User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Federal Judge $#@!slaps the Democrats Down again......

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Federal Judge $#@!slaps the Democrats Down again......

This is getting buried over by the Lame Stream Media. What was most notable and even the Bill Clinton Appointee agreed. Was the Demos filed this lawsuit with no facts to back any of their allegations up. Mueller failed to find any Russian Collusion and now a Federal Court throws the Demos out Right on their asses.

Federal Judge Took Democrats' Russia Collusion Lawsuit Against The Trump Campaign To The Woodshed.....

It’s another day of winning for the Trump White House. A federal judge just tossed the Democratic National Committee’s lawsuit alleging Russian interference in the 2016 election. It was a sore loser legal push.

Back to the lawsuit, the judge was quite clear, there was no wrongdoing on behalf of the Trump campaign since they didn’t break any laws concerning obtaining the information from the Wikileaks dump. Those emails from John Podesta and the Clinton campaign aired out a lot of dirty laundry and made things quite awkward on the eve of their 2016 convention in Philadelphia. In short, the judge, a Clinton appointee, took a hatchet to the Democrats’ case, saying it was divorced from the facts (via Fox News):

A federal judge in frank terms Tuesday dismissed a lawsuit by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) against key members of the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks over hacked DNC documents, saying they "did not participate in any wrongdoing in obtaining the materials in the first place" and therefore bore no legal liability for disseminating the information.
    The ruling came as Democrats increasingly have sought to tie the Trump team to illegal activity in Russia, in spite of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's findings that the campaign in fact refused multiple offers by Russians to involve them in hacking and disinformation efforts.
    The DNC asserted in court filings that the Trump team's meetings "with persons connected to the Russian government during the time that the Russian GRU agents were stealing the DNC's information" were "circumstantial evidence" that they were conspiring with the Russians to "steal and disseminate the DNC's materials."
    Thet suit did not allege that the stolen materials were false or defamatory but rather sought to hold the Trump team and other defendants liable for the theft of the DNC's information under various Virginia and federal statutes, including laws protecting trade secrets.
    However, Judge John Koeltl, a Bill Clinton appointee sitting in the Southern District of New York, wrote in his 81-page opinion Tuesday that the DNC's argument was "entirely divorced" from the facts.

Oh, and it gets even more brutal, as Fox added that even if the Russians had provided the information from the hack directly to the Trump team, it would not be illegal since the campaign proper did not participate with the electronic intrusion....snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...-myth-n2550927
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (07-31-2019),hanger4 (07-31-2019)

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,756x in 15,337 Posts
    Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering the bar is significantly lower in civil suits I'd call this a knockout punch to the face as opposed to a $#@! slap. ............ http://videosthatsuck.com/video/dude...ning-backhand/
    It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hanger4 For This Useful Post:

MMC (07-31-2019)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    Considering the bar is significantly lower in civil suits I'd call this a knockout punch to the face as opposed to a $#@! slap. ............ http://videosthatsuck.com/video/dude...ning-backhand/
    One thing is clear.....our resident leftness isn't liking it. So its all good like.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,756x in 15,337 Posts
    Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    One thing is clear.....our resident leftness isn't liking it. So its all good like.
    I remember when this lawsuit was filed it was a lead story, I saw nothing on the newsies this morning.
    It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    I remember when this lawsuit was filed it was a lead story, I saw nothing on the newsies this morning.
    RCP carried it this morning. But it has dropped off their front page. I figured the Lame Stream media wouldn't want to pimp out back to back wins for Trump with the courts.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,583x in 94,415 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The judge went out of his way to explain why he didn't sanction the DNC over filing a frivolous lawsuit. That was wrong.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

+ Reply to Thread