User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: The Hypocrisy of Warmongerers

  1. #1
    Points: 36,046, Level: 46
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 904
    Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    21967
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    5,921
    Points
    36,046
    Level
    46
    Thanks Given
    5,951
    Thanked 3,931x in 2,621 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    The Hypocrisy of Warmongerers

    If only I had a dime for every time someone in this forum said we need to be at war because it's good for our economy. Or, we need to sell weapons to Saudi Arabia because it is good for the prosperity of our nation. I find the hypocrisy of some of the members here to be over the top. How can anyone who is a human being who feels pain, and knows what suffering feels like, champion for the massacre of their fellow man for their own prosperity?

    This post is not for everyone, it is only for all those here who have told me why we need to be at war, and defended it like their life depended on it. You champion for war, for death and destruction. You champion trading the blood of children for the mighty dollar. Many of you claim to be Christian, yet you champion for an abomination that would even bring Lucifer to tears.

    I have seen the same people who champion for war, get violently angry when a child or animal is hurt on our own soil, rightfully so. I agree with them. But what I find astonishing is how one can be against the harm of a living being on our soil, but ok with the massacre of the innocent on other shores, by our own hand for that matter. Small children so beautiful, once with a sparkling gleam in their eyes, and the light of God, so warm and full of life. Smeared, and dismembered, laying in the rubble in a pool of guts and blood, with mothers screaming to the sky. How dare you call someone who is against this a bleeding heart liberal.

    When Jesus was on the cross, he said, "forgive them, for they know not what they do." He is right. You who champion and condone the massacre of the innocent don't really know what you are doing. It is only through your ignorance of real reality that you could condone such an outright monstrosity and crime against humanity, and crime against all that is good in the world. You spit in the face of God and piss on him, every time you condone the murder of an innocent child.

    I can only hope that at least for one night all of you who champion and push propaganda for our nation to be at war, will at least have one dream where you see the reality and feel it in your very soul, the depths of the pain that you are inflicting on the innocent of the world through your ignorance. I then hope you awaken in a sweat, and realize you are in your warm bed safe and sound, but realize the unforgiveable crime that you helped manifest into the world. I hope you realize it to your very marrow.

    Your championing and propaganda, is a death sentence to the innocent of the world. Your crime is unimaginable.
    We are not fighting wars for the good. We don't use our military's might as a force of good. We don't intervene when we should, we only intervene when it is good for our economy, in one way or another. We allow the slaughter of the innocents time and time again. When we are not allowing it, we are activley doing it with our own hand.

    Shame on all who champion war. Shame on our nation for trading the blood of children for prosperity, shame. As we speak the children of Yemen are starving, only kept alive by charities and the United Nations. Their cries go unheard. We have massacred untold amounts of civilians in our wars, the death and destruction is unimaginable. What we have done collectively as a society, will be seen as a time of great shame and sorrow in the future. The future will hang their heads in shame at this dark period in our history, where humans thought it was acceptable to trade the blood of their fellow man, for their own prosperity.

    The thought that those people thought they were people of God, will bring tears to the eyes of the world for generations to come.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

  2. #2
    Points: 458,937, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 86.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    397149
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    149,317
    Points
    458,937
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    15,424
    Thanked 44,724x in 32,913 Posts
    Mentioned
    1718 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You forgot to demonstrate that no war ever improved a nation's economy. You need to do that before you castigate those who think otherwise than you. How else demonstrate hypocrisy?
    Last edited by Chris; 10-09-2019 at 11:24 AM.
    Edmund Burke: "In vain you tell me that Artificial Government is good, but that I fall out only with the Abuse. The Thing! the Thing itself is the Abuse!"

  3. #3
    Original Ranter
    Points: 227,077, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 83.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    397053
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    91,023
    Points
    227,077
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    18,036
    Thanked 33,996x in 24,112 Posts
    Mentioned
    915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    If only I had a dime for every time someone in this forum said we need to be at war because it's good for our economy. Or, we need to sell weapons to Saudi Arabia because it is good for the prosperity of our nation. I find the hypocrisy of some of the members here to be over the top. How can anyone who is a human being who feels pain, and knows what suffering feels like, champion for the massacre of their fellow man for their own prosperity?

    This post is not for everyone, it is only for all those here who have told me why we need to be at war, and defended it like their life depended on it. You champion for war, for death and destruction. You champion trading the blood of children for the mighty dollar. Many of you claim to be Christian, yet you champion for an abomination that would even bring Lucifer to tears.

    I have seen the same people who champion for war, get violently angry when a child or animal is hurt on our own soil, rightfully so. I agree with them. But what I find astonishing is how one can be against the harm of a living being on our soil, but ok with the massacre of the innocent on other shores, by our own hand for that matter. Small children so beautiful, once with a sparkling gleam in their eyes, and the light of God, so warm and full of life. Smeared, and dismembered, laying in the rubble in a pool of guts and blood, with mothers screaming to the sky. How dare you call someone who is against this a bleeding heart liberal.

    When Jesus was on the cross, he said, "forgive them, for they know not what they do." He is right. You who champion and condone the massacre of the innocent don't really know what you are doing. It is only through your ignorance of real reality that you could condone such an outright monstrosity and crime against humanity, and crime against all that is good in the world. You spit in the face of God and piss on him, every time you condone the murder of an innocent child.

    I can only hope that at least for one night all of you who champion and push propaganda for our nation to be at war, will at least have one dream where you see the reality and feel it in your very soul, the depths of the pain that you are inflicting on the innocent of the world through your ignorance. I then hope you awaken in a sweat, and realize you are in your warm bed safe and sound, but realize the unforgiveable crime that you helped manifest into the world. I hope you realize it to your very marrow.

    Your championing and propaganda, is a death sentence to the innocent of the world. Your crime is unimaginable.
    We are not fighting wars for the good. We don't use our military's might as a force of good. We don't intervene when we should, we only intervene when it is good for our economy, in one way or another. We allow the slaughter of the innocents time and time again. When we are not allowing it, we are activley doing it with our own hand.

    Shame on all who champion war. Shame on our nation for trading the blood of children for prosperity, shame. As we speak the children of Yemen are starving, only kept alive by charities and the United Nations. Their cries go unheard. We have massacred untold amounts of civilians in our wars, the death and destruction is unimaginable. What we have done collectively as a society, will be seen as a time of great shame and sorrow in the future. The future will hang their heads in shame at this dark period in our history, where humans thought it was acceptable to trade the blood of their fellow man, for their own prosperity.

    The thought that those people thought they were people of God, will bring tears to the eyes of the world for generations to come.
    You'd have what? A dime? Who said this?
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (10-09-2019)

  5. #4
    Original Ranter
    Points: 227,077, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 83.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    397053
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    91,023
    Points
    227,077
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    18,036
    Thanked 33,996x in 24,112 Posts
    Mentioned
    915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    You forgot to demonstrate that no war ever improved a nation's economy. You need to do that before you castigate those who think otherwise.
    It's actually well timed considering what our supporters of Kurdish autonomy have had to say.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  6. #5
    Points: 33,963, Level: 45
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,487
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    156147
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,491
    Points
    33,963
    Level
    45
    Thanks Given
    4,874
    Thanked 8,780x in 5,407 Posts
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard it said that WWII helped bring the nation out of the Great Depression, but I've never actually heard anyone say "we need to be at war because it's good for our economy."

    To me, the economy isn't a justification for war. Protecting your citizens or protecting other innocent people might be however. I think every situation has to be analyzed individually, because each one is different. It would be nice if there were no more wars, but human nature being what it is -- I think they'll be with us always.

    At least we haven't had a world war for more than 70 years.
    I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.
    ~Leonardo da Vinci

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (10-09-2019),Tahuyaman (10-09-2019)

  8. #6
    Points: 209,926, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 87.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    267759
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bremerton Washington or Sayulita Mexico depending on the time of year.
    Posts
    92,856
    Points
    209,926
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    10,670
    Thanked 36,738x in 27,455 Posts
    Mentioned
    441 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    If only I had a dime for every time someone in this forum said we need to be at war because it's good for our economy....
    I've never seen anyone say that.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (10-09-2019)

  10. #7
    Points: 209,926, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 87.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    267759
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bremerton Washington or Sayulita Mexico depending on the time of year.
    Posts
    92,856
    Points
    209,926
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    10,670
    Thanked 36,738x in 27,455 Posts
    Mentioned
    441 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    I've heard it said that WWII helped bring the nation out of the Great Depression, but I've never actually heard anyone say "we need to be at war because it's good for our economy."...
    That's because no one has ever said that.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (10-09-2019),FindersKeepers (10-09-2019)

  12. #8
    Points: 458,937, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 86.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    397149
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    149,317
    Points
    458,937
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    15,424
    Thanked 44,724x in 32,913 Posts
    Mentioned
    1718 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    I've heard it said that WWII helped bring the nation out of the Great Depression, but I've never actually heard anyone say "we need to be at war because it's good for our economy."

