Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MUST WATCH!!! Vaccines to change DNA

This is probably one of the most importnat threads I have posted in a while. If I were you. I would watch, research and share. The vid is about Vaccines that are being worked on that will change our DNA. This vid also talks about how a virus was being worked on to infect people to change their DNA. This stuff is bomb shell. You do not want to get this flu shot in the future. I will link first the article then the video.

See more at the link https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...r-dna_10092019

‘DNA-Based’ Vaccines Are In Our Future: They Will “Literally Change Your DNA”

Excerpt:

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) has launched efforts to create a vaccine that would protect people from most flu strains, all at once, with a single shot. This shot would be a DNA-based vaccine that will literally change your body’s DNA.

With mandatory vaccinations increasingly being legislated, this bodes a very dangerous health future. Politicians and Big Pharma are pouring a lot of money into this and at first glance, it may appear that your health and well-being are their concern. That could not be further from the truth.

Massachusetts Senator and big spender, Ed Markey, has introduced a bill that would shovel no less than a billion dollars toward the universal flu-vaccine project. Here is a sentence from an NIAID press release that mentions one of several research approaches:

“NIAID Vaccine Research Center scientists have initiated Phase 1/2 studies of a universal flu vaccine strategy that includes an investigational DNA-based vaccine (called a DNA ‘prime’)…” –Technocracy.News

This is horrifying if you know what the phrase “DNA vaccine” means. It refers to what the experts are touting as the next generation of immunizations. Instead of injecting a piece of a virus into a person, in order to stimulate the immune system, synthesized genes would be shot into the body. This isn’t traditional vaccination anymore. It’s gene therapy.

In any such method, where genes are edited, deleted, or added to living organisms, there are always “unintended consequences.” These vaccines will permanently alter your DNA. Once injected, there’s no going back either.

We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (10-13-2019),Helena (10-12-2019),Rooster (10-13-2019)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Helena's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,314x in 1,399 Posts
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are you? Some kind of kook who doesn't want the government messing with your DNA?
    You are wrong about police.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helena For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (10-13-2019),Just AnotherPerson (10-12-2019)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    What are you? Some kind of kook who doesn't want the government messing with your DNA?
    Most definitely Kook is my middle name, although some would argue it is my first and last name too, LOL. But these terrible medical technologies have terrible implications. Can you just imagine how other nations could be planning to weaponize viruses to release on enemy nations. They could just vaccinate their own population to protect them, then release horrible crap onto the world. The implications are real and terribly alarming. How much more so when our gov starts to try and perfect their own population with gene therapy. And who knows if it is already being secretly used. Other nations have already claimed that the population has become sterile after getting a US vaccination. Who knows.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Helena (10-12-2019)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Helena's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,314x in 1,399 Posts
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “The first human trial based on this strategy — called immunoprophylaxis by gene transfer, or I.G.T. — is underway, and several new ones are planned.” [That was three years ago.]

Four years ago now. The original piece was written in 2018.

I told you people the flu shot was dangerous. Yes, I'm saying "I told you so". I rarely bring out the "I told you so", but for this.. yes. I freaking told you so.

Again.. Don't get the flu shot. Derogatory names.
    You are wrong about police.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helena For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (10-12-2019),Lummy (10-12-2019),Peter1469 (10-12-2019)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    “The first human trial based on this strategy — called immunoprophylaxis by gene transfer, or I.G.T. — is underway, and several new ones are planned.” [That was three years ago.]

Four years ago now. The original piece was written in 2018.

I told you people the flu shot was dangerous. Yes, I'm saying "I told you so". I rarely bring out the "I told you so", but for this.. yes. I freaking told you so.

Again.. Don't get the flu shot. Derogatory names.
    That is some scary stuff.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    Ethereal's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 41,536x in 26,005 Posts
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't had a flu shot in over 15 years. Haven't had the flu once in that time. I was shocked to learn recently that the CDC recommends yearly flu shots and that people actually follow that recommendation. What ever happened to just getting the flu and lying in bed for a few days? Things that seem obviously crazy to me are increasingly accepted as normal by a larger and larger percentage of the population. It seems like almost nobody has skepticism towards medical authorities and their obvious profit motive. Everyone just assumes, without any proof, that these medical authorities are unimpeachable experts who are rarely wrong. They act like it's crazy or even sinful to question the conventional medical wisdom. But in a decade or two, that conventional wisdom will have been abandoned for a new paradigm, and those parroting the conventional wisdom of the present will look like buffoons to the future "enlightened" generations. That is, until the same thing happens again, and another paradigm emerges to replace that one, and so on and so forth. It seems like humans, generally speaking, are terrible at grappling with complexity and uncertainty, so they just cling blindly to dogmas handed down to them by authority figures and reinforced by groupthink. The hysteria directed at the so-called "anti-vaxxer" movement is just another dogma created by those who are in a position to benefit from the dogma's acceptance - namely, those who manufacture and distribute vaccines. It went from being a legitimate scientific practice to just another corporate racket based on maximal profits. Assuming they took the time to educate themselves, Americans would be shocked to learn just how much conventional wisdom we're fed was created by some ad executive on Madison Avenue. They understand psychology and persuasion well enough to convince people of almost anything, even if it's totally false or wildly illogical. Same old story, really. The powerful, the rich, the elite, manipulating and exploiting the masses, turning their minds into mush, and demonizing those perceptive and righteous enough to call the ruling classes out for their gross deceptions.
    Power always thinks it has a great soul, and vast views, beyond the comprehension of the weak. And that it is doing God service when it is violating all His laws.
    --John Adams

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Helena (10-12-2019),Just AnotherPerson (10-12-2019),Peter1469 (10-13-2019),The Xl (10-13-2019)

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 1,156
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,440x in 9,812 Posts
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    This is probably one of the most importnat threads I have posted in a while. If I were you. I would watch, research and share. The vid is about Vaccines that are being worked on that will change our DNA. This vid also talks about how a virus was being worked on to infect people to change their DNA. This stuff is bomb shell. You do not want to get this flu shot in the future. I will link first the article then the video.

