User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What is it about liberals and there must be more. .

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,679
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,715x in 16,155 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    I suppose within any alt-rocket science you can find sub-alt-rocket science, and within that sub-alt-rocket science there exists a sub-sub-alt-rocket science.

Works.

If and when your cat turns up at this late point in time, you and your long-lost kitty will be eligible for national news.

I wish you the best of luck in finding her.
    Thank you, friend of wisdom. I am going to do a grid type search. I figure if she's still in the country she's likely in the neighborhood. I need tp believe she leapt into the arms and hearts of a lonely elderly person, elderly couple or a crippled kid maybe. Not many school aged snotnoses in this area though. The variables. #1. She wasn't fond of kids so its longer odds a kid has her than an adult. #2. Very few small trotline bait dogs outside for longer than a walk. They too scare her. #3. Big dogs scare her too. In a lesser if evils scenario she would go the smaller dogs abode. #4. No Taco stands nearby. #5. No chinese food places or Chinese peeps ("closer than my peeps they are to me). I will go around about 3:30 after Nazi school indoctrination and ask " seen a cat like this one goes by..ooops hippa cat laws forbid but $250 reward till 8/31, $200 till 9/15. $100 thru forever. No questions asked. Call 1-800-cat meow.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,861x in 10,154 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understood some of this. You need to try harder. While I'm still confused I feel better about myself. I would sort of have to. Is there gong to be a sequel?
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you put food out for her at night?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Do you put food out for her at night?
    My mom lives about a mile from me. She was babysitting her for me while I was away for a few weeks. She puts out food there and I put food out at my place. When im in the condo at memphis I don't put food out. My house here is about 60 miles from my Arkansas home. im staying here this week as yesterday was moms bday and mine is next week.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    My mom lives about a mile from me. She was babysitting her for me while I was away for a few weeks. She puts out food there and I put food out at my place. When im in the condo at memphis I don't put food out. My house here is about 60 miles from my Arkansas home. im staying here this week as yesterday was moms bday and mine is next week.
    Wrought with omissions and errors.
    My house here is 60 miles from the condo in memphis. I put " my house here is 60 miles from my arkansas home. Holy smokes Batman. I am in Arkansas now'. How am I going to find my cat if i dont know where I am? Maybe the cat was lost with me and " found" when it got the hell out to get away from me? Geez

Oh. I said "mom was babysittng Angel in my absence". I forgot to say thats where she got lost ..shes probably next door lol at me looking for her. The next door neighbors wife said it was my bad influence that persuaded her pathetic hubby to go to Miami with me on about 1 minutes notice without telling her. I don't know why the fuss. We were only 6 days late getting home. If i was him married to her id never come back. But hes a kept dude meaning he has to repent or lose his free ride. . Shes a plastic surgeon that has fixed a lot of faces, just not her own. Lol
    Last edited by Cotton1; 08-23-2019 at 05:17 PM.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    I understood some of this. You need to try harder. While I'm still confused I feel better about myself. I would sort of have to. Is there gong to be a sequel?
    Good afternoon and great observation. My writing yesterday was pathetic. It wasn't fit for a drive thru nuthouse. It was stress driven. The difference between a baturally occuring mild mania and one that was triggered by morons who specialize in dumbfukkery is the difference between a Mime and Stick Jagger. When my reader suggests I almost wrote something coherant to the sane I have failed. Yesterday was a perfect storm. #1. Moms birthday. #2. Hanger ons. #3. One hanger on is a charter member of my little club " the sorry mfers". Yet he kept violating my 40" rule. It clearly states stay the fck at least 40" away from me. Its not personal its a side dish to my trauma crap , anxiety etc. I feel like a silly billy enforcing it but the other option is the offender needs to understand how much restraint I exercise to not put their empty head thru a wall and be thankful. How can I ever be a dictator if I can't pull off that simple rule? Its reassuring to me that my speech impediment afflicted assistant " darla" says my " dic tate good" but dang. #345. My cyber leper is in character development and i spend half my day trying to keep his skin from falling off. Tge next day his smart mouth taunted me. He sang elvis "you aint never skinned a rabbit so you aint no friend of mine'". Im like ' keep talking and I'll summon Crowbar to do weird stuff that causes you to shed . lol. $#@! leper
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    One highlight from last night that was seriously funny. A Uber driver was hanging out with me and I said " so what would be your reaction to another girl in the mix". She said "id have to think about it" i said how long. ?? She said " about two seconds. Is she hiding in the closet or on her way"? I was not making formal after dinner plans i was getting to know her better. She said " you are blushing and suddenly quiet , wild man who calls his " yippie" Shaft" lol you are interesting , occasionally ". lol. After a few seconds I said " 3 things. "#1 yes we have no bananas" for a theme song. #2. I'll even turn the tv off for that, pinky swear , no crosses count etc" #3. You busy this weekend pooh bear"?
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

+ Reply to Thread