User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: 'How White People Got Made'

  1. #61
    Original Ranter
    Points: 280,278, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    771902
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    77,567
    Points
    280,278
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    27,983
    Thanked 38,046x in 25,821 Posts
    Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    You're finally learning, hack. That's good, so now the board does not have to worry about your lame "latin fallacies" you like to $#@! here when you lose an argument.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Obvious For This Useful Post:

    Safety (07-28-2019)

  3. #62
    Points: 456,208, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    396782
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    148,649
    Points
    456,208
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    15,280
    Thanked 44,355x in 32,660 Posts
    Mentioned
    1714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    More delusion.
    Edmund Burke: "In vain you tell me that Artificial Government is good, but that I fall out only with the Abuse. The Thing! the Thing itself is the Abuse!"

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (07-29-2019)

  5. #63
    Points: 32,415, Level: 43
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    155755
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,027
    Points
    32,415
    Level
    43
    Thanks Given
    4,428
    Thanked 8,388x in 5,172 Posts
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^

    triggered
    ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

    exposed
    I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.
    ~Leonardo da Vinci

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

    MMC (07-29-2019),stjames1_53 (07-29-2019)

  7. #64
    Points: 32,415, Level: 43
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    155755
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,027
    Points
    32,415
    Level
    43
    Thanks Given
    4,428
    Thanked 8,388x in 5,172 Posts
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    No, I don't see "how that works". Because the claim was that I hated white people, with nothing to back up that accusation.
    To you, it might appear that there's "nothing to back up that accusation," but it comes across differently to others.


    When racist people claim to verify their non-racism by saying they have black friends, this is "after" their racism (proof) was shown, not just empty words thrown out because someone was triggered. You see, the problem you and your ilk have, is that your entire premise that I am racist, is rooted in nothing but knee-jerk reactions to my presence here and your inability to argue successfully against my positions. This is the same bull$#@! you do for everything you don't like and try to marginalize.
    Nothing you said here holds water. Whenever anyone uses the "I have a black friend or family member," or the "I have a white friend or family member," the intent is to sway others via something that cannot be proven. Hence, it's often used as a scapegoat when someone's position is in jeopardy. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, and you're not immune to the same reaction others receive. If you want to keep from having that accusation levied at you -- try forming your argument without using the "I have white family" meme.


    Be it a NFL player kneeling in protest against police brutality or NIKE choosing someone as their spokesperson, you have to make it about black people being against white people because otherwise nobody would give you hacks the time of day. All someone has to do is follow the pattern you leave, because you are not intelligent enough to stray far from the pack.
    Another cop out -- insults.

    Right back'atcha.
    I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.
    ~Leonardo da Vinci

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

    MMC (07-29-2019),stjames1_53 (07-29-2019)

  9. #65
    Original Ranter
    Points: 194,484, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 95.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    44737
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    49,097
    Points
    194,484
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    18,234
    Thanked 13,731x in 10,472 Posts
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very Good job setting Safety out.....triggered him real good like. Ice Cube said it was a Good Day!
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (07-29-2019)

  11. #66
    Points: 3,893, Level: 14
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Retirednsmilin308's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    740
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    928
    Points
    3,893
    Level
    14
    Thanks Given
    854
    Thanked 731x in 450 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Oh, now I hate white people? Interesting, I must hate members of my family because they are white too, right?

    No, I don't hate white people, but I do dislike your ideology that tries to hide racism by projecting it as someone else having the problem. You don’t fool me one minute, and think that because you have support on a political forum that is majority conservative and white, you have internet courage to try to be a badass. Just like the ones that thanked your post, any dislike I have for y’all is based upon your comments and actions, not your race. Just like you claim that I hate white people, you give white people a bad reputation.


    Yup,
    Last edited by Retirednsmilin308; 07-29-2019 at 01:44 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Retirednsmilin308 For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (07-29-2019)

  13. #67
    Points: 3,893, Level: 14
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Retirednsmilin308's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    740
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    928
    Points
    3,893
    Level
    14
    Thanks Given
    854
    Thanked 731x in 450 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    No, I don't see "how that works". Because the claim was that I hated white people, with nothing to back up that accusation. When racist people claim to verify their non-racism by saying they have black friends, this is "after" their racism (proof) was shown, not just empty words thrown out because someone was triggered. You see, the problem you and your ilk have, is that your entire premise that I am racist, is rooted in nothing but knee-jerk reactions to my presence here and your inability to argue successfully against my positions. This is the same bull$#@! you do for everything you don't like and try to marginalize. Be it a NFL player kneeling in protest against police brutality or NIKE choosing someone as their spokesperson, you have to make it about black people being against white people because otherwise nobody would give you hacks the time of day. All someone has to do is follow the pattern you leave, because you are not intelligent enough to stray far from the pack.


    I am new here and can tell right away it is YOUR BEHAVIOR that is the iassue. Your general assumptions about someone you do not know also tells me, by your behavior, you log on here spoiling for a fight.

    It is a shame because you seem to be very intelligent and would be wonderful to debate with.
    However, your over emotionalism and lack of control prevent this.
    I wish it was not so. I love and enjoy debating others with opposite views.

    Talking with and debating with others is a learned skill.
    Anyone can scream and hurl insults.

    Speaking of which. I apologize to you, Safety for any overt insults and or comments I may have made.
    It was wrong of me to do so.
    I was doing exactly what I said I hate to see.
    Last edited by Retirednsmilin308; 07-29-2019 at 02:06 PM.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Retirednsmilin308 For This Useful Post:

    MMC (07-29-2019),stjames1_53 (07-29-2019)

  15. #68
    Original Ranter
    Points: 194,484, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 95.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    44737
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    49,097
    Points
    194,484
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    18,234
    Thanked 13,731x in 10,472 Posts
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retirednsmilin308 View Post
    I am new here and can tell right away it is YOUR BEHAVIOR that proves you are a racist and hate white people.
    You Godwin's Law imposition on only the third post of another thread also tells me your hatred of white people lacks self-control and has a hair trigger.
    Your general assumptions about someone you do not know also tells me, by your behavior, you log on here spoiling for a fight.

    It is a shame because you seem to be very intelligent and would be wonderful to debate with.
    However, your over emotionalism and lack of control prevent this.
    I wish it was not so. I love and enjoy debating others with opposite views.

    Talking with and debating with others is a learned skill.
    Anyone can scream and hurl insults.
    Uhm…..no!
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (07-29-2019)

  17. #69
    Points: 29,353, Level: 41
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 297
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    176427
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    11,377
    Points
    29,353
    Level
    41
    Thanks Given
    0
    Thanked 6,123x in 4,266 Posts
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every single human being is bigoted in some way and to differing degrees.
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

    Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmyz For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (07-29-2019)

  19. #70
    Points: 7,646, Level: 20
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures5000 Experience PointsSocial
    Rationalist's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    843
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,309
    Points
    7,646
    Level
    20
    Thanks Given
    1,094
    Thanked 833x in 568 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    The hard question for me is how and why white people allow themselves to be so obsessed with race to the point it can be used to manipulate them, control them, keep them unaware?
    It's not a hard question at all. Roughly half of the white population has been indoctrinated to believe in white guilt. That manipulates them into thinking they have to make everything about race in order to compensate for ills of the past.

    No other racial group really does that. Europeans were certainly not the only conquerors and oppressors. They were just better at it than most.

    Ironically, now we have white people that hasten the end of their own group through ridiculous policies and ideas.

    Granted, as a white person myself, I don't particularly care. If the end of white people over time means the end of a lot of progressivism, I look forward to that day. Most other races and cultures better understand the value of traditionalism, because they haven't burdened themselves with some stupid sense of guilt.

    Most Islamists, for example, certainly don't harbor any guilt over the Muslim Conquests. Many long for new ones.

    By contrast, look at how pathetically submissive Scandinavians have largely become. These people used to be badass Vikings, but leftism has turned them into guilt-ridden betas.

    The more masculine and traditional cultures eventually win out in the numbers game. Nature will take its course.
    Last edited by Rationalist; 07-29-2019 at 07:55 PM.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rationalist For This Useful Post:

    MMC (07-30-2019),stjames1_53 (07-29-2019)

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO