Thanked 4,527x in 2,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NYT actually forced to print the truth about Kavanaugh

This is priceless.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyt...or-impeachment

NYT updates Kavanaugh 'bombshell' to note accuser doesn't recall alleged assault

The New York Times suddenly made a major revision to a supposed bombshell piece late Sunday concerning a resurfaced allegation of sexual assault by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh -- hours after virtually all 2020 Democratic presidential candidates had cited the original article as a reason to impeach Kavanaugh.
    The
    update included the significant detail that several friends of the alleged victim said she did not recall the supposed sexual assault in question at all. The Times also stated for the first time that the alleged victim refused to be interviewed, and has made no comment about the episode.

TOO FUNNY.

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,756x in 15,337 Posts
    Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason10 View Post
    This is priceless.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyt...or-impeachment

NYT updates Kavanaugh 'bombshell' to note accuser doesn't recall alleged assault

The New York Times suddenly made a major revision to a supposed bombshell piece late Sunday concerning a resurfaced allegation of sexual assault by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh -- hours after virtually all 2020 Democratic presidential candidates had cited the original article as a reason to impeach Kavanaugh.
    The
    update included the significant detail that several friends of the alleged victim said she did not recall the supposed sexual assault in question at all. The Times also stated for the first time that the alleged victim refused to be interviewed, and has made no comment about the episode.

TOO FUNNY.

I was going to ask how the NYT's could let something as obvious as the victim saying she has no knowledge of the incident get past them. The NYT's did this intentionally, whether on their own or pushed to by outside forces.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hanger4 For This Useful Post:

MMC (09-16-2019)

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,497x in 1,841 Posts
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brett Kavanaugh is the spoiled rich boy who laughs at the law the genuine Americans obey. I don't know where people exist in life who condone his behavior live, but if you have any experience at all you've met his type. They are spoiled self centered creeps, like Trump, who use their privileged position for immoral and personal gain. Money talks people, one wonders if the republican voter will ever wake up to reality.

'I Know Brett Kavanaugh, but I Wouldn’t Confirm Him - This is an article I never imagined myself writing, that I never wanted to write, that I wish I could not write.'

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...anaugh/571936/

A liar on the Scotus, how nice is that.

https://www.thecut.com/2018/10/all-o...im-a-liar.html

"Despite the historic stakes of the ram-through appointment to the Supreme Court of the United States of an evident serial liar and alleged rapist, who loudly denounces his Senate questioners as a “left-wing conspiracy” – sniffing all the time as his habit – there has been no legal analysis of his abetted crimes of persistent false statements and declarations, and factional subversion of the rule of law and the US Constitution itself."

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/10...trump-faction/

"Few American institutions have inflicted greater suffering on ordinary people than the Supreme Court of the United States. Since its inception, the justices of the Supreme Court have shaped a nation where children toiled in coal mines, where Americans could be forced into camps because of their race, and where a woman could be sterilized against her will by state law."

'Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22715946-injustices
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,756x in 15,337 Posts
    Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see @midcan5 is desperately hanging on to it's narrative.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hanger4 For This Useful Post:

Tahuyaman (09-16-2019)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Brett Kavanaugh is the spoiled rich boy who laughs at the law the genuine Americans obey. I don't know where people exist in life who condone his behavior live, but if you have any experience at all you've met his type. They are spoiled self centered creeps, like Trump, who use their privileged position for immoral and personal gain. Money talks people, one wonders if the republican voter will ever wake up to reality.

'I Know Brett Kavanaugh, but I Wouldn’t Confirm Him - This is an article I never imagined myself writing, that I never wanted to write, that I wish I could not write.'

"Despite the historic stakes of the ram-through appointment to the Supreme Court of the United States of an evident serial liar and alleged rapist, who loudly denounces his Senate questioners as a “left-wing conspiracy” – sniffing all the time as his habit – there has been no legal analysis of his abetted crimes of persistent false statements and declarations, and factional subversion of the rule of law and the US Constitution itself."

"Few American institutions have inflicted greater suffering on ordinary people than the Supreme Court of the United States. Since its inception, the justices of the Supreme Court have shaped a nation where children toiled in coal mines, where Americans could be forced into camps because of their race, and where a woman could be sterilized against her will by state law."

'Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser
    Nearly every major 2020 Democratic candidate has called on the Supreme Court’s newest justice, Brett Kavanaugh, to be impeached this week after the New York Times reported on fresh claims of previously unreported conduct, without any evidence to support the new allegations.....snip~

Try Reading Mollie Hemingways Book
    . Justice on Trial. So that you can learn about reality.

Oh and now there is more about your NY Slimes.

Mollie Hemingway: New York Times Ran ‘Exact Same Playbook ...

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/09/16/mollie-hemingway-new-york-times-ran...
    5 hours ago · Author and Fox News contributor Mollie Hemingway told Breitbart News Daily on Monday morning that the New York Times had repeated the media’s past misbehavior in publishing a new allegation against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh on Saturday while hiding exculpatory information in their possession. “These reporters published a story that didn’t include information that …
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,854
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    texan's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,749x in 3,852 Posts
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah well you are Fing wrong as usual!

the significant detail that several friends of the alleged victim said she did not recall the supposed sexual assault in question at all. The Times also stated for the first time that the alleged victim refused to be interviewed, and has made no comment about the episode.
    I am tired of everyone fighting with each other. This is all by design.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “If the media keep on doing this stuff and nobody holds them accountable, it’s going to happen again — and it does. That’s what happened this weekend,” Hemingway said, noting that the Times ran “exact same playbook” as the media did during the confirmation hearings, with left-wing media repeating the claim and Democrats over-reacting.

Hemingway also faulted Republicans for not holding Democrats accountable for using false allegations during the confirmation hearings, and noted there had been criminal referrals for some of the false allegations that had not yet been followed through.....snip~

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/16...ett-kavanaugh/

Now if Graham would just stop protecting his friends across the aisle.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (09-16-2019)

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,992x in 55,613 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    I see @midcan5 is desperately hanging on to it's narrative.
    Desperately? Insanely is more like it.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points
    Reason10's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,527x in 2,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brett Kavanaugh is the spoiled rich boy who laughs at the law the genuine Americans obey.

Actually, you are referring to Obama with that statement.

I don't know where people exist in life who condone his behavior live, but if you have any experience at all you've met his type

The man leads a relatively boring life, gets married, rises in judicial circles and is nominated to the Supreme Court. He is not a KKKlinton. Those of us with an education CERTAINLY condone his behavior. He is one of the most moral figures on the Supreme Court, and only an idiot thinks otherwise.

They are spoiled self centered creeps, like Trump, who use their privileged position for immoral and personal gain. Money talks people, one wonders if the republican voter will ever wake up to reality.

President Trump left a great life and lost money to become President and fix what Obama broke. He is the ONLY president in a generation who didn't use that office to get rich. One wonders when the average Democrat voter will (and I can't say that because this forum has a policy concerning drug jokes.A)

Spoken by a liar and an idiot who hates America.

We already have several liars on the SCOTUS. Ginsberg, Kagan, Sotomayor. All major LIARS. Kavanaugh is the most honest Justice in history. Only an idiot thinks otherwise.

Democrat appointees were ram through situations. Kavanaugh actually had to go through real scrutiny.

Sterlized against her will by state law? Take a guess at the junk science behind involuntary sterilization.

EUGENICS.

Take a guess at who supported it.

And guess who the LIBERAL DARLING of Supreme Court history supported Sanger's creation of the HOLOCAUST.

Take a guess at which DEMOCRAT president supported Eugenics.

And EVERY Democrat today still supports this genocidal Planned Parenthood, whose founder helped inspire THE HOLOCAUST.

Your side of the aisle isn't looking too pretty these days for you to be LYING about a prince of a justice in Kavanaugh. His rulings haven't killed anyone.

Pity that can't be said about this monster, who has the blood of BILLIONS of American babies on his hands.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reason10 For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (09-16-2019),MMC (09-16-2019)

+ Reply to Thread