Thanked 9,534x in 7,660 Posts
    Mentioned
    951 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Step forward Pervs lest you be prosecuted ... LOL

Jeffrey Epstein’s A-list pals rush to distance themselves

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/jeffre...TYM_DWwu4qkCR4

During a news conference Monday announcing Epstein’s indictment, Manhattan US Attorney Geoffrey Berman dramatically pointed to the suspect’s mug shot on a poster, and the FBI’s New York chief, William Sweeney Jr., urged anyone who has been “victimized” or “has additional information” on the multimillionaire financier to immediately call the feds.

But the appeal was not just meant for victims of the convicted pedophile, former Justice Department prosecutor Bradley Simon said Tuesday.

The underlying message, he said, is: Call us before we come a-calling on you.

“If there are people out there who facilitated or participated in Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes, they would probably be well-advised to seek counsel, and for their counsel to make overtures to the US attorney,” said Simon, now co-chair of the white-collar criminal defense practice at Phillips Nizer.

“Earlier is better than later in these types of cases.”

Epstein in court

Last edited by exotix; 07-12-2019 at 01:05 PM.
    'How and Why ?' ~ Einstein

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Sergeant Gleed's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,038x in 1,586 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He does not want the deals he made for the Obama's and Clinton to cover up their Epstein relationships to tarnish President Trump, who has no connection with that Democrat
    Freedom Requires Obstinance.

We the People DID NOT vote in a majority Rodent Congress, they stole it via election fraud.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sergeant Gleed For This Useful Post:

MMC (07-12-2019),stjames1_53 (07-12-2019)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,594x in 94,422 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by exotix View Post
    Step forward Pervs lest you be prosecuted ... LOL

Jeffrey Epstein’s A-list pals rush to distance themselves

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/jeffre...TYM_DWwu4qkCR4

During a news conference Monday announcing Epstein’s indictment, Manhattan US Attorney Geoffrey Berman dramatically pointed to the suspect’s mug shot on a poster, and the FBI’s New York chief, William Sweeney Jr., urged anyone who has been “victimized” or “has additional information” on the multimillionaire financier to immediately call the feds.

But the appeal was not just meant for victims of the convicted pedophile, former Justice Department prosecutor Bradley Simon said Tuesday. The underlying message, he said, is: Call us before we come a-calling on you.

“If there are people out there who facilitated or participated in Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes, they would probably be well-advised to seek counsel, and for their counsel to make overtures to the US attorney,” said Simon, now co-chair of the white-collar criminal defense practice at Phillips Nizer.

“Earlier is better than later in these types of cases.”

What pedophile? Do we have any evidence that any of the girls were prepubescent? I wouldn't be surprised, but I expect people are misusing the English language again.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (07-12-2019),stjames1_53 (07-12-2019)

Achievements:
    Overdrive50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    exotix's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    951 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Gleed View Post
    He does not want the deals he made for the Obama's and Clinton to cover up their Epstein relationships to tarnish President Trump, who has no connection with that Democrat
    Really ?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/u...p-epstein.html

“In those days, if you didn’t know Trump and you didn’t know Epstein, you were a nobody,” said Alan Dershowitz, the longtime Harvard University Law School professor who later served on Mr. Epstein’s defense team when he was charged with unlawful sex with minors in 2006.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002.

“He’s a lot of fun to be with.

It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Acosta called President Trump this morning to offer his resignation. At the White House Friday morning, President Trump said it was Acosta's decision to step aside.

“He's done a fantastic job. He's a friend of everybody in the Administration. And I got a call this morning early form Alex, and I think he did a very good job yesterday under a lot of pressure. He did a fantastic job, and he explained it. He made a deal that people were happy with, and then 12 years later, they're not happy with it. You'll have to figure all of that out but the fact is he has been a fantastic Secretary of Labor," Trump said. "And Alex called me this morning, and he wanted to see me. And I actually said, ‘well, we have the press right out here, so perhaps you just want to say it to the press.’ But I just want to let you know this was him not me because I’m with him. He was a—he’s a tremendous talent. He's a Hispanic man. He went to Harvard, a great student. And in so many ways I just hate what he’s saying now because we're going to miss him.”

“I will say this and I say it again and I say it loud and clear: Alex Acosta was a great Secretary of Labor. What he’s done with plans, and you see the plans coming one after another. You’re just about done with the 401k and that happened," he continued. "Things that nobody would even think of. So it’s very sad, but at the same time, he wants the focus to be on accomplishments, not on what you’re talking about.”

“I do not think it’s right and fair for this administration’s Labor Department to have Epstein as the focus rather than the incredible economy we have today. And so I called the President this morning. I told him that I thought the right thing was to step aside,” Acosta said standing next to the President.

"Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources. Saturday's arrest by the FBI-NYPD Crimes Against Children Task Force comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida," the Daily Beast reported over the weekend. "For more than a decade, Epstein’s alleged abuse of minors has been the subject of lawsuits brought by victims, investigations by local and federal authorities, and exposés in the press. But despite the attention cast on his alleged sex crimes, the hedge-funder has managed to avoid any meaningful jail time, let alone federal charges."

On Wednesday, Acosta held a press conference to explain why he cut a deal with Epstein ten years ago, arguing a trial and harsher charges against him could have resulted in him walking free......snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...-down-n2549970

Without the leftness and their conniption.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (07-12-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    951 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    What pedophile? Do we have any evidence that any of the girls were prepubescent? I wouldn't be surprised, but I expect people are misusing the English language again.
    The Feds right now are on the hunt for a woman ... who presented herself to 14 year-olds as a career counselor .... who lured the teens to Epstein ...

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 420
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Collateral Damage's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,805x in 4,162 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by exotix View Post
    Really ?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/u...p-epstein.html
    “In those days, if you didn’t know Trump and you didn’t know Epstein, you were a nobody,” said Alan Dershowitz, the longtime Harvard University Law School professor who later served on Mr. Epstein’s defense team when he was charged with unlawful sex with minors in 2006.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002.

“He’s a lot of fun to be with.

It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Ever have to give a reference on someone?

If there is irrefutable proof that Trump was involved in the crimes, then by all means, prosecute. Until then, this is just another noise to join the other noises that didn't pan out. Knowing someone for 15 years, and saying he's a fun guy and that he likes younger women is not a rousing endorsement.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -- James Madison

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    951 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collateral Damage View Post
    Ever have to give a reference on someone?

If there is irrefutable proof that Trump was involved in the crimes, then by all means, prosecute. Until then, this is just another noise to join the other noises that didn't pan out. Knowing someone for 15 years, and saying he's a fun guy and that he likes younger women is not a rousing endorsement.

WHAT IS THE LOLITA EXPRESS?

https://www.newsweek.com/jeffrey-eps...t-logs-1448367

EPSTEIN'S INFAMOUS SEX PLANE

Women allegedly assaulted by Epstein, or pawned off to his socialite friends, have described underage sex parties on the Lolita Express as organized by socialite and Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell.

Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who settled out of court with Epstein in 2017, worked at Mar-a-Lago before describing the coercion that lead her to become Epstein's alleged sex slave, beginning at the age of 16.

Donald Trump and his girlfriend (and future wife) former model Melania Knauss, financier (and future convicted sex offender) Jeffrey Epstein, and British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell pose together at the Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida on February 12, 2000

+ Reply to Thread