If only I had a dime for every time someone in this forum said we need to be at war because it's good for our economy. Or, we need to sell weapons to Saudi Arabia because it is good for the prosperity of our nation. I find the hypocrisy of some of the members here to be over the top. How can anyone who is a human being who feels pain, and knows what suffering feels like, champion for the massacre of their fellow man for their own prosperity?

This post is not for everyone, it is only for all those here who have told me why we need to be at war, and defended it like their life depended on it. You champion for war, for death and destruction. You champion trading the blood of children for the mighty dollar. Many of you claim to be Christian, yet you champion for an abomination that would even bring Lucifer to tears.

I have seen the same people who champion for war, get violently angry when a child or animal is hurt on our own soil, rightfully so. I agree with them. But what I find astonishing is how one can be against the harm of a living being on our soil, but ok with the massacre of the innocent on other shores, by our own hand for that matter. Small children so beautiful, once with a sparkling gleam in their eyes, and the light of God, so warm and full of life. Smeared, and dismembered, laying in the rubble in a pool of guts and blood, with mothers screaming to the sky. How dare you call someone who is against this a bleeding heart liberal.

When Jesus was on the cross, he said, "forgive them, for they know not what they do." He is right. You who champion and condone the massacre of the innocent don't really know what you are doing. It is only through your ignorance of real reality that you could condone such an outright monstrosity and crime against humanity, and crime against all that is good in the world. You spit in the face of God and piss on him, every time you condone the murder of an innocent child.

I can only hope that at least for one night all of you who champion and push propaganda for our nation to be at war, will at least have one dream where you see the reality and feel it in your very soul, the depths of the pain that you are inflicting on the innocent of the world through your ignorance. I then hope you awaken in a sweat, and realize you are in your warm bed safe and sound, but realize the unforgiveable crime that you helped manifest into the world. I hope you realize it to your very marrow.

Your championing and propaganda, is a death sentence to the innocent of the world. Your crime is unimaginable.
We are not fighting wars for the good. We don't use our military's might as a force of good. We don't intervene when we should, we only intervene when it is good for our economy, in one way or another. We allow the slaughter of the innocents time and time again. When we are not allowing it, we are activley doing it with our own hand.

Shame on all who champion war. Shame on our nation for trading the blood of children for prosperity, shame. As we speak the children of Yemen are starving, only kept alive by charities and the United Nations. Their cries go unheard. We have massacred untold amounts of civilians in our wars, the death and destruction is unimaginable. What we have done collectively as a society, will be seen as a time of great shame and sorrow in the future. The future will hang their heads in shame at this dark period in our history, where humans thought it was acceptable to trade the blood of their fellow man, for their own prosperity.

The thought that those people thought they were people of God, will bring tears to the eyes of the world for generations to come.