    To me, the economy isn't a justification for war. Protecting your citizens or protecting other innocent people might be however. I think every situation has to be analyzed individually, because each one is different. It would be nice if there were no more wars, but human nature being what it is -- I think they'll be with us always.

    At least we haven't had a world war for more than 70 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    That's because no one has ever said that.

    But I've heard many a warmongering progressive proclaim the prowess of FDR in fighting WWII and saving the economy. The two, while perhaps not causally, seem linked in progressives's minds.
    Edmund Burke: "In vain you tell me that Artificial Government is good, but that I fall out only with the Abuse. The Thing! the Thing itself is the Abuse!"

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (10-09-2019),FindersKeepers (10-09-2019)

  14. #9
    Points: 104,727, Level: 78
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 523
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Private Pickle's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    178316
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    34,402
    Points
    104,727
    Level
    78
    Thanks Given
    6,424
    Thanked 9,777x in 7,165 Posts
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    If only I had a dime for every time someone in this forum said we need to be at war because it's good for our economy. Or, we need to sell weapons to Saudi Arabia because it is good for the prosperity of our nation. I find the hypocrisy of some of the members here to be over the top. How can anyone who is a human being who feels pain, and knows what suffering feels like, champion for the massacre of their fellow man for their own prosperity?

    This post is not for everyone, it is only for all those here who have told me why we need to be at war, and defended it like their life depended on it. You champion for war, for death and destruction. You champion trading the blood of children for the mighty dollar. Many of you claim to be Christian, yet you champion for an abomination that would even bring Lucifer to tears.

    I have seen the same people who champion for war, get violently angry when a child or animal is hurt on our own soil, rightfully so. I agree with them. But what I find astonishing is how one can be against the harm of a living being on our soil, but ok with the massacre of the innocent on other shores, by our own hand for that matter. Small children so beautiful, once with a sparkling gleam in their eyes, and the light of God, so warm and full of life. Smeared, and dismembered, laying in the rubble in a pool of guts and blood, with mothers screaming to the sky. How dare you call someone who is against this a bleeding heart liberal.

    When Jesus was on the cross, he said, "forgive them, for they know not what they do." He is right. You who champion and condone the massacre of the innocent don't really know what you are doing. It is only through your ignorance of real reality that you could condone such an outright monstrosity and crime against humanity, and crime against all that is good in the world. You spit in the face of God and piss on him, every time you condone the murder of an innocent child.

    I can only hope that at least for one night all of you who champion and push propaganda for our nation to be at war, will at least have one dream where you see the reality and feel it in your very soul, the depths of the pain that you are inflicting on the innocent of the world through your ignorance. I then hope you awaken in a sweat, and realize you are in your warm bed safe and sound, but realize the unforgiveable crime that you helped manifest into the world. I hope you realize it to your very marrow.

    Your championing and propaganda, is a death sentence to the innocent of the world. Your crime is unimaginable.
    We are not fighting wars for the good. We don't use our military's might as a force of good. We don't intervene when we should, we only intervene when it is good for our economy, in one way or another. We allow the slaughter of the innocents time and time again. When we are not allowing it, we are activley doing it with our own hand.

    Shame on all who champion war. Shame on our nation for trading the blood of children for prosperity, shame. As we speak the children of Yemen are starving, only kept alive by charities and the United Nations. Their cries go unheard. We have massacred untold amounts of civilians in our wars, the death and destruction is unimaginable. What we have done collectively as a society, will be seen as a time of great shame and sorrow in the future. The future will hang their heads in shame at this dark period in our history, where humans thought it was acceptable to trade the blood of their fellow man, for their own prosperity.

    The thought that those people thought they were people of God, will bring tears to the eyes of the world for generations to come.
    Appeal to Emotion much?
    I find your lack of faith...disturbing...

    -Darth Vader

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Private Pickle For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (10-09-2019)

  16. #10
    Points: 36,046, Level: 46
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 904
    Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    21967
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    5,921
    Points
    36,046
    Level
    46
    Thanks Given
    5,951
    Thanked 3,931x in 2,621 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Private Pickle View Post
    Appeal to Emotion much?
    Ignorant to reality much?

    unnamed-1.jpg

    child-under-rubble-with-green-leaf-darkened-x450.jpg
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO