User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feminism stands for Gender Equality, thus criticising Feminism is not acceptable

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 628
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    CCitizen's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,244x in 949 Posts
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feminism stands for Gender Equality, thus criticising Feminism is not acceptable

First every sane man must read this discussion or the archive.

I don’t want a baby boy

I feel like a monster for saying this, but hoping this might be a place where some people can understand, Lately I’ve been feeling like I really want another child, but I’m holding back because I don’t know what I’d do if I had a boy.

I genuinely hate modern men and masculinity. My husband is an exception.
    And some comments:

I also refuse to turn into one of those women who fawns over her "pwecious baby boy" and throws girls under the bus to protect him when he's a piece of garbage...
    I think I’d probably abort a male fetus. It may sound harsh but that’s how I feel...

Most boys in my (majority female) extended family are parasites DESPITE gender neutral upbringing. What if my sweet little son mutates into a misanthropic incel $#@!head in his late teens?
    i have aborted the baby once i found it was a boy. im a staunch and unapologetic radfem. i have never regretted my decision. what i know for sure is that had i kept it i wouldnt have loved it like i would love a daughter.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CCitizen For This Useful Post:

slackercruster (08-15-2019),The Sage of Main Street (08-14-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My comment: If Feminism truly stands for Gender Equality, then it is every man's duty to serve Feminism by calling out hatred directed at men as a gender. We are also very grateful to women who call out man-hating.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No group is for equal anything, everyone wants to be on top
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

CCitizen (08-14-2019),stjames1_53 (08-14-2019),The Sage of Main Street (08-14-2019)

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Sage of Main Street's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,249x in 1,927 Posts
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCitizen View Post
    My comment: If Feminism truly stands for Gender Equality, then it is every man's duty to serve Feminism by calling out hatred directed at men as a gender. We are also very grateful to women who call out man-hating.
    Shame and Silence All Penis-Envy Piranhas

The decadent hereditary rulers fear masculinity, because if we ever manned up, we would take the upper class down.
    On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders

We won't live free until the Democrats, and their voters, live in fear.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCitizen View Post
    Feminism doesn't stand for gender equality. Gender equality stands for gender equality

Feminism -- the feminism of today -- stands for an excuse to hate men. Honestly, nothing good comes from bashing others -- women who bash men do themselves no favors.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

The Sage of Main Street (08-15-2019)

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,497x in 1,841 Posts
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting, we raised two boys and they are fine men. But a line I read recently reminded me again that we men do differ and we forget. It said men are only happy when preparing for the hunt without women along. There is truth to that as we are products of evolution. But the woman in the OP has a point too, look only at all the mass murderers. Lonely insecure white men usually. Look at the white supremacists who marched in Charlottesville. Look at the thread by bb on AOC above. Look at Hillary hatred? What a phenom that was and still is. Why are men, especially conservative men so insecure?

"The shooter is almost always male. Of the past 129 mass shootings in the United States, all but three have been men. The shooter is socially alienated, and he can’t get laid. Every time you scratch the surface of the latest mass killing, in a movie theatre, a school, the streets of Paris or an abortion clinic, you find the weaponised loser. From Jihadi John of ISIS to Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris at Columbine, these men are invariably stuck in the emotional life of an adolescent. They always struggle with self-esteem – especially regarding women – and sometimes they give up entirely on the possibility of amorous fulfilment. There are different levels of tactical coordination, different ostensible grievances and different access to firearms, but the psyche beneath is invariably the same."

https://aeon.co/essays/humiliation-a...mass-shootings

"The trouble with Eichmann was precisely that so many were like him, and that the many were neither perverted nor sadistic, that they were, and still are, terribly and terrifyingly normal. From the viewpoint of our legal institutions and of our moral standards of judgment, this normality was much more terrifying than all the atrocities put together." Hannah Arendt

https://aeon.co/ideas/what-did-hanna...nality-of-evil
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Sage of Main Street's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,249x in 1,927 Posts
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Interesting, we raised two boys and they are fine men. But a line I read recently reminded me again that we men do differ and we forget. It said men are only happy when preparing for the hunt without women along. There is truth to that as we are products of evolution. But the woman in the OP has a point too, look only at all the mass murderers. Lonely insecure white men usually. Look at the white supremacists who marched in Charlottesville. Look at the thread by bb on AOC above. Look at Hillary hatred? What a phenom that was and still is. Why are men, especially conservative men so insecure?

"The shooter is almost always male. Of the past 129 mass shootings in the United States, all but three have been men. The shooter is socially alienated, and he can’t get laid. Every time you scratch the surface of the latest mass killing, in a movie theatre, a school, the streets of Paris or an abortion clinic, you find the weaponised loser. From Jihadi John of ISIS to Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris at Columbine, these men are invariably stuck in the emotional life of an adolescent. They always struggle with self-esteem – especially regarding women – and sometimes they give up entirely on the possibility of amorous fulfilment. There are different levels of tactical coordination, different ostensible grievances and different access to firearms, but the psyche beneath is invariably the same."

"The trouble with Eichmann was precisely that so many were like him, and that the many were neither perverted nor sadistic, that they were, and still are, terribly and terrifyingly normal. From the viewpoint of our legal institutions and of our moral standards of judgment, this normality was much more terrifying than all the atrocities put together." Hannah Arendt

Feminism Is for Richgirls to Inherit the Power Their Brothers Always Could

You're being misdirected to concentrate on the symptoms and to blame males for desperately striving to achieve manhood in excessive ways. Masculinity is discouraged, so men become unattractive and frustrated. Women are encouraged to dominate men, which not only emasculates the male population, it is unnatural for women to do that.
    On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders

We won't live free until the Democrats, and their voters, live in fear.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 824
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesSocial10000 Experience Points
    Rationalist's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,992x in 1,378 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overall, the most feminized societies are falling in birth rates and being outbred by more traditional cultures. Most of Europe fits this perfectly.

I'm not exactly a fan of Islam, but the growing Islamic population in parts of the Western world may undo some of the harm of feminism. Ironically, a lot of feminists ally with them, but they'll definitely regret that in the long term.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rationalist For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (08-16-2019),slackercruster (08-15-2019)

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    slackercruster's Avatar Senior Member
    Born L.A. - NYC 2nd home - Rustbelt home base
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 543x in 387 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ther women nowadays are despicable. I'd never risk my life to assist one in trouble.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to slackercruster For This Useful Post:

The Sage of Main Street (08-16-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post

Of course men commit 88% of murder and 99% of rape/sexual assault. But out of all men alive in USA, only 1% are guilty of murder. About 215,000 of them are in prison, 200,000 are former prisoners, and 200,000 have not been caught. About 6% of men are guilty of sexual aggression.

The percentage of men among serial/mass killers is even greater. 126/129= 97.7%. The role of USA in Southeast Asia, Iraq, Yugoslavia is also questionable. In Southeast Asia at least 1.5 million civilians were killed by American firepower.

But 100% of men suffer tremendous stigma for their innate guilt. All men are stereotyped and male victims of Domestic Violence are punished just for being male. Over 90% of men play no role in the offenses of the minority. The only thing they can do is strongly reject the concept of innate male guilt.
    Last edited by CCitizen; 08-15-2019 at 04:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread