User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Would The Conservative Revolution Effect Men?

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 628
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    CCitizen's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,244x in 949 Posts
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How Would The Conservative Revolution Effect Men?

Prior to starting this nanoessay, I mention one of my reasons for writing it. I explore the theme of Conservative Revolution's effect on men in a fictional drama which includes a 2036 presidential match between DTJ and AOC. Even though the events set in the Future are fictional, below I discuss real Societal patterns observed so far.

Inevitability of Conservative Revolution

One pattern I have noticed is the following. "Feminism's greatest weakness is reliance on censorship of opposing views in order to succeed. Feminism's greatest strength is the power to impose such censorship." Men in Western World do suffer a lot of discrimination, yet most people are unaware. Men are discriminated in divorce and family courts. Male offenders are much more likely to be convicted on the same evidence and get 63% longer penalty for the same crime. Men accused of Sexual Misconduct are presumed guilty. Male victims of Domestic Violence are treated like criminals. It is not uncommon for a nonviolent man who is severely injured by a violent female partner to be treated as the Primary Aggressor. As such, he has to attend abusers classes and write a letter of apology to his attacker. Had these facts been presented to the Mainstream Media audience, most men and most decent women would have been outraged. Without awareness of these issues, most women and even men view men as Privileged Oppressors.

Many Feminists claim that Feminism stands for Gender Equality, thus any WrongThinker who criticizes Feminism opposes Equality. I will not debate this point. If you truly believe that Feminism stands for Gender Equality then you will not oppose addressing men's issues. If you are a man who believes that Feminism stands for Gender Equality, then it is your legal right and your moral duty to help male victims of abuse and discrimination. Yes your.

Cultural War between Liberals and Conservatives involves much more then Gender Issues. Typically these issues account for less then 2% of all discussion. The conflict between Liberals and Conservatives is dominated by discussion of Nationalism, Immigration, Taxes, Weapons, Corruption Scandals, etc. Looking at totally different issues, one may observe a pattern very similar to the one existing in Gender Issues. "Liberalism's greatest weakness is reliance on censorship of opposing views in order to succeed. Liberalism's greatest strength is the power to impose such censorship." For a long time, the Mainstream Media was shared between Strong Liberals who control ABC, BBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and Very Mild Conservatives who control Fox News. During that time no Strong Conservative candidate would have been able to gain any popularity. Independent Social Media with complete Freedom of Speech appeared along with the Internet. By 2016, the effect of Strong Conservatives on Media Consumers was sufficient to elect President Trump. Even though the consumption of such media was at most 1% of the consumption of Liberal Media, the effect was overwhelming.

Free Social Media would have ensured continued shift of Popular Sympathy toward Conservatives. It would have assured President Trump's victory in 2020 and a victory of a more Conservative candidate in 2024. As expected, Liberals expand Tens of Billions of dollars to silence all Strong Conservative voices on Social Media. By Spring 2019, they are about 70% done, but they are likely to impose total censorship by Summer 2020 -- in time for presidential campaign. WrongThinkers are not only banned by all Social Media but also denied access to many banks, fund raising sites, and commercial avenues. On a short time scale, imposition of censorship is Liberals' victory. Return of Liberal Hegemony is likely to result in Far-Left presidents, House and Senate.

Over longer times, a system based on Censorship and Repression is doomed to fail. No such system has ever succeeded, and no such system can succeed. Censorship in Information Age would be more difficult then ever before. In the age when 32 GB of data can be stored on a tiny chip worth $12 or a USB worth $5, and 1.5 GB of data can be sent in a Skype file, censoring WrongThink is impossible. Liberals are likely to prevent Strong Conservatives from educating (red-pilling) the public by 2024, but they will not prevent Strong Conservatives from educating (red-pilling) the public by 2036.

A Conservative Revolution will begin with a significant majority of people realizing that Liberally Controlled Media is not trustworthy and gaining access to media where Strong Conservative voices are not silenced. In 2019 already, more then half Republican believe that the Mainstream Media is the Enemy of the People. The demand for alternative Free Media will guarantee the success of producers. The next step will be election of Presidents who are on the Right of President Trump. An example from Brazil is President Bolsonaro.

Effects on Men

Conservative Revolution will have a significant effect on men. Even though most of the effect will be positive, there will be also neutral and negative aspects.

First and main effect of Conservative Revolution would be Freedom of Speech for all WrongThinkers. Of course most Conservatives do not agree with Men's Human Rights Advocates' agenda. Many Strong Conservatives believe that both Feminism and MRA are ``decadent". Fortunately, almost all Conservatives are strong supporters of Freedom of Speech for all -- including those they consider ``decadent" or wrong. Conservatives provide platform and defend Freedom for a very diverse range of opinions. Among hundreds of WrongThink views which are banned by Liberals and given a platform by Conservatives are Men's Human Rights Advocacy and several branches of Feminism proscribed by Mainstream Feminism. Some of these branches are extremely hostile to men, but Freedom is Freedom.

Freedom of Speech would be a great improvement over the status quo. Under Liberal Hegemony, men are not free to voice their grievances with regards to discrimination and undeserved hate men experience. Any man who complains about gender-based discrimination is likely to be fired and blacklisted. He who is not at liberty to express his grievances is not a free person. Political Correctness is more then a form of Censorship -- it is a form of Tyranny and Slavery. Even though a Conservative Society would severely discriminate against men in some areas mentioned below, the fact that everyone including men would have Freedom to voice their grievances would be a great improvement vastly offsetting all problems.

Second positive effect of Conservative Revolution would be an improvement in the public image of men. First, very few Strong Conservatives view men as a class of Privileged Oppressors. Second, men's newly gained Freedom of Speech would enable them to defend their Collective Reputation. An improved image of men would greatly improve men's relationships with women.

Third positive effect of Conservative Revolution would be the return of Presumption of Innocence in cases of Sexual Misconduct. So far Democrats have supported Presumption of Guilt for men accused of Sexual Misconduct, while Republicans have defended Presumption of Innocence. Obama Administration implemented Presumption of Guilt for male college students. Education Secretary Betsy DeVos returned Presumption of Innocence to male students. President Trump was the first American President in several decades to publicly denounce Presumption of Guilt. He mentioned that it is a dangerous time to be a man.

Some effects of Conservative Revolution on men will be negative. First, Conservatives strongly support the Second Amendment regardless of it's cost in human lives. In USA 1999-2015, there have been 198,760 gun homicides and 313,600 gun suicides. About 88% of those killed are men. I am not trying to diminish the tragedy of the women whose lives were lost to suicide -- each one life loss is a great tragedy.

Second, most Conservatives oppose the Welfare State. Men who make up 75% of homeless people will suffer disproportionately. In 2016, 64,000 Americans died from drug overdose including 35,000 Americans who died from opioids. About 70% of them are male. Lack of free psychological help will increase these horrible numbers. The vast majority of people doing dangerous and dirty jobs are men. They accept such jobs out of poverty and desperation. A Welfare State would force companies to improve safety and raise wages for everyone doing such jobs. Unfortunately, Conservative Revolution is a move further away from Welfare State.

Third, some Conservatives support tough Criminal Justice System. Unlike the system envisioned by Progressives, there is no gender-specific Presumption of Guilt for men, but men do suffer disproportionately. An example of a modern Ultra-Conservative president is Rodrigo Duterte. He leads a ruthless War on Drugs in Philippines. Prisons operate at about 900% of their capacity. About 5,500 people have been executed without a trial. At least 92% of those imprisoned and 96% of those killed are men.

Brogressivism

To conclude, the Conservative Revolution would be a great step forward for men. Unfortunately, this step would be short of Equality and it would still leave many men and some women in bad situations.

The newly gained Freedom of Expression would enable men to work toward the new goal. That goal is a form of Progressivism which neither discriminates against men, not views them as Privileged Oppressors, nor silences them. Some people call this Brogressivism.

A historical example of a Brogressive Society is Scandinavia in 1980s and 1990s. In 2019, men are discriminated against in Scandinavia, but not nearly as much as in USA.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CCitizen For This Useful Post:

Orion Rules (08-23-2019)

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,497x in 1,841 Posts
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yikes, DNR all, I gotta give this some thought but I personally find conservatives kinda weak and spoiled. Always whining. Thus Trump's appeal, even though he is hardly conservative. He promises them greatness. But I'll post a question I have asked often online and it never gets a comprehensive reply. Maybe you have one?

Tell me something conservatives have done for all people or even all Americans?

Don't say freedom as that is meaningless outside of context.

IMHO No nation was ever founded by conservatives, no positive policy was ever created by conservatives, in order to do something, anything, they'd have to stop whining and pointing fingers, but then what would they to be.

Hmm... http://www.politicalforum.com/index....ct-men.558092/
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Useful Post:

alexa (08-24-2019)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,471x in 36,446 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Yikes, DNR all, I gotta give this some thought but I personally find conservatives kinda weak and spoiled. Always whining. Thus Trump's appeal, even though he is hardly conservative. He promises them greatness. But I'll post a question I have asked often online and it never gets a comprehensive reply. Maybe you have one?

IMHO No nation was ever founded by conservatives, no positive policy was ever created by conservatives, in order to do something, anything, they'd have to stop whining and pointing fingers, but then what would they to be.

What does it even mean to do something for all people?
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

Chris (08-24-2019)

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,118
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Retirednsmilin308's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,826x in 3,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, you are saying CONSERVATIVES are weak and spoiled and always whining?

Modern Male Liberal.jpg

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 2,138
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Common Sense's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,117x in 11,350 Posts
    Mentioned
    544 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See The Handmaid's Tale.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retirednsmilin308 View Post
    So, you are saying CONSERVATIVES are weak and spoiled and always whining?
    Even if the photo represented a liberal how do we know he isn't more of a man than you?
    Last edited by midcan5; 08-24-2019 at 06:56 AM.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first thing one notices is the usual white male resentment, they are always being treated unfairly. As a white male I have never seen that or experienced that - somethings, lots of things are in the mind of the insecure person. I've actually seen the opposite, especially for black men and women. Feminism is another word used as a stick rather than an idea. Congress can't even pass the violence against women act as they are afraid of resentful men or are they resentful men too.

Then CCitizen repeats the usual stereotypical baloney taken from the whining man's closet or is that bedroom. Are Trump, Epstein, Clinton or pick one:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/k...-wake-of-metoo

Weak or unfairly treated men? Look at what Trump has done, twenty four women and brags about it yet. Does he appear resentful. No, but he plays the resentful man diatribe and laughs all the way to the bank or golf course.

The liberal conservative dichotomy is a false one and if anything conservatives are dominant today in lots of areas. But they aren't conservatives in a traditional sense, as many traditional conservatives have ceased even being republican which since Reagan was considered conservative. It is kinda hard to classify them in a single category. Many so called 'conservatives' today are 'dark money' sycophants, others are white supremacists, many are voices from their particular, often insecure worldview, others are resentful men who find the world changing as it always has, but find that too complicated. Change brings reaction which is fine, but realize there will always be change. There are a few links below that captures the complex situation.

Americans have freedom of speech already but the thing CCitizen ignores is the dominance of social media on some. It is media and not the world. You have to take it for a conversation, but it should not manage your mind or life. I have no idea who is doing all this 'presumption' of stuff, my take is that it is in his head, and that is fine so long as it stays there, hopefully he can eventually adjust to the complexity of life in the modern age. The bad thing is those who feel so lost they must strike out at the phantoms that possess them. Hate has shown its ugly face too often today in America.

'I know why....'

http://www.stirjournal.com/2016/04/0...p-trump-trump/

https://aeon.co/essays/how-do-elites...-of-themselves

https://www.orfonline.org/expert-spe...ibals-america/

"All conservatism begins with loss," Andrew Sullivan writes. "If we never knew loss, we would never feel the need to conserve." That’s why the first and still canonical conservative text is Edmund Burke’s “Reflections on the Revolution in France," a lamentation on the uprooting of that country’s monarchical order. And that’s why America, as an experiment in modernity, hasn’t had many genuine conservatives in its history." 'A Guest of My Time' 'The Kennan Diaries,' by George F. Kennan

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,565x in 94,409 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even if the photo represented a liberal how do we know he isn't more of a man than you?
    lol
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Retirednsmilin308 (08-24-2019)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,565x in 94,409 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first thing one notices is the usual white male resentment, they are always being treated unfairly. As a white male I have never seen that or experienced that - somethings, lots of things are in the mind of the insecure person. I've actually seen the opposite, especially for black men and women. Feminism is another word used as a stick rather than an idea. Congress can't even pass the violence against women act as they are afraid of resentful men or are they resentful men too.

Then CCitizen repeats the usual stereotypical baloney taken from the whining man's closet or is that bedroom. Are Trump, Epstein, Clinton or pick one:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/k...-wake-of-metoo

Weak or unfairly treated men? Look at what Trump has done, twenty four women and brags about it yet. Does he appear resentful. No, but he plays the resentful man diatribe and laughs all the way to the bank or golf course.

The liberal conservative dichotomy is a false one and if anything conservatives are dominant today in lots of areas. But they aren't conservatives in a traditional sense, as many traditional conservatives have ceased even being republican which since Reagan was considered conservative. It is kinda hard to classify them in a single category. Many so called 'conservatives' today are 'dark money' sycophants, others are white supremacists, many are voices from their particular, often insecure worldview, others are resentful men who find the world changing as it always has, but find that too complicated. Change brings reaction which is fine, but realize there will always be change. There are a few links below that captures the complex situation.

Americans have freedom of speech already but the thing CCitizen ignores is the dominance of social media on some. It is media and not the world. You have to take it for a conversation, but it should not manage your mind or life. I have no idea who is doing all this 'presumption' of stuff, my take is that it is in his head, and that is fine so long as it stays there, hopefully he can eventually adjust to the complexity of life in the modern age. The bad thing is those who feel so lost they must strike out at the phantoms that possess them. Hate has shown its ugly face too often today in America.

'I know why....'

http://www.stirjournal.com/2016/04/0...p-trump-trump/

https://aeon.co/essays/how-do-elites...-of-themselves

https://www.orfonline.org/expert-spe...ibals-america/

"All conservatism begins with loss," Andrew Sullivan writes. "If we never knew loss, we would never feel the need to conserve." That’s why the first and still canonical conservative text is Edmund Burke’s “Reflections on the Revolution in France," a lamentation on the uprooting of that country’s monarchical order. And that’s why America, as an experiment in modernity, hasn’t had many genuine conservatives in its history." 'A Guest of My Time' 'The Kennan Diaries,' by George F. Kennan
    White resentment is another fake term created by the hard left.

At least you people cause normals to laugh.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 824
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesSocial10000 Experience Points
    Rationalist's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,992x in 1,378 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While liberalism is often the focus of the West, conservatism has founded plenty of nations outside of it. Almost every major turning point in Islamic history was led by conservatives. A modern example of a nation founded by conservatives is Saudi Arabia.

The Revolution in Iran was led by social conservatives, although economically, they wouldn't necessarily be considered conservatives.

Even a lot of the Communist revolutions that the economic left loves to admire were heavily influenced by social conservatives. Stalin and Mao weren't exactly socially liberal, and if they had been, their systems would have likely fallen faster than they already did. A key difference between most Communist systems and many liberal Western systems is that work was heavily emphasized. Nothing was truly ever handed out for free (quite unlike Western welfare systems and the UBI concept).

As far as the West goes, Mormon society was founded by conservatives. Various branches of Christianity emerged from more conservative interpretations than their predecessors.

While a lot of political changes in the West have been led by liberals or progressives, a lot of cultural changes in the West were led by conservatives. The 80s in America basically involved a cultural shift to the right after seeing how hedonistic the 60s and 70s were, and how that affected the family structure and productivity.

The economic gains of the 80s that were initiated by economic policies of the right led to a lot of prosperity and innovation in the 90s.

The greatest strengths of conservatism are its focuses on work ethic and family structure. Without those 2 things, a lot of societies would decline into malaise. We already see this in effect in many of the more progressive Western societies -- as they try to compensate for falling native birth rates by opening up immigration. These societies are experiencing growing unemployment even among younger workers.

Yet, ironically, the Islamisation of Europe may be a blessing in disguise. While Sweden is in trouble due to letting in too many Afghanis who are unskilled and don't know the local language, other European nations have let in a lot of other Muslims that are comparably more skilled and more educated. They also tend to be more family focused and have a strong work ethic. If they demographically overrun the more liberal elements of these nations, then we might see a cultural shift to the right that will improve employment rates and the general family structure of these societies.

Perhaps, the strangest aspect of modern progressivism is that it allies itself with significantly more conservative cultures that are non-Western or non-white while condemning Western conservatives as being too traditional. The same groups they've allied with will, over time, undermine the agendas of the left once they become significant enough demographically. This is why it would actually be somewhat advantageous for Western conservatives to instead ally with these groups.

+ Reply to Thread