Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
I didn't know that. You said in the past the Koch's were your neighbors and your grandson rode a motorcycle with them. But now I know, and it all makes sense now. I always kind of figured, you were here in this forum pushing the Koch agenda. I mean it is to the T. You push the agenda really hard.
Not quite. My "daughter" rides with one of their grandsons. Koch Industries (a branch) is one of my clients. I live in Kansas where everyone loves the Kochs. They're incredible people.
You often just throw out fake facts that are the opposite of truth. It is shocking. I like you as a person, but as an agenda pusher it is frustrating to have to argue against complete opposites of facts. It is so strange. But even with all that I like you as a person, when you are just being you. You are fun and pretty decent as a person.
I'm just saying that unions have outlived their usefulness. Now, they're counterproductive because all the issues they were formed to "correct" have been corrected, and now, they're often more detrimental than anything else. They lower the work ethic overall.