User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Drunk on the Trump Kool-Aid....... If U think Trump is trying to restore freedom.....

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,379x in 27,945 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    I posted this because a person in this forum told me that Trump was working to restore our privacy. I happen to know that it is not a fact. So I provided the timeline and the proof that he is not working to protect your freedom.

It might not be "just" Trump but he is the one who gave the order to take it to the next level. Not only that the NSA program that he de activated was cancelled because it was deemed unconstitutional by the Obama administration. No president has given the order to take it as far as Trump is now. Of course it is not just him. But he had the ultimate say. The point is he is regarded as a saint here in this forum. I am pointing out facts, that prove otherwise. People also like to throw around fake facts, and pretend they are real. I always make sure to back up what I say, as I did here.
    Trump Administration Asks Congress to Reauthorize N.S.A.’s Deactivated Call Records Program

You regulary omit crucial elements of the story you attempt to weave.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,639x in 14,854 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted this because a person in this forum told me that Trump was working to restore our privacy. I happen to know that it is not a fact. So I provided the timeline and the proof that he is not working to protect your freedom.

It might not be "just" Trump but he is the one who gave the order to take it to the next level. Not only that the NSA program that he de activated was cancelled because it was deemed unconstitutional by the Obama administration. No president has given the order to take it as far as Trump is now. Of course it is not just him. But he had the ultimate say. The point is he is regarded as a saint here in this forum. I am pointing out facts, that prove otherwise. People also like to throw around fake facts, and pretend they are real. I always make sure to back up what I say, as I did here.
    I would argue that both the NSA spying crimes and the Patriot Act were worse threats to privacy. But of course the more you tack on the worse it gets. The trend is unmistakable. ALL state's and individual rights and freedoms are in open season all the time. The SC is appointed by those who want to change, not uphold the Constitution.
    Ultimetly of course, yes the guy with the pen is liable for the damages, except it never works out that way. In the few cases where they are needed , lower level scapegoats are selected. And you are right to NEVER trust doublespeak.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (08-25-2019)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    I would argue that both the NSA spying crimes and the Patriot Act were worse threats to privacy. But of course the more you tack on the worse it gets. The trend is unmistakable. ALL state's and individual rights and freedoms are in open season all the time. The SC is appointed by those who want to change, not uphold the Constitution.
    Ultimetly of course, yes the guy with the pen is liable for the damages, except it never works out that way. In the few cases where they are needed , lower level scapegoats are selected. And you are right to NEVER trust doublespeak.
    The powers that be have been wanting to do this to us for a long time. It really goes back to Bush. Probably further back but I am 40 so there is probably a lot I don't know about the govs of the past. But yes they have all wanted to do this to us. But they are actually rolling some stuff out that they didn't dare do before. Trump was trying to save face after the shootings so he just gave the green light. Then there is the conspiracy possibility that he wasn't just trying to save face and just used the inertia as a great moment to get away with implementing this crap. What he has done is indefensible. That being said I didn't see anyone in congress dem or repub speak out about it. Yes they all should be held accountable. But he has the ultimate say, and he is the one who blasted it at the press conference and gave the green light. I am sure lots of powerful people are overjoyed.

While yes all of congress has a hand in being responsible for what Trump does. I would prefer a leader with cleaner hands. If ya know what I mean! I would prefer one who thinks of the people and their rights first. That would be nice. He says one thing but does the opposite. It is surprising when people believe a persons words over their actions. It just makes you wonder sometimes.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Trump Administration Asks Congress to Reauthorize N.S.A.’s Deactivated Call Records Program

You regulary omit crucial elements of the story you attempt to weave.
    If you are fine with surrendering your civil liberties that is on you. I gave a link, It is what it is. It is not a story I wove, they are facts. I have the ability to put it together that's all. You can choose to not see it if you don't want to. I didn't put anything that was false, I gave links to all. You can keep the blinders on if you wish. Enjoy!

