mowed them down. I hope he was severely injured if that was the case.
    Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.
    Robert A. Heinlein

  6. #5
    Original Ranter
    Points: 570,840, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    435905
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    170,292
    Points
    570,840
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    101,955
    Thanked 86,886x in 58,294 Posts
    Mentioned
    2282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gave up motorcycles around 2003 because I did not trust my fellow man.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    Please visit my blog http://thepoliticalforums.com/blogs/peter/
    (If a post link does not work, see the archives- it should work there.)

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

    Common (07-04-2019)

  8. #6
    Points: 63,089, Level: 61
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 1,361
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    73073
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In a house on a hill
    Posts
    23,738
    Points
    63,089
    Level
    61
    Thanks Given
    5,226
    Thanked 11,372x in 7,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My philosophy has always been "The only reason that car is on the road today is to hunt me down and run over me" That worked well from 1960 to 2005 when I was run over by a tractor trailer in Asheville NC. That kept me off motorcycles until last year when I bought the Suzuki.

    The problem with motorcycles is there is no such thing as a minor accident. Even a 10 mph "fender bender" can cause severe damage and cage drivers just don't pay enough attention to their environment.
    Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.
    Robert A. Heinlein

  9. #7
    Points: 122,497, Level: 84
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 353
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    81407
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    40,738
    Points
    122,497
    Level
    84
    Thanks Given
    6,759
    Thanked 13,372x in 10,078 Posts
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglepete View Post
    Tragic, I know some folks that traveled to this rally, I'm trying to get in touch with them, as soon as I heard about this...

    https://www.npr.org/2019/06/22/73502...p-leaving-7-de

    Semper Fi
    \
    Horrible. I hope your friends are OK. But clearly many are not , just awful.

  10. #8
    Points: 114,734, Level: 82
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,916
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Karma
    2615397
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    GA/FL
    Posts
    49,037
    Points
    114,734
    Level
    82
    Thanks Given
    23,553
    Thanked 21,882x in 14,917 Posts
    Mentioned
    1191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmmm, the driver that killed those motorcyclists....Zhukovskyy, an immigrant from Ukraine, has a long criminal record and should have been deported.

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...p-for-victims/

    According to local media, he has two prior DUI arrests, including one conviction in 2013, which led to his license being suspended for 210 days because he was tagged as “an immediate threat.” The other DUI arrest was just last month in Connecticut. He was also arrested in Baytown, Texas, on Feb. 11, 2019, on possession of a crack pipe.

    According to WMUR, Zhukovskyy was charged for unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and speeding in April 2012, but charges were dismissed. He also pleaded guilty to two drug charges in January 2017 for possession of cocaine and heroin, but just paid a fine.

    In addition to the driving and drug charges, according to the Boston Globe, Zhukovskyy received a 90-day suspended jail sentence in Connecticut in 2015 for larceny after he admitted to stealing ladders and windows at a Home Deport warehouse.


    But ask yourself this, if his name was Latino sounding, would this information already be posted here?

    Rhetorical question...well....because it’s tPF.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

    - J. Davis

  11. #9

    tPF Moderator
    Points: 360,588, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    334281
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    61,886
    Points
    360,588
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    5,582
    Thanked 13,484x in 8,333 Posts
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Hmmmm, the driver that killed those motorcyclists....Zhukovskyy, an immigrant from Ukraine, has a long criminal record and should have been deported.

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...p-for-victims/

    According to local media, he has two prior DUI arrests, including one conviction in 2013, which led to his license being suspended for 210 days because he was tagged as “an immediate threat.” The other DUI arrest was just last month in Connecticut. He was also arrested in Baytown, Texas, on Feb. 11, 2019, on possession of a crack pipe.

    According to WMUR, Zhukovskyy was charged for unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and speeding in April 2012, but charges were dismissed. He also pleaded guilty to two drug charges in January 2017 for possession of cocaine and heroin, but just paid a fine.

    In addition to the driving and drug charges, according to the Boston Globe, Zhukovskyy received a 90-day suspended jail sentence in Connecticut in 2015 for larceny after he admitted to stealing ladders and windows at a Home Deport warehouse.


    But ask yourself this, if his name was Latino sounding, would this information already be posted here?

    Rhetorical question...well....because it’s tPF.
    Rhetorically safety you will make it out to be one way either way, anyway and no other way

    I didnt even see that until you mentioned it, but for clarity let me iterate this. I am for deporting every single illegal immigrant whether they commit another crime or not, theyve already committed a crime by getting caught here.

    I hope you arent insinuating rhetorically of course that a lone Ukraine immigrant is even remotely as insidious or dangerous or as expensive as the hispanic rape of our border, even though being ukranian means hes one of the horrific race of those white things
    Last edited by Common; 07-04-2019 at 08:11 AM.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

    GROUCHO MARX,

  12. #10
    Points: 114,734, Level: 82
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,916
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Karma
    2615397
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    GA/FL
    Posts
    49,037
    Points
    114,734
    Level
    82
    Thanks Given
    23,553
    Thanked 21,882x in 14,917 Posts
    Mentioned
    1191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Rhetorically safety you will make it out to be one way either way, anyway and no other way

    I didnt even see that until you mentioned it, but for clarity let me iterate this. I am for deporting every single illegal immigrant whether they commit another crime or not, theyve already committed a crime by getting caught here.

    I hope you arent insinuating rhetorically of course that a lone Ukraine immigrant is even remotely as insidious or dangerous or as expensive as the hispanic rape of our border, even though being ukranian means hes one of the horrific race of those white things
    It is what it is. There was no expectation of there being any doubt that it was anything more than the status quo being the status quo.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

    - J. Davis

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO