User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Williamson Expresses Shock Over How Awful the Left Is .....

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 14,202x in 10,813 Posts
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Williamson Expresses Shock Over How Awful the Left Is .....

Self-help author and Democratic presidential candidate Marianne Williamson has apparently gotten a healthy dose of reality about what the modern day Left looks like, and as the rest of us all know, it’s not pretty.

Speaking to the New Yorker’s David Remnick on Tuesday, Williamson turned on her fellow Democrats and the media for characterizing her as a “crystal gazing kook” and an anti-vaxxer, both of which she denied.

“I know this sounds naive. I didn’t think the Left was so mean,” she said when asked about how her experience for running for president has been. “I didn’t think the Left lied like this. I thought the Right did that. I thought we were better.”

The next day, Williamson had to defend herself from an "overly secularized Left" attacking her for discussing prayer and the right of people of faith to belong in the Democratic Party......snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...ft-is-n2552641

AHahahahaah. A leftist talking about just how the Demos and their Borg Drone followers are deviates.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (09-12-2019),Rationalist (09-05-2019)

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8,761x in 5,398 Posts
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe it was Williamson who recently said the citizens should move hurricane Dorian away from the coast using just their minds.

If she were to win the White House, remote viewing would be our surveillance of choice, I bet.
    I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.
    ~Leonardo da Vinci

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

MMC (09-05-2019)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    I believe it was Williamson who recently said the citizens should move hurricane Dorian away from the coast using just their minds.

If she were to win the White House, remote viewing would be our surveillance of choice, I bet.
    At least she is telling people like it is about the left. She has now learned what we know and have known for decades. That the left lies all the time and about anything and everything.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (09-05-2019)

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 771
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures5000 Experience PointsSocial
    Rationalist's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,058x in 716 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Williamson is getting red pilled. This should be entertaining....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rationalist For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (09-05-2019),MMC (09-05-2019)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rationalist View Post
    Williamson is getting red pilled. This should be entertaining....

I don't think she wants to find out how deep that rabbit hole goes. Just sayin.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (09-05-2019)

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,054
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,408x in 1,020 Posts
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The curious reality of modern America is there is no 'left' just as there are no longer 'conservatives'. But I admit I am not sure what nomenclature we can use. I give you examples, so called 'conservatives' [right] are today's republicans and Trumpians - that does not follow. A few democrats may have leftist ideas that are more social democratic, but does that make them the left? Democrats while still more engaged in social issues cannot agree on much of anything. Labels are often a substitute for examination. Labels make thought disappear a kind of word game.

Edit: I cannot take Williamson serious when she makes those sort of claims.

And: http://thepoliticalforums.com/thread...nservatism-Die

"Liberals and progressives have been slow to realize that their preferred vocabulary has been hijacked and that when they respond to once - hallowed phrases they are responding to a ghost now animated by a new machine, The point is not a small one, for in any debate, especially one fought in the arena of public opinion, the battle is won not by knock - down arguments but by the party that succeeds in placing its own spin on the terms presiding over the discussion. That's what the conservatives in and out of Congress have managed to do with old war horses like "individual" and so long as they are allowed to get away with it, the opposition will spend its time insisting that it too is for the individual or for color-blindness or equal opportunity - and before we know it all the plovers will be dead and all the subcontractors will once again be white." Stanley Fish, 'The Trouble with Principle'

(http://www.drugsense.org/tfy/hijacked.htm)
    Last edited by midcan5; 09-05-2019 at 02:45 PM.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA. We do.

Please note, I do not have time to reply to anyone who really thinks they have countered a point I've made, so please PM me and I will check out your reply. Tx

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    The curious reality of modern America is there is no 'left' just as there are no longer 'conservatives'. But I admit I am not sure what nomenclature we can use. I give you examples, so called 'conservatives' [right] are today's republicans and Trumpians - that does not follow. A few democrats may have leftist ideas that are more social democratic, but does that make them the left? Democrats while still more engaged in social issues cannot agree on much of anything. Labels are often a substitute for examination. Labels make thought disappear a kind of word game.

Edit: I cannot take Williamson serious when she makes those sort of claims.

And: http://thepoliticalforums.com/thread...nservatism-Die

"Liberals and progressives have been slow to realize that their preferred vocabulary has been hijacked and that when they respond to once - hallowed phrases they are responding to a ghost now animated by a new machine, The point is not a small one, for in any debate, especially one fought in the arena of public opinion, the battle is won not by knock - down arguments but by the party that succeeds in placing its own spin on the terms presiding over the discussion. That's what the conservatives in and out of Congress have managed to do with old war horses like "individual" and so long as they are allowed to get away with it, the opposition will spend its time insisting that it too is for the individual or for color-blindness or equal opportunity - and before we know it all the plovers will be dead and all the subcontractors will once again be white." Stanley Fish, 'The Trouble with Principle'

(http://www.drugsense.org/tfy/hijacked.htm)
    The next day, Williamson had to defend herself from an "overly secularized Left" attacking her for discussing prayer and the right of people of faith to belong in the Democratic Party......snip~

You should take her seriously. She didn't use any crystal to discover the truth about your kind.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahahahaha…..Williamson is learning all about the Lefts True Colors and Nature.

Marianne Williamson: Conservatives Are Nicer to Me Than the Lefties

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both Williamson and Tulsi Gabbard are setting the Demos and the leftness out. The Lame Stream has already tanked Gabbards run for the Presidency.

Now the Demos will make sure Williamson wont be getting to much air time.

+ Reply to Thread