User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feminist author fantacises about killing a certain number of men each week.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 628
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    CCitizen's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,244x in 949 Posts
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feminist author fantacises about killing a certain number of men each week.

Here.

I ask people to imagine — now I’m using this word imagine, and I’m underlining it three times — a scenario in which we kill a certain number of men every week,...

How many men must we kill until patriarchy sits across the table from us and says, ‘OK, stop. What must we do, so that you can stop this culling?
    Or Here.

This is considered respectable by most Liberals.

What upsets me the most is that most men do not recognize the ongoing and escalating War Against Men. As long as only few men and few women recognize ongoing discrimination, hatred, and demonization of men, we can do nothing. Most women as most men are good Humans, but Evil triumphs when good people are silent.

Hopefully, someday we will see the generation of Red-Pilled Men and some women who stand by them. That generation will be impossible to discriminate against.

Fortunately South Korean Men have taken The Red Pill.

A Realmeter poll last year of more than 1,000 adults found that 76% of men in their 20s and 66% of men in their 30s oppose feminism, while nearly 60% of respondents in their 20s think gender issues are the most serious source of conflict in the country.
    Sadly American men find nothing wrong with being hated and demonized.

PS. If you are a man who believes Feminism is about Gender Equality, then it is your Feminist Duty to oppose Misandry. If men do not stand for their Humanity, no one will.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 824
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesSocial10000 Experience Points
    Rationalist's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,992x in 1,378 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feminism definitely has a lot of problems, but I get the impression that the growing presence of Islam in the West will fix that.

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 1,156
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,440x in 9,812 Posts
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCitizen View Post
    Here.

Or Here.

This is considered respectable by most Liberals.

What upsets me the most is that most men do not recognize the ongoing and escalating War Against Men. As long as only few men and few women recognize ongoing discrimination, hatred, and demonization of men, we can do nothing. Most women as most men are good Humans, but Evil triumphs when good people are silent.

Hopefully, someday we will see the generation of Red-Pilled Men and some women who stand by them. That generation will be impossible to discriminate against.

Fortunately South Korean Men have taken The Red Pill.

Sadly American men find nothing wrong with being hated and demonized.

PS. If you are a man who believes Feminism is about Gender Equality, then it is your Feminist Duty to oppose Misandry. If men do not stand for their Humanity, no one will.
    She's likely referring to the fact that 50,000 women a year are killed by their male partners.

You've entirely missed the point.
    People who think a movie about plastic dolls is trying to turn their kids gay or trans are now officially known as

Barbie Q’s

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post
    She's likely referring to the fact that 50,000 women a year are killed by their male partners.
    You've entirely missed the point.
    Every death and every act of abuse is a tragedy. Globally, hundreds of millions of boys and tens of millions of girls are abused by their mothers and other female caretakers. Most male offenders were abused. Eminem was severely abused by his mother, and in The Marshall Mathers LP he expresses his pain.

About 90% of all killers are men as are 78% of murder victims. All victims deserve help and support.

Tobacco kills ten times as many people as men. I got flack for arguing against tobacco being legal. Cars are thrice as dangerous as men, but they are indispensable.

But all men must take a stand against being collectively blamed and hated for crimes of a few men. South Korean men are beginning to view themselves as Humans rather then scapegoats. In Russia, misandry never gained popularity. Only Liberal Western men are so broken as to view themselves worthy of abuse, hate, and vilification.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,554x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly I dont think men are demonized. I think it depends who you hang around that can shape such a world view. I think that people who do bad things are shamed for their own actions. Just because one man might beat or kill or rape a woman does not mean all men do it. We can't blame the sins of one man on the masses.

I think most people dont discriminate. When a woman commits a crime we call them out, we punish them, same goes for a man. In this day and age men and women are equals. There are still a few knuckle heads out there just ignore those people, they are morons.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

CCitizen (10-07-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    Honestly I don't think men are demonized. I think it depends who you hang around that can shape such a world view. I think that people who do bad things are shamed for their own actions. Just because one man might beat or kill or rape a woman does not mean all men do it. We can't blame the sins of one man on the masses.
    Fortunately Conservatives view men and women as Equals.

Unfortunately, the Mainstream Left views men as the Class of Oppressors. Not all are as blatant about it, but sadly it is the case.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,554x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCitizen View Post
    Fortunately Conservatives view men and women as Equals.

Unfortunately, the Mainstream Left views men as the Class of Oppressors. Not all are as blatant about it, but sadly it is the case.
    I think it is the main stream media who tries to push these things, saying that it's what we the people believe, but it is not true. I haven't seen it in the real world. Only in the media. That's just my experience. Personally I respect all people be they a man or woman unless they disrespect me first. I appreciate goodness in all beings. I'm not afraid of men because of things I have heard. I have been attacked before. But that doesn't make me view other men in a bad light. Every single person is unique, and you cant blame one person for something someone else has done.

I used to have a different view of guys when I was young. I would get angry that guys were so terrible towards women and talk about them like they were objects. But you know what? I found out that only a certain class of despicable men act like that. Once I realized this, then the loser men didn't bother me anymore. Men who act like that are low class losers, with no dignity or respect. They have nothing to do with the other men in the world.

That's just the way I see it. So I don't partake in the feminist view, or the men's equivalent to the women's feminist view. I think, if we believe we are not equals, then were not. But the moment you realize you are an equal, then it becomes your reality.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly, very many young women view men as oppressors and enemies.

Sadly, very many young men feel guilt for being men.

Sadly, our generation is almost unaware of these issues.

Hashtag KAM2020 is very popular on TikTok -- as of June 30 2020, 35 Million views, millions of likes, millions supportive comments. Very few young men disagree, and almost no one is outraged.

These are future adults -- future Senators, Congresspeople, Lawmakers, Judges, Doctors, etc. What will the World be like in 20 years when these people will have power?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When a class of people is viewed as Privileged Oppressors, it is not a good sign.

MenKampf compares modern SJW language to Nazi language. Likewise in USSR 1925, kulaks were still rich and better off then most peasants. But the view of them as Privileged Oppressors started to get popular about that time.

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 879
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,087x in 12,282 Posts
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    Honestly I dont think men are demonized. I think it depends who you hang around that can shape such a world view. I think that people who do bad things are shamed for their own actions. Just because one man might beat or kill or rape a woman does not mean all men do it. We can't blame the sins of one man on the masses.
    I think most people dont discriminate. When a woman commits a crime we call them out, we punish them, same goes for a man. In this day and age men and women are equals. There are still a few knuckle heads out there just ignore those people, they are morons.
    The same can be said for so many crazy, far out things individuals do and say. People on this forum and elsewhere tend to focus on the words and actions of the fringe nutcases in their opponents' camp and attribute them to all. "HERE'S THAT LIBERALS WANT NOW!" screams the thread title - because one insignificant mope of a politician or attention-seeking nobody Tweets something or calls a press conference. If misrepresenting what someone else has said, or attributing to all what in truth only describes a very small percentage is your entire rhetorical arsenal, you need to take a step back and reassess your life. The vast majority of men don't hate or mistreat women, and the vast majority of women don't wish men dead or blame all men for what a few men do. Most Americans, regardless of their skin color, work and play well with others and are not obsessed with racial animosity of any description. It's the fringe, the fanatics and the fruitcakes who make most of the noise in every Party or demographic. They need to be kept an eye on, but more than anything they have to be discounted and, when appropriate, soundly ridiculed.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

Adelaide (07-31-2020),CCitizen (07-31-2020)

+ Reply to Thread