User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: London College Bans All Meat Products To Fight Against Global Warming ......

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 3,943
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,647x in 14,858 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    As leftists warn that Jimmy Buffett's song "Cheeseburger in Paradise" will quickly become "Cheeseburger in Hell" if the world does not stop global warming, er -- climate change, er extreme weather, whatever it's called these days -- one London university is taking matters into its own hands by banning all beef products from campus.

The Hill reports that "Goldsmiths University in London announced Monday that it would be banning all beef products on campus in an effort to fight climate change and become carbon neutral by 2025. "

Likewise, students will see increased water bottle prices when they arrive on campus in September.

"Declaring a climate emergency cannot be empty words. I truly believe we face a defining moment in global history and Goldsmiths now stands shoulder to shoulder with other organisations willing to call the alarm and take urgent action to cut carbon use,” university warden Frances Corner told the Hill.

In America, New York City is enacting a similar measure. Starting this fall, all schools will have "Meatless Mondays." This means that public schools will serve only vegetarian options on Mondays. ....snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...rming-n2551608

Meatless Monday in school will INCREASE the brown bag lunch with the lovely ham and cheese or turkey and swiss on rye with mustard sandwich. Yeah, that'll cut down on meat eating. Again, WHY are progressives so very and so continually clueless?
    Well that just became a women's college. although any guy who is willing to drive into town for every meal might really enjoy himself! I like the part where instead of banning bottled water they are just going to charge more for it. apparently they are not all in on saving the world!

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,119
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,099x in 10,781 Posts
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What? No meats? Where is this college? Oh....London, no worries then.

My season tickets have arrived. Parking (tailgate) passes as well. Season opener Aug 31.

How....what.....who would make a no meats rule right before football season. I mean.....we'll have chicken wings. Ribs. The famous Longstreet Hot Dog prepared by yours truly. Beer. There will be pig......yes smoked bbq...pulled pork...home made slaw.....there will be beer in Yuengling form. The brisket so succulent it will make you curse. We trade the lot 7 cars down.....her name is Charm...that's her real name......makes southern potato salad and vinegar based collards I cannot get enough of. Hard bargainer too, I have to purchase an extra brisket just to barter and she beats us most weekends in cornhole. I'll suggest the no meat rule week 1......see how it goes over.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I grew up on a farm and love meat. if the school wants to ban meat thats fine with me as they banned common sense on liberal school years ago.
    I had chicken andand hot sausage tonight .
    Ill have pork for breakfast and beef for dinner tomorrow.
    ship care packages with bacon in them to talib and Omar

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bulletbob For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (08-21-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe our Australian freind can get kangaroo meat approved call them hopping burgers

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
    maybe our Australian freind can get kangaroo meat approved call them hopping burgers

Im still waiting for aoc and the demon party to come up with a filter for critter farts filters
    I was thinking they could just stick her head up there and inhale when they fart and filter out the green house gases . great jobs for demon party members .and all the illegals needing jobs to keep them off food stamps and welfare.

this post was approved by the bullet bob campaign for president , if you think the demon party hates trump wait till they get a load of me.
    Last edited by bulletbob; 08-20-2019 at 10:51 PM.

+ Reply to Thread