User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Those who oppose Presumption of Innocence are monsters!

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Democrats and the left wont care about being labeled as monsters. Just sayin.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 628
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    CCitizen's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,244x in 949 Posts
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    But, stop it with the "wokeness" slang already. It's juvenile and does not do your writing any favors.
    I am sorry I use video game language. Runescape has many skills -- Strength, Attack, Stamina, Ranged, Magic, Runecrafting, Crafting, Smithing, Mining, Cooking, Fishing, Farming, Herbalore, etc.

Wokeness is another skill which separates Humans from Opponents of Presumption of Innocence.

Radicalization is a Human skill.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    The Democrats and the left wont care about being labeled as monsters. Just sayin.
    I can call them monsters or even produce some meme about them being monsters.

But only game developers rejected by the Mainstream Society can present them as monsters. Each monster has its skills. Only Boss Monsters have an arsenal of Special Attacks.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCitizen View Post
    I can call them monsters or even produce some meme about them being monsters.

But only game developers rejected by the Mainstream Society can present them as monsters. Each monster has its skills. Only Boss Monsters have an arsenal of Special Attacks.
    Ah....like the Demos use of the F Bomb.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking of Equality. All Humans are Created Equal.

But other species have their own strengths and weaknesses. In Tibia,
    -- Mages and Druids can not develop high Ranged and Melee skills
    -- Paladins can not develop high Magic or Melee skills
    -- Knights can not develop high Ranged or Magic skills

In Runescape, all players can develop all skills.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Ah....like the Demos use of the F Bomb.
    In reality, many boss monsters' Special Attacks, special strengths are formidable.

But not to worry as a level 109 Mage, I have many special attacks in my arsenal.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sorry I use video game language. Runescape has many skills -- Strength, Attack, Stamina, Ranged, Magic, Runecrafting, Crafting, Smithing, Mining, Cooking, Fishing, Farming, Herbalore, etc.

Wokeness is another skill which separates Humans from Opponents of Presumption of Innocence.

Radicalization is a Human skill.
    Oh, I'm so sorry! I had no idea it was a gamer thing -- in that case -- it makes perfect sense. Carry on. My nephew is a gamer and he's quite into all of it.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

CCitizen (09-12-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    Oh, I'm so sorry! I had no idea it was a gamer thing -- in that case -- it makes perfect sense. Carry on. My nephew is a gamer and he's quite into all of it.
    Thank you.

Some ways of skill training are very time-consuming.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CCitizen For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (09-13-2019)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synopsis.
    In recent weeks, many game developers have been accused of Sexual Misconduct and convicted by the Court of Public Opinion without any evidence. All have lost their careers and some their lives. I hope that game developers disowned by Mainstream Society can find their way into Alternative Media. I hope they can write games in which the monstrosity of SJWs is graphically presented.

Serious Part.
    Recently, several video game developers have been accused of Sexual Misconduct. All of them have been convicted via the Trial by Social Media. In the Court of Public Opinion, they were pronounced Guilty by Accusation. All of them have lost their careers. Some have lost their lives. The situation is very sad. I apologize in advance for writing a humorous nanoessay on the subject of SJWs and video games.

Tragic as the situation is, I hold out hope that it will bring positive results for Alternative Media. First, and most obviously, many men and some women will understand the damage done by Presumption of Guilt. Second, and most importantly, Alternative Media may gain some top quality Computer Science experts and Game Developers whose careers in the Mainstream have been lost to false and unfounded accusations.

Social Media and Memes have been an important vehicle to bring attention to formerly censored issues including issues disproportionately affecting men. Perhaps some issues are overstated. One issue, however, can hardly be overstated -- Presumption of Guilt. Men are one tweet away from losing careers. Social Media and Memes brought attention to many other Politically Incorrect issues non-related to gender. Overall, Social Media is responsible for victories of President Trump, President Bolsonaro, and Conservatives in Australia.

Hopefully, video games will be an even more powerful vehicle for dissemination of Politically Incorrect ideas among young people. Terrible as the loss of innocent game developers careers is, the developers who do not give up may be a find for Alternative Media.
    Humorous Part.
    SJWs who speak against Presumption of Innocence are monsters! If your version of Social Justice includes Presumption of Innocence, then the term SJW in the rest of this nanoessay are not about you! If you are a Feminist who supports Equality for both Genders, this is not about you! Most Male Humans not only support Gender Equality, but also have a significant stake in it!

