Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    Kind of like how you are in support of Saudi Arabia, mass killer of children. The hypocrisy runs so thick.
    I don't support Saudi Arabia. I believe they are the lesser of the two evils in Yemen currently, and I believe they're doing the right thing trying to keep the Houthis from raping and killing the innocent Yemenis.

Tulsi, however, went and sucked up to Assad, even though he's our enemy -- even though he's been accused of gassing his own people. Tulsi has a real hatred for some factions of Islam, and were she to be President, I fear she'd slaughter many.

That's just how I feel.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

Captdon (10-11-2019)

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evangelicals are losing patience.
    What is Robertson talking about with "Mandate to Heaven"? As far as I can see, it's an archaic term for a Chinese Emperor's justification to rule.

How does that apply to Trump? It doesn't even apply to the Chinese anymore.
    Last edited by Lummy; 10-09-2019 at 03:37 PM.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mr.Soxes, former military person -- Army, I think -- who was tossed from this board some time ago, also personally backed Assad.

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,854
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    texan's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,749x in 3,852 Posts
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one knows the exact status of whats going on especially Gabbard. Meaning who knows whats happening behind the scenes. This is well somewhat intended but more about a cabinet position.
    I am tired of everyone fighting with each other. This is all by design.

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RadioGod's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 915x in 631 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    Tulsi is also a support of Assad the killer of children.
    You know that is a bald-faced lie. In fact, I have come to a conclusion about you since long ago- No matter the subject, if I want to know the truth about it, all I have to do is believe the exact opposite of you. LOL. You are amazingly wrong about every single thing, 100% of the time. I never thought that was possible, but yet, here it is.
    I live with a profound happiness that can only be achieved by being hated by Mr.Veritis

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RadioGod For This Useful Post:

Orion Rules (10-11-2019),Safety (10-09-2019)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioGod View Post
    You know that is a bald-faced lie. In fact, I have come to a conclusion about you since long ago- No matter the subject, if I want to know the truth about it, all I have to do is believe the exact opposite of you. LOL. You are amazingly wrong about every single thing, 100% of the time. I never thought that was possible, but yet, here it is.
    It’s habitual with some people, they have deep regret for supporting a loser like Trump.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:

Orion Rules (10-11-2019),RadioGod (10-09-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evangelicals are losing patience.

He really did it now. Haaahaaaaaa!!!!
    It was all good with the religious crazies as long as it was muslims, but now that some christian kurds are about to get genocided on the side of the main syrian genocide, that is unacceptable? Trump just lost his "mandate of heaven", LOL. He shot himself in the foot on this one, like he cares.
    I live with a profound happiness that can only be achieved by being hated by Mr.Veritis

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RadioGod For This Useful Post:

Orion Rules (10-11-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    What is Robertson talking about with "Mandate to Heaven"? As far as I can see, it's an archaic term for a Chinese Emperor's justification to rule.

How does that apply to Trump? It doesn't even apply to the Chinese anymore.
    Pat Robertson was pushing the evangelical support for Trump, and claiming Trump was chosen by God to lead us. Like in the old testament sorta way. Now he is threatening to rescind Trump's chosen status for breaking the crazy covenant of ol' Pat. That covenant? Kill all the Muslims you want, but Christians who live in areas we are colonizing with our outreach organization are off limits.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioGod View Post
    The claim that Tulsi is an Assad apologist comes from Kamala Harris -- a democrat.

Are you telling me democrats are liars?

https://www.newsweek.com/tulsi-gabba...debate-1452049
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    I don't support Saudi Arabia. I believe they are the lesser of the two evils in Yemen currently, and I believe they're doing the right thing trying to keep the Houthis from raping and killing the innocent Yemenis.

Tulsi, however, went and sucked up to Assad, even though he's our enemy -- even though he's been accused of gassing his own people. Tulsi has a real hatred for some factions of Islam, and were she to be President, I fear she'd slaughter many.

That's just how I feel.
    Here we have an excellent example of not knowing what you are talking about. Let's start with who the Houthis are.

The Yemeni majority of their population had a crooked and corrupt president, and they rose up and kicked him out of office. That President ran to the Saudi's for help, because he was their puppet. This majority of the Yemini people then became the "Houthis". Our media runs the name as if it is synonymous with "terrorists". There has been a lot of speculation that Iran was secretly funding the Houthis in their campaign against Saudi Arabia. Even recently, with the supposed drone-launched missile strikes in the Kingdom, Iran was pated in the media as the real culprits who sent that stuff in to the Houthis. Then the story changed to the Iranians sent in drones directly themselves. In any case, the Saudis, with the UAE and US, are running a strict blockade of Yemen.

The blockade is by air and sea, and not so much as a bag of rice or tube of toothpaste can get through without approval. Yet we are supposed to believe dozens of large killer drones capable of launching missiles were smuggled in to the Houthis?

There was, and still are, death squads roaming Yemen also. These mercenaries are targeting teacher's, lawyers, rural politicians, basically anyone with an education. They are also targeting farmers, sanitation works, and water supplies. The Saudis want to totally eliminate the Yemeni dissenters, and have no problems at all with killing the entire country. Oh, and by the way, most of the mercenaries hired are Al Qaeda members. Our tax dollars are funding the very people who supposedly attacked us on 9-11. This is no big surprise in a country who's military is mostly made up of Mercs from Pakistan to begin with. Only the top brass are Saudis.

Tulsi never "sucked up" to Assad of Syria. She went and met with many people over there, and she heard what Assad had to say for himself. She was in no position to make a deal with him, and she never tried to. The facts about Assad are actually 100% clear- he never gassed his people. The gas attacks were staged by the CIA through our Isil and Al Qaeda people on the ground there. In our media, those terror groups are known as "rebels", or, "anti-Assad Forces". In fact, at least 1 of those "gas attacks", were claimed to be sarin gas. Sarin is a nerve agent. Even faint residues of Sarin will have you vomiting your organs up and dying in violent seizures. CNN reporters were sniffing backpacks from that attack, and claiming they had a "funny smell". This attack never happened. The people on camera freaking out and being hosed down with water, they were in hysteria, thinking they had been gassed. Water does not rinse off sarin. LOL.

The only thing Assad has done is be the president of a nation which needs a pipeline run through it to export Saudi oil and gas to Europe at cheaper costs, in competition with Russia and China. Same with the Ukraine. Same with Yemen and their critical shipping ports and sea lanes.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RadioGod For This Useful Post:

Orion Rules (10-11-2019)

+ Reply to Thread