See more at the link https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...r-dna_10092019

‘DNA-Based’ Vaccines Are In Our Future: They Will “Literally Change Your DNA”

Excerpt:

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) has launched efforts to create a vaccine that would protect people from most flu strains, all at once, with a single shot. This shot would be a DNA-based vaccine that will literally change your body’s DNA.

With mandatory vaccinations increasingly being legislated, this bodes a very dangerous health future. Politicians and Big Pharma are pouring a lot of money into this and at first glance, it may appear that your health and well-being are their concern. That could not be further from the truth.

Massachusetts Senator and big spender, Ed Markey, has introduced a bill that would shovel no less than a billion dollars toward the universal flu-vaccine project. Here is a sentence from an NIAID press release that mentions one of several research approaches:

“NIAID Vaccine Research Center scientists have initiated Phase 1/2 studies of a universal flu vaccine strategy that includes an investigational DNA-based vaccine (called a DNA ‘prime’)…” –Technocracy.News

This is horrifying if you know what the phrase “DNA vaccine” means. It refers to what the experts are touting as the next generation of immunizations. Instead of injecting a piece of a virus into a person, in order to stimulate the immune system, synthesized genes would be shot into the body. This isn’t traditional vaccination anymore. It’s gene therapy.

In any such method, where genes are edited, deleted, or added to living organisms, there are always “unintended consequences.” These vaccines will permanently alter your DNA. Once injected, there’s no going back either.

It's still a vaccine, it doesn't change your DNA, it provokes an immune response against a part of the flu virus's DNA that is relatively stable and thus the same in most flu viruses.

Current vaccines are good against the top two of three strains they think will be prevalent in a given year, and since they need months to produce them they don't always guess the right strain. This vaccine would protect against a wide spectrum of flu infections, and last for years rather than a single year.

This is a good thing, nothing to be frightened of.
    People who think a movie about plastic dolls is trying to turn their kids gay or trans are now officially known as

Barbie Q’s

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crepitus For This Useful Post:

Adelaide (10-12-2019),FindersKeepers (10-13-2019)

Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    Ethereal's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 41,536x in 26,005 Posts
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post
    It's still a vaccine, it doesn't change your DNA, it provokes an immune response against a part of the flu virus's DNA that is relatively stable and thus the same in most flu viruses.
    You can provoke similar responses simply by exposing yourself to the environment. Every single second of every single day, your body is being exposed to a wide range of pathogens that your immune system fights off. Humans are constantly "vaccinated" simply by virtue of coming into contact with their natural environments. And it's not like this is some kooky theory. We know, based on very solid science, that such exposure helps build a strong immune system. That isn't to say there is no room for vaccines, only that vaccines are not the only or definitive method for developing immunity to potentially dangerous pathogens.

Current vaccines are good against the top two of three strains they think will be prevalent in a given year, and since they need months to produce them they don't always guess the right strain. This vaccine would protect against a wide spectrum of flu infections, and last for years rather than a single year.

Why should a healthy person even care enough to get vaccinated though? Why not just take the risk that you'll get the flu? What's the worse that will happen? You lie around in bed for a few days with a stuffy nose and a headache? What's the big deal?
    Power always thinks it has a great soul, and vast views, beyond the comprehension of the weak. And that it is doing God service when it is violating all His laws.
    --John Adams

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (10-13-2019)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,583x in 94,415 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post

They usually do not guess right.

But I agree this vaccine is good in theory. Let's see if they add heavy metals to it like they do with the current flu vaccine. That is what is causing adverse reactions.

And in these vaccine threads I like to include the link to the Court of Federal Claims Vaccine Court. There you can read cases about vaccine injuries and will notice if you look around, that many people win. Note: the vaccine court was made after Congress immunized pharmaceuticals from harm caused by vaccines. Congress funds the compensation fund yearly. The vaccine court was deliberately put in the Court of Federal Claims because for some reason (I don't know why) Court of Federal Claims decisions do not create precedence.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Ethereal (10-13-2019)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,583x in 94,415 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You can provoke similar responses simply by exposing yourself to the environment. Every single second of every single day, your body is being exposed to a wide range of pathogens that your immune system fights off. Humans are constantly "vaccinated" simply by virtue of coming into contact with their natural environments. And it's not like this is some kooky theory. We know, based on very solid science, that such exposure helps build a strong immune system. That isn't to say there is no room for vaccines, only that vaccines are not the only or definitive method for developing immunity to potentially dangerous pathogens.

Why should a healthy person even care enough to get vaccinated though? Why not just take the risk that you'll get the flu? What's the worse that will happen? You lie around in bed for a few days with a stuffy nose and a headache? What's the big deal?
    Children of parents who sheltered them from the "dirty" outside while growing up are sickly throughout their lives.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

+ Reply to Thread