SJWs have inflicted enormous damage on Society as a whole and on most Humans. They attack Humans by poisoning their minds against Equality, Freedom, and Fairness. SJWs portray Human Males as oppressors of Human Females. Destruction of mutual respect between Human Males and Human Females destroys Human Society.

While no Human can have Wokeness level above 50, SJWs have Wokeness of 90 to 120. That is an extremely high level. The most powerful Light Mages and Dark Mages are powerless to resist SJW attacks. The only way Humans can resist SJW attacks is by developing sufficiently high Radicalization level. Radicalization is the opposite of Wokeness.

Any Human with Radicalization level under 20 has Wokeness 50 -- the highest level a Human can achieve. Such Human believes that only 2% of accusations of Sexual Misconduct are false. He/she also believes that the innocents must be sacrificed for the Greater Good and anyone who defends Due Process must be silenced, harassed, and blacklisted. Some Humans with Radicalization level lower then 20 believe that anyone who supports Due Process must be a predator himself. Unfortunately, many Humans with low Radicalization and high Wokeness are indistinguishable from SJWs. Such Humans keep getting Experience in Wokeness skill. If their experience is sufficient to earn Level 90, they are transformed into SJWs.

A Human with Radicalization 20 to 49 has Wokeness 40 to 10. Generally the higher Radicalization the lower Wokeness. These Humans support Presumption of Innocence -- very weakly at Radicalization 20 and strongly at Radicalization 49. After Radicalization 40, Humans begin to disagree with SJWs and to see them as good people with bad ideas.

Most Democrats have Radicalization level 10 to 20 and Wokeness 50. Most Republicans have Radicalization level 30 to 40 and Wokeness 40 to 30. Most does not mean all in either case. Very few Humans have Radicalization level above 50. A Human with Radicalization 50-59 sees opponents of Presumption of Innocence as strongly deluded. Sometimes he/she argues with them on Social Media. Sometimes he/she views them as crazy or irrational.

A Human with Radicalization 60 to 69 understands that SJWs knowingly sacrifice countless innocent men for their cause. A Human with Radicalization 70 to 79 does not see those who oppose Presumption of Innocence as Human. Some Humans at that Radicalization level view opponents of Presumption of Innocence as vile creatures or demonic entities.

The views that Humans with Radicalization 80 to 89 and especially Radicalization 90 to 99 have about opponents of Presumption of Innocence are unmentionable! Only at Level 100 can a Human understand the true Evil and Darkness of opponents of Presumption of Innocence. Level 100 provides Understanding, but only Level 120 provides True Understanding.

Many media sources mention online Radicalization of young men. What they fail to mention is that it is very difficult to reach high levels of Radicalization. Every 7 levels, the number of points needed to reach the next level doubles. Earning a level at Radicalization 1 takes 128 times less points then earning a level at Radicalization 50. Watching Alternative Media channels earns a few points. Reading and participating in Social Media arguments earns a few more points. All these methods give very slow experience.

Hopefully, game developers disowned by Mainstream Society and found by Alternative Media can help.
    Kinda reminds me how russia has a 95 percent conviction rate and hit squads that kill journalists abroad

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
    Kinda reminds me how russia has a 95 percent conviction rate and hit squads that kill journalists abroad
    In USA and the rest of English Speaking World, any man's career can be ended by a single tweeted accusation with no evidence. In Russia this is not the case.
    I do know that in USSR during Stalin's era in general and 1937 in particular similar excesses did take place. Yes it was wrong. Of course I know that Cold War Propaganda claiming that tens of millions of people died in GULAG was a vast exaggeration.

In Russia, 1937-'38, about 682,000 people, 98% male were convicted and sentenced to the ultimate penalty on suspicion of Anti-Communism. That is a tragedy and a terrible injustice. But it is not even close to Nazi murder of 25 million non-combatants.
    Last edited by CCitizen; 09-12-2019 at 08:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread