User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why NC-9 Should Frighten the Democrats.....

Hybrid View

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why NC-9 Should Frighten the Democrats.....

Here is the truth about North Carolina and the 9th District. Now that the numbers have come out. Reality once again shows the Lame Stream media and Democrats narrative is full of $#@!. That they have been lying. Moreover it shows their Pollsters and Pundits are dipshits.

Last week the Democrats were touting the special election in North Carolina’s 9th District as the first major contest of the 2020 cycle, and the polls indicated that Democrat Dan McCready might win what should be a pretty safe GOP seat. By Wednesday morning, after Republican Dan Bishop had won, their focus had shifted and much commentary was devoted to his “thin margin of victory.” Little notice was taken of certain voting patterns that should frighten the Democrats. Specifically, McCready did far worse than expected in every county but one, and many of those counties are dominated by minority voters.

The most unnerving example, from the Democratic perspective, is rural Robeson County. The ethnic makeup of this county is as follows: Native American (38.6%), White (25.7%), Black (24%), Hispanic (8.52%), Two or More Races (2.15%), Asian (0.66%), Other (0.275%). On Tuesday the Democrat received a fraction of the votes he received in 2018, running for the same seat. Ryan Matsumoto of Inside Elections provides the gory details: “McCready won Robeson County by only 1.11 points, a MASSIVE decrease from his 15.31 point margin last November.” In 2012, Obama carried Robeson by 17 points.

The shift away from McCready was the result of disenchantment among minority voters with the Democrat. Moreover, though Robeson was the most obvious, it was by no means the only ethnically diverse county whose voters “walked away.” Nearly 60 percent of Cumberland County’s approximately 333,000 residents are Black, Hispanic, or a member of some other minority group. McCready won it in 2018. Dan Bishop won Cumberland on Tuesday.

Much the same scenario was played out in every county except the affluent white areas of Mecklenburg County, the only place where the Democrat improved on his 2018 performance. Bishop only flipped two new counties from blue to red, but he turned several from dark blue to pale blue, reducing McCready’s margins in enough ethnically diverse rural counties to win. So, what’s going on here? The answer will be obvious to all but the willfully blind. Despite consistent attempts by the Democrats to frighten minorities with evidence-free claims that the economy is faltering, no one is buying that tale.

And that’s what the voters did. But it wasn’t racist rednecks or people who wallow in “white privilege.” They weren’t the “suits” from Mecklenburg County who voted for Dan McCready on their way to play with pivot tables in Charlotte office buildings. The voters who elected Dan Bishop to the House of Representatives are the people who actually work for a living in places like Cumberland, Richmond, and Robeson counties. They are by no means all white, and they remember all too well what it was like during the Obama years and how it felt to go hat in hand to the unemployment office. That should frighten the Democrats badly......snip~

https://spectator.org/why-nc-9-shoul...the-democrats/
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

texan (09-13-2019)

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    alexa's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,020x in 2,185 Posts
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure they're shaking in their boots.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alexa For This Useful Post:

Crepitus (09-13-2019)

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,724
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    texan's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,768x in 3,858 Posts
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    Just read the response above after facts are posted.

I mentioned this in some other posts this week as Rush was talking about these stats. It is a big problem for democrats. I believe national polling also shows Trump is winning more black and Hispanic votes by a pretty good margin over 2016 nationally as well. Kind of odd being a white supremacist and all huh Alexa?

The world didn't start when you started paying attention.

Riddle me this Batman, what has the dem party done for Blacks? Answer nada! They are figuring this out.
    I am tired of everyone fighting with each other. This is all by design.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to texan For This Useful Post:

MMC (09-13-2019)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by texan View Post
    Just read the response above after facts are posted.

I mentioned this in some other posts this week as Rush was talking about these stats. It is a big problem for democrats. I believe national polling also shows Trump is winning more black and Hispanic votes by a pretty good margin over 2016 nationally as well. Kind of odd being a white supremacist and all huh Alexa?

The world didn't start when you started paying attention.

Riddle me this Batman, what has the dem party done for Blacks? Answer nada! They are figuring this out.
    Yes it is true. More blacks and Latinos are bailing on their kind. Plus the Demos have basically told those Blue Dog Democrats to take a hike. Trump is increasing his support with them too.

The Lame Stream media is doing all it can to not report on it. Its why the Lame Stream has a concentrated effort to downplay the economy. Try and get people to think it is worse than what it really is. They did this with Poppy Bush in 92. After Poppy Bush had 18 months of consecutive growth.

It worked and Bill Clinton the deviate was elected.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it does come natural to them and your kind. Doesn't take much to cause them to tremble.

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    alexa's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,020x in 2,185 Posts
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're getting your info from Rush, I won't waste my time talking to you.

Still, I'm sure the dems are shaking in their boots at the prospect of facing your Dear Leader.

Quivering, actually.

P.S.- I'm not Batman, he's a fictional (pretend) character.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alexa For This Useful Post:

Crepitus (09-13-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're getting your info from Rush, I won't waste my time talking to you.

Still, I'm sure the dems are shaking in their boots at the prospect of facing your Dear Leader.

Quivering, actually.

P.S.- I'm not Batman, he's a fictional (pretend) character.
    Why do you answer so stupidly? It doesn't matter who says what, facts are facts! The information is factual based on voting information. Good God you are not smart. But yet we know these things we just keep hoping for some improvement I guess.
    Last edited by texan; 09-13-2019 at 01:49 PM.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by texan View Post
    Why do you answer so stupidly? It doesn't matter who says what, facts are facts! The information is factual based on voting information. Good God you are not smart. But yet we know these things we just keep hoping for some improvement I guess.

You have to remember that is all IT can do. Its only working with 2 brain cells.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+ Reply to Thread