Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,244x in 949 Posts
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump is modern Stalin.

On many forums and all over MSM there have been examples of terrible deeds alleged to have been perpetrated by Trump. Some of these allegations are true, others are not. I do not have time to read all the allegations let alone determine which ones are true. Trump does use the term "Enemy of the People" which was originally used by Joseph Stalin.

Until June 22, 1941, many people in USSR and Western Democracies viewed Joseph Stalin as a tyrant. Since June 22, 1941, most Soviet People as well as Western Democracies viewed Joseph Stalin as the leader of the main force fighting against The Evil. Nazi Evil was the main factor which forced Soviet Citizens to view Joseph Stalin as their Leader. Nazi Evil was the main factor which forced Western Democracies to view Joseph Stalin as their Friend.

Modern Leftists have done much to make Conservatives and Independents to view President Trump as their Leader and Friend. First, many Leftists oppose Free Speech (#notallleftists). Thousands or tens of thousands of people have been fired and blacklisted for the slightest criticism of Leftists.

Second, many Leftists strongly support Identity Politics and thus oppose Equality (#notallleftists). For instance, many Leftists view all men as oppressors and engage in rhetoric similar to Nazi rhetoric about minorities. In this lovely article the Leftist Feminist author says "I announced that I hate all men and wish all men were dead." New York Times published an article claiming that men are innately monstrous.

It has been alleged, that Leftists are also prejudiced against other groups they consider privileged, but I will not go there. I am not white and not interested in these issues.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,804
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    IMPress Polly's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,643x in 4,358 Posts
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's beneath me to dignify the above type of post with an in-depth reply, but I can't resist making fun of its disjointed logic for just a minute this evening (if only because the author consistently posts in this fashion), since I have nothing better to do.

On many forums and all over MSM there have been examples of terrible deeds alleged to have been perpetrated by Trump. Some of these allegations are true, others are not. I do not have time to read all the allegations let alone determine which ones are true. Trump does use the term "Enemy of the People" which was originally used by Joseph Stalin.

Until June 22, 1941, many people in USSR and Western Democracies viewed Joseph Stalin as a tyrant. Since June 22, 1941, most Soviet People as well as Western Democracies viewed Joseph Stalin as the leader of the main force fighting against The Evil. Nazi Evil was the main factor which forced Soviet Citizens to view Joseph Stalin as their Leader. Nazi Evil was the main factor which forced Western Democracies to view Joseph Stalin as their Friend.

Modern Leftists have done much to make Conservatives and Independents to view President Trump as their Leader and Friend. First, many Leftists oppose Free Speech (#notallleftists). Thousands or tens of thousands of people have been fired and blacklisted for the slightest criticism of Leftists.
    AND SO...what you're saying here is that...Stalin was a supporter of free speech, as proven by Donald Trump's adoption of rhetoric hostile to the doctrine of press freedom? And furthermore that Stalin is a generally beloved figure by American conservatives?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IMPress Polly For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (07-28-2019),Tahuyaman (07-28-2019)

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 628
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    CCitizen's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPress Polly View Post
    AND SO...what you're saying here is that...Stalin was a supporter of free speech, as proven by Donald Trump's adoption of rhetoric hostile to the doctrine of press freedom? And furthermore that Stalin is a generally beloved figure by American conservatives?
    I stand corrected on my writing style.

My point is the following. When we are faced with an Adversary as evil as Modern Left or Stalin's oppont in 1941, anyone who is opponent of such Adversary is our friend.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,261x in 10,568 Posts
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Recent research has proven that Donald Trump is completely responsible for tooth decay.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nathanbforrest45 For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (07-28-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post
    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Recent research has proven that Donald Trump is completely responsible for tooth decay.
    Either he is or he is not. I do not know and have no need to check.

Given what we know about The Left, we can call Donald Trump a Leader and a Friend of the People.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,261x in 10,568 Posts
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I could understand what you are saying this might be an interesting thread. But seriously, I don't know if you are praising Trump AND Stalin, saying Trump is nothing like Stalin (which is certainly is not) or what? You are rather vague in your post.

Thank you

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post
    If I could understand what you are saying this might be an interesting thread. But seriously, I don't know if you are praising Trump AND Stalin, saying Trump is nothing like Stalin (which is certainly is not) or what? You are rather vague in your post.

Thank you
    I stand corrected on my language use.

My main point is that Trump's Opponents in 2019 are very similar to Stalin's opponents in 1941. Thus, President Trump should be accepted by anyone who values Freedom and Equality.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,470x in 36,445 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What in the $#@!?
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

Captain Obvious (07-28-2019),IMPress Polly (07-28-2019),nathanbforrest45 (07-28-2019),Retirednsmilin308 (07-28-2019)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCitizen View Post

Second, many Leftists strongly support Identity Politics and thus oppose Equality (#notallleftists). For instance, many Leftists view all men as oppressors and engage in rhetoric similar to Nazi rhetoric about minorities. In this lovely article the Leftist Feminist author says "I announced that I hate all men and wish all men were dead." New York Times published an article claiming that men are innately monstrous.

It has been alleged, that Leftists are also prejudiced against other groups they consider privileged, but I will not go there. I am not white and not interested in these issues.
    Whats wrong with you .Something is do you know how many people were killed by Stalin.
    Seriously theres something wrong with you.

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,142
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,377x in 15,846 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand what he is saying. I don't agree with him that President Trump should in any way be compared to Stalin, but the point he is making about both leaders facing the greatest threat their respective countries has ever known does have some validity. Of course, Stalin's threat came from outside while the threat Trump is facing comes from within.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cletus For This Useful Post:

CCitizen (07-28-2019),Chris (07-28-2019),MisterVeritis (07-28-2019),stjames1_53 (07-28-2019),Tahuyaman (07-28-2019)

+ Reply to Thread