Scientologist are the same way. They are taught to zone out if an outsider mentions their religion. They are not even allowed to listen. Even when Trump supporters are provided with facts it is like they glaze over and ignore. It is fascinating really. It's hard to imagine, but there it is.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Orion Rules (08-25-2019)

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,639x in 14,854 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The powers that be have been wanting to do this to us for a long time. It really goes back to Bush. Probably further back but I am 40 so there is probably a lot I don't know about the govs of the past. But yes they have all wanted to do this to us. But they are actually rolling some stuff out that they didn't dare do before. Trump was trying to save face after the shootings so he just gave the green light. Then there is the conspiracy possibility that he wasn't just trying to save face and just used the inertia as a great moment to get away with implementing this crap. What he has done is indefensible. That being said I didn't see anyone in congress dem or repub speak out about it. Yes they all should be held accountable. But he has the ultimate say, and he is the one who blasted it at the press conference and gave the green light. I am sure lots of powerful people are overjoyed.

While yes all of congress has a hand in being responsible for what Trump does. I would prefer a leader with cleaner hands. If ya know what I mean! I would prefer one who thinks of the people and their rights first. That would be nice. He says one thing but does the opposite. It is surprising when people believe a persons words over their actions. It just makes you wonder sometimes.
    I think you have hit upon a point here. They are smart enough to test the waters and see what will the people have to resist. For example when we found out, against their will, that they were spying on Americans without due process a proper response from the people would of ended the program. But since the sheep accepted the circumstance with minimal resistence and since we were distracted by the hunt for a national hero , they continued to intrude.
    The unpatriot act was applied to terrorist situations first and then common criminals and nobody cried foul loudly enough. Most intrusions into freedom and privacy start with a "the ends justifies the means case " and then quickly degenerate into regular use.

Another point you remind me of is that prior to Bushbama the government was less open about both influence for sale and the usurping of individual and state rights and freedoms. Once thay had us sufficiently polarized they realized they could be more open about it and that we would not unite against unconstituional acts. Of course the fact that we let the NSA thing go bolstered them
    Last edited by donttread; 08-25-2019 at 08:41 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (08-25-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    I think you have hit upon a point here. They are smart enough to test the waters and see what will the people have to resist. For example when we found out, against their will, that they were spying on Americans without due process a proper response from the people would of ended the program. But since the sheep accepted the circumstance with minimal resistence and since we were distracted by the hunt for a national hero , they continued to intrude.
    The unpatriot act was applied to terrorist situations first and then common criminals and nobody cried foul loudly enough. Most intrusions into freedom and privacy start with a "the ends justifies the means case " and then quickly degenerate into regular use.
    Well said! Your explanation was perfect.

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 697
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,792x in 13,689 Posts
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so I have been told here that Trump is on our side, he is working to get social media to censor us less. LoL. That might be the most hilarious thing I have ever heard.

For all of you who are in the dark I will give you a preview of reality.

Trump is working on taking all of our freedoms away. Anyone who dont see it is just blind.

From the beginning he signed a bill removing our internet privacy.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...privacy-repeal

Also haven't you noticed how so many people have been arrested lately? 4 that I know of just for talking about mass shooting stuff online. They are already scouring the internet and locking people up just for words they posted.
    https://www.msn.com/en-my/news/world...aso/ar-AAG6HyO

Trump has asked the powers that be to put the boot on our neck.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...cid=spartanntp

Here is the latest, FBI wastes no time with Trumps green light they have been waiting for this opportunity.
    https://www.zdnet.com/article/fbi-se...ta-collection/

After 9-11 the NSA began recording all of our calls. Obama had that program shut down. Trump has opened it back up.
    https://www.digitalmunition.me/trump...cords-program/

https://distincttoday.net/2019/08/15...cords-program/

Facebook is paying contractors to transcribe user audio chats.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...be-users-audio

It's ok for those who don't mind drinking the Kool-Aid. But don't expect the rest of us who can actually see reality to drink that poison with you. When you wake up from your Kool-Aid high it will already be too late.
    You literally have NO idea what you're talking about. You may very well be the most clueless person on the planet.
    Cutesy Time is OVER

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,379x in 27,945 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are fine with surrendering your civil liberties that is on you. I gave a link, It is what it is. It is not a story I wove, they are facts. I have the ability to put it together that's all. You can choose to not see it if you don't want to. I didn't put anything that was false, I gave links to all. You can keep the blinders on if you wish. Enjoy!

Scientologist are the same way. They are taught to zone out if an outsider mentions their religion. They are not even allowed to listen. Even when Trump supporters are provided with facts it is like they glaze over and ignore. It is fascinating really. It's hard to imagine, but there it is.
    You lie by omission.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,118
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Retirednsmilin308's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,826x in 3,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so I have been told here that Trump is on our side, he is working to get social media to censor us less. LoL. That might be the most hilarious thing I have ever heard.

For all of you who are in the dark I will give you a preview of reality.

Trump is working on taking all of our freedoms away. Anyone who dont see it is just blind.

From the beginning he signed a bill removing our internet privacy.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...privacy-repeal

Also haven't you noticed how so many people have been arrested lately? 4 that I know of just for talking about mass shooting stuff online. They are already scouring the internet and locking people up just for words they posted.
    https://www.msn.com/en-my/news/world...aso/ar-AAG6HyO

Trump has asked the powers that be to put the boot on our neck.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...cid=spartanntp

Here is the latest, FBI wastes no time with Trumps green light they have been waiting for this opportunity.
    https://www.zdnet.com/article/fbi-se...ta-collection/

After 9-11 the NSA began recording all of our calls. Obama had that program shut down. Trump has opened it back up.
    https://www.digitalmunition.me/trump...cords-program/

https://distincttoday.net/2019/08/15...cords-program/

Facebook is paying contractors to transcribe user audio chats.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...be-users-audio

It's ok for those who don't mind drinking the Kool-Aid. But don't expect the rest of us who can actually see reality to drink that poison with you. When you wake up from your Kool-Aid high it will already be too late.

On an unrelated matter.
    I found this gift for you the next time someone offers to take a pic of their hairy belly and post it here as proof of who they are.
    You may need it on other occasions or for other reasons too.
    I think you may find it comes in handy on here and other places you may go on-line.
    I hope you find it as cute as i did.

Woman-cowering-in-the-corner.jpg

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,118
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Retirednsmilin308's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,826x in 3,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes they should be reported. That is not what I am talking about. I am talking about the OP. Trump has asked for spying on us to be intensified to new levels. If you read the OP or looked at the links, I shouldn't have to explain it. I laid it out plain and clear for all sound minded people to understand.

cats 270.jpg
    I would have loved to read what you posted and the links contained therein, but you have called me a whole lot of personal insulting things just because i voted my choice.

This makes me doubt the rationality of any links you post, so therefore I will not read them.

They MAY have been real good reading, but you shut down half your audience when you personally profane them.
    Do you really think anyone you profaned with all that gutter talk is going to take anything you say after that seriously?

No one...I mean, NO ONE is going to listen to anyone who talks to them that way.

I have two degrees in technology, but you have said I am a moron and an immoral person because my choice was not yours.
    This is not endearing to respectful discourse.

I will still talk to you, but nothing pertaining to politics.
    I will still talk to you to help show you I am NOT an immoral person and am actually a nice guy that loves cats and all other animals. Regularly feeds the wild animals and birds on my property and has made a personal vow to never kill anything ever again.

Pertaining to this thread, the only KoolAid i drink is Peach Mango with ice and some easily dissolved popcorn salt in a tall glass to replace the electrolytes I am loosing in all this 97 degree heat and absurd humidity. The salt takes away some of the acidic bite and makes it taste even better.
    Last edited by Retirednsmilin308; 08-25-2019 at 12:21 PM.

+ Reply to Thread