Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,009x in 10,721 Posts
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Democrat Quagmire

Quagmire means entanglement. Muddle. Quicksand. Swamp.

I have a Gentlemen's bet on these threads that Joe Boom Boom Biden will be the Dem Candidate. I made that assertion not judging Biden's low energy gaffe machine babbling candidacy, no. I made the assertion looking at his competition.

Pocahontas......cannot tell the truth. In a bad way seeming to get caught in conflict after misstatement. Once the light shines on her, I've a plan for everything fakery, her poll numbers drop. She does have a base and money, so......we shall see.

Harris.....her numbers fell and no one has even brought Willie Brown up yet.

Booker......lehooser

Bernie...….God bless Bernie, no one is going to trust his health nor can he hide his wealth.

Mayor Pete...….are we ready for the First Man.....who is the husband of the first gay President? I think not.

Beto…..is a raging idiot.

So.....is Klobachar, so is Tom Steyer……

I say a Biden/Tulsi give them the best chance to win. He's a gaffe machine, she would insert integrity, he has experience. If I were you Dems.....God forbid.....that's who I'd run Joe and Tulsi

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points
    Reason10's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,527x in 2,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post

I have a Gentlemen's bet on these threads that Joe Boom Boom Biden will be the Dem Candidate. I made that assertion not judging Biden's low energy gaffe machine babbling candidacy, no. I made the assertion looking at his competition.

Pocahontas......cannot tell the truth. In a bad way seeming to get caught in conflict after misstatement. Once the light shines on her, I've a plan for everything fakery, her poll numbers drop. She does have a base and money, so......we shall see.

Booker......lehooser

Bernie...….God bless Bernie, no one is going to trust his health nor can he hide his wealth.

Mayor Pete...….are we ready for the First Man.....who is the husband of the first gay President? I think not.

I say a Biden/Tulsi give them the best chance to win. He's a gaffe machine, she would insert integrity, he has experience. If I were you Dems.....God forbid.....that's who I'd run Joe and Tulsi
    A couple of things: In the Harris thing, I think you meant to say Willie Horton.

In a possible Biden/Tulsi team, we've already learned that using a running mate for integrity doesn't work. Alaska Governor Sarah Palin was unable to give any kind of credibility to that senile RINO McCain. Walter Mondale had a landslide loss lesson that having a vagina on the ticket is not going to help.

You pretty much got it right. And raging idiots like Beto are very valuable. Every time that ignorant Nazi gets up to a mike, another $50,000 finds its way into Republican campaign coffers.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,773
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason10 View Post
    A couple of things: In the Harris thing, I think you meant to say Willie Horton.
    No Sir. Willie Brown.

In a possible Biden/Tulsi team, we've already learned that using a running mate for integrity doesn't work. Alaska Governor Sarah Palin was unable to give any kind of credibility to that senile RINO McCain. Walter Mondale had a landslide loss lesson that having a vagina on the ticket is not going to help.
    Using a running mate to put a woman on the ticket, to put youth on the ticket, put integrity on the ticket works in Dem corners. You are right that it didn't work for Republicans, but we're not all hat no cattle.
    You pretty much got it right. And raging idiots like Beto are very valuable. Every time that ignorant Nazi gets up to a mike, another $50,000 finds its way into Republican campaign coffers.
    Too true in that this Democrat quagmire you reference there, Republicans seem to benefit.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,980x in 55,606 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Booker......lehooser

Unless someone new enters the race or there’s drama at the Democratic convention, Warren will be the nominee.

If there’s one type of candidate the Democrats can’t have, it’s an old, white, heterosexual male.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    Unless someone new enters the race or there’s drama at the Democratic convention, Warren will be the nominee.

If there’s one type of candidate the Democrats can’t have, it’s an old, white, heterosexual male.
    The Gentlemen's bet further established then. Warren today jumping on AOC's bandwagon and climate crises song, I just don't think she can win even her own primary. Joe boom boom Biden picking up steam after her inaccuracy encounters this week too. She got fired, she didn't get fired......her new yarn that she's not learned how not to stumble into.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Democratic presidential contender Elizabeth Warren threw her weight behind a plan proposed by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez that includes taxpayer-funded welfare benefits for illegal aliens and increased government intervention in the economy, including nationwide rent control.

https://amac.us/warren-backs-ocasio-...limate-change/

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The Gentlemen's bet further established then. Warren today jumping on AOC's bandwagon and climate crises song, I just don't think she can win even her own primary. Joe boom boom Biden picking up steam after her inaccuracy encounters this week too. She got fired, she didn't get fired......her new yarn that she's not learned how not to stumble into.
    I don’t know who you made the bet with, but I think you’ll lose.

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,837x in 10,134 Posts
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Booker......lehooser

I have said it wouldn't be Creepy from day one.He has less chance mo. Think that through.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    I don’t know who you made the bet with, but I think you’ll lose.

actually, I thought it was you.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned