User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Now that we saw the latest DNC debate, does anyone else feel like vomiting?

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioGod View Post
    Kamala Harris is a viscous retard.
    I think she will drop out soon, but I really hope she doesn't walk out to the middle of the Golden Gate Bridge and leap to her death to be devoured in grisly, ragged chunks by sharks.
    Last edited by Lummy; 10-16-2019 at 07:44 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lummy For This Useful Post:

RadioGod (10-16-2019)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    I think she will drop out soon, but I really hope she doