Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,379x in 27,945 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    The racialization of American politics is the direct outcome of the immigration policies you have supported and in the long run this democracy is doomed precisely because you Balkanized the country. Thanks for that.
    One individual has been pointing this out on this forum for at least the last three years. I cannot recall receiving much support. Republicans have one or at best two more election cycles before we can never again win the Presidency and probably never again control the House of Representatives. We have imported more than one million third worlders every year for the last 50 years. Half go on welfare and 80% reliably vote for Democrats. What did we think would happen?
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

Mister D (07-19-2019)

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 824
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesSocial10000 Experience Points
    Rationalist's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,992x in 1,378 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    One individual has been pointing this out on this forum for at least the last three years. I cannot recall receiving much support. Republicans have one or at best two more election cycles before we can never again win the Presidency and probably never again control the House of Representatives. We have imported more than one million third worlders every year for the last 50 years. Half go on welfare and 80% reliably vote for Democrats. What did we think would happen?
    I don't think it works like that. Parties evolve. Democrats of today are very different from 100 years ago. The same goes for Republicans.

All that's likely to happen is that the favored interests of each party will change some as a reflection of differences in demographics.

In the near future, we'll be a minority-majority country, which will be politically turbulent. After that, one or more races will become the most numerous and will become the majority culture(s).

Throughout all of this, we'll still have 2 parties, since most political cultures have at least 2 parties. It's only human nature to always have 2 competing sides. Also, elites usually prefer to maintain the illusion of choice, which you can't really do with a one party state (as China is finding out).

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rationalist View Post
    I don't think it works like that. Parties evolve. Democrats of today are very different from 100 years ago. The same goes for Republicans.

All that's likely to happen is that the favored interests of each party will change some as a reflection of differences in demographics.

In the near future, we'll be a minority-majority country, which will be politically turbulent. After that, one or more races will become the most numerous and will become the majority culture(s).

Throughout all of this, we'll still have 2 parties, since most political cultures have at least 2 parties. It's only human nature to always have 2 competing sides. Also, elites usually prefer to maintain the illusion of choice, which you can't really do with a one party state (as China is finding out).
    You err. This was the Democrat's plan all along. And it worked.

Sometime in the next four years Texas will become a Democrat stronghold.

Once the Senate falls to the Democrats the stage will be set for the First American Civil War. The original Civil War will be seen for what it was, a war between nation-states.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once the Senate falls to the Democrats the stage will be set for the First American Civil War. The original Civil War will be seen for what it was, a war between nation-states.
    I could see Texas becoming a blue state eventually, but that has more to do with urbanization than anything else, although the growing Latino population is part of that.

It's also true that a lot of ex-Californians have started to turn formerly conservative states blue -- like Colorado, Oregon, Washington, and Nevada. Even Idaho and Arizona are changing slowly.

However, I think you'll see a shift leftward by the GOP in the long run on some fronts. It's not exactly a shift I look forward to, but it will be necessary to gain certain votes.

The urban-rural divide will be present for a few more decades, but the American population overall is urbanizing somewhat quickly. By probably around 2100, very little of the general population will be rural.

Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could see Texas becoming a blue state eventually, but that has more to do with urbanization than anything else, although the growing Latino population is part of that.

It's also true that a lot of ex-Californians have started to turn formerly conservative states blue -- like Colorado, Oregon, Washington, and Nevada. Even Idaho and Arizona are changing slowly.

However, I think you'll see a shift leftward by the GOP in the long run on some fronts. It's not exactly a shift I look forward to, but it will be necessary to gain certain votes.

The urban-rural divide will be present for a few more decades, but the American population overall is urbanizing somewhat quickly. By probably around 2100, very little of the general population will be rural.
    The nation ends in the next decade. Watch for civil war sometime after 2025. Trump will be replaced by any Democrat. The House that shifts in 2020 back to Republican control will become Democrat controlled in 2022 or 2024 latest. Republicans will never again control it.

The final piece is Democrat control of the Senate.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

Mister D (07-19-2019)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,573x in 36,512 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That mass immigration is a negative phenomenon overall and will ultimately have disastrous consequences has been my position since I started here. The support I have received has been piecemeal. A point here, a point there...this is because conservative Republicans are obsessed with market economics and refuse to perceive the role their own party and ideology played in their dispossession. Instead of recognizing the obvious danger they spend their efforts trying to find something positive about it. That said, I don't want to start a discussion about capitalism. My problem isn't capitalism per se but the priority we give to strictly economic concerns. I fully acknowledge the left's hatred for America and her people but there is a lot of blame to go around. A lot. Balkanization is where we're headed and it has as much to do with with political right's emphasis on abstract individualism (we're all the same, right?) as it does the malice of leftists and, quite frankly, Jewish organizations and Jewish intellectuals.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (07-19-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The nation ends in the next decade. Watch for civil war sometime after 2025. Trump will be replaced by any Democrat. The House that shifts in 2020 back to Republican control will become Democrat controlled in 2022 or 2024 latest. Republicans will never again control it.

Even though I'm a cynic, I don't think the end is so near. Recent history has shown us that the majority doesn't like extremes. The pendulum shifts a lot over a short period of time.

After 8 years of Bush, Obama was seen as a desirable alternative.

After 8 years of Obama, Trump appealed to a wider range of people than Hillary.

Trump will probably win re-election because of the good state of the economy and because a lot of the social left has gone crazy. After another term of Trump, the Democrats might learn their lesson and run someone more moderate.

If the Democrats win in 2024 and hold onto both Houses, then they'll probably lose control of at least one House by 2026. The reason for this is simple -- political overreach. Whenever a party has both Houses and the presidency, they typically pass a lot of things, many of which are extreme. This alienates the public, and then they lose 1 House or possibly both in the midterms.

I doubt a Civil War will occur, but I could see maybe a strong push for secession by a rural state or 2. Depending on the political climate of the time, there might be a peaceful secession involved. I think members of each political party are starting to warm up to the idea of returning the Union back to a more voluntary status.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The nation has ceased to exist in many minds already including my own.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Even though I'm a cynic, I don't think the end is so near. Recent history has shown us that the majority doesn't like extremes. The pendulum shifts a lot over a short period of time.

After 8 years of Bush, Obama was seen as a desirable alternative.

After 8 years of Obama, Trump appealed to a wider range of people than Hillary.

Trump will probably win re-election because of the good state of the economy and because a lot of the social left has gone crazy. After another term of Trump, the Democrats might learn their lesson and run someone more moderate.

If the Democrats win in 2024 and hold onto both Houses, then they'll probably lose control of at least one House by 2026. The reason for this is simple -- political overreach. Whenever a party has both Houses and the presidency, they typically pass a lot of things, many of which are extreme. This alienates the public, and then they lose 1 House or possibly both in the midterms.

I doubt a Civil War will occur, but I could see maybe a strong push for secession by a rural state or 2. Depending on the political climate of the time, there might be a peaceful secession involved. I think members of each political party are starting to warm up to the idea of returning the Union back to a more voluntary status.
    Don't imagine civil war as a complete and rapid breakdown of society. Think of car bombs, assassinations and a demand for a separate white nation. I don't find that difficult to imagine. "The Squad" should be wake up call for those who still don't realize how much they hate us.

~Alain de Benoist

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,861x in 10,154 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Civil War wasn't a nation vs war. It was a secession that didn't workout well for the losers.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

Rationalist (07-21-2019)

+ Reply to Thread