Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,164x in 6,407 Posts
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    I learned long ago the futility of appealing to a Deplorable's non-existent sense of honor, integrity, or even basic morality. I've tried using logic by pointing out the long history of how the rich and powerful have suckered the poor and working class by giving them scapegoats, usually of a different color, to blame for how they are exploited by the rich and powerful. Unfortunately, the intellectually feeble nature of Deplorables means appealing to logic is even dumber than appealing to their honor.

So, I'm gonna try a new approach, something that will appeal to the one thing they have in abundance: selfishness. Your cowardly bigotry is killing you, dumbasses.

By driving illegal immigrants underground, you are depriving law enforcement of valuable sources of information in fighting gangs like MS-13 that trump uses to keep you easily frightened sissies trembling. Your cowardly bigotry is exploited by your gangsta boogeymen. Your cowardly bigotry bites you on the ass.

Because you are short-sighted simps ruled by emotion, usually hysteria, you are outraged at providing "free" health care to illegal aliens. Because of that, health matters that could be handled much less expensively are, instead, allowed to fester (as it were) until they are treated in exorbitantly expensive ER's. Since the poor immigrants cannot pay, you do. Your premiums go up even beyond the pace allowed by the cozy relationship trump has with Big Health Care. That ass biting is now causing you migraines.

Because you are not very bright, you scramble desperately to suppress minority voting, but you are just dykes with your fingers in failing … dikes. The demographic tide is irresistible. Clinging fearfully to white nationalism is worse than futile. It means that when the dike does break, you will have pissed off every non-white person in the nation, along with every female who has a semblance of pride. Your cowardly bigotry is ensuring your extinction.

I could point to other areas where your gutless hate is costing you. Continuing to be suckered by Trickle-on and opposing Trickle-up economics comes immediately to mind. It occurs to me, though, that there is a flaw I overlooked in my effort to appeal to your selfishness. I did not fully appreciate how $#@!ing stupid you are, that you are too damn dumb to see how you are engaged in flogging yourselves and too emotionally attached to your love of hate for it to matter anyway.

Never mind.
    Bwahahahahaha! From the same crowd that protects MS-13 in sanctuary cities to the crowd that champions destroying traditions and morals. This is priceless!
    When Donald Trump said to protest “peacefully”, he meant violence.

When he told protesters to “go home”, he meant stay for an insurrection.

And when he told Brad Raffensperger to implement “whatever the correct legal remedy is”, he meant fraud.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier8 For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (07-19-2019)

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 455
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,512x in 16,036 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    replying to your own post?
    Yes. Talking to oneself happens to be a common behaviorial trait amongst brilliant mfer hillbilly mfers. Look it up. Of course I talk to me. I also have a chat with myself then stick my hand in my pants say " hello mr naughty wth you say on such a fine day"?. Systems check. Psychiatrist. Go...psychic...go for launch ,,..chick I was once obsessed with ..go cotton you go big hunk a burnin lover boy...fuel? Go...alter egos ? Go go go go and go", the pope ? Go..cotton you are go for launch .gtfo my face, farmboy. 543..2 1 liftoff " cotton is once again talking to himself"
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier8 View Post
    Bwahahahahaha! From the same crowd that protects MS-13 in sanctuary cities to the crowd that champions destroying traditions and morals. This is priceless!
    Everytime I see the word " sanctuary " it reminds me of the day I had lunch with the Pope. People were pointing and saying "who the hell is that having lunch with cotton"? ...
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

Hoosier8 (07-19-2019)

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 1,047
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,267x in 20,296 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    Delusion is also a problem that can be treated but in the US you would have to sell your home to take advantage of it.
    Clearly you don't relish being homeless.
    for one who lives in government subsided housing, you are already there. What does it cost your government to rent you the second floor in a Teepee?
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm just thankful st James and I did not engage in verbal fisticuffs. I mean.. The sandbox in my yard is a haven for malapadted slightly overweight adults. But...i don't have my detention center built yet. It will house 1 person , 34 imaginary enemies , a beer bottle ..empty. A plastic shovel with pail and hey... My game my rules . I appoint myself dictator of sandbox. Taxes are 97% of income. Pay me , due 5 minutes ago. Puppy Chow for you old man. ..new QB, lead singer left cotton =new singer...whos
    #1? Me. Ok let's play ...tie babysitter of adult man children to uh...hey let's take her out to eat. I know some mimes that won't notice the hole on her face no longrtoves saying " yap yap yap". Go mine. Jewish people join hands and let's warm it up a bit. Throw another gentile on the fire ! Hey man...granny cotton is a Jew. Yep...in the south they have a new granny of cotton outside memphis that lived on a farm ..in the south. ? Well...shes dead but still granny to me. Ok...just checking cotton. Down wild man...get a bottle of choco milk. Drink it , then stfu
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    I learned long ago the futility of appealing to a Deplorable's non-existent sense of honor, integrity, or even basic morality. I've tried using logic by pointing out the long history of how the rich and powerful have suckered the poor and working class by giving them scapegoats, usually of a different color, to blame for how they are exploited by the rich and powerful. Unfortunately, the intellectually feeble nature of Deplorables means appealing to logic is even dumber than appealing to their honor.

So, I'm gonna try a new approach, something that will appeal to the one thing they have in abundance: selfishness. Your cowardly bigotry is killing you, dumbasses.

By driving illegal immigrants underground, you are depriving law enforcement of valuable sources of information in fighting gangs like MS-13 that trump uses to keep you easily frightened sissies trembling. Your cowardly bigotry is exploited by your gangsta boogeymen. Your cowardly bigotry bites you on the ass.

Because you are short-sighted simps ruled by emotion, usually hysteria, you are outraged at providing "free" health care to illegal aliens. Because of that, health matters that could be handled much less expensively are, instead, allowed to fester (as it were) until they are treated in exorbitantly expensive ER's. Since the poor immigrants cannot pay, you do. Your premiums go up even beyond the pace allowed by the cozy relationship trump has with Big Health Care. That ass biting is now causing you migraines.

Because you are not very bright, you scramble desperately to suppress minority voting, but you are just dykes with your fingers in failing … dikes. The demographic tide is irresistible. Clinging fearfully to white nationalism is worse than futile. It means that when the dike does break, you will have pissed off every non-white person in the nation, along with every female who has a semblance of pride. Your cowardly bigotry is ensuring your extinction.

I could point to other areas where your gutless hate is costing you. Continuing to be suckered by Trickle-on and opposing Trickle-up economics comes immediately to mind. It occurs to me, though, that there is a flaw I overlooked in my effort to appeal to your selfishness. I did not fully appreciate how $#@!ing stupid you are, that you are too damn dumb to see how you are engaged in flogging yourselves and too emotionally attached to your love of hate for it to matter anyway.

Never mind.
    I see your pretty good at self flogging strange love.
    That picture of hillary drunk passed out on a couch must be getting old by now

+ Reply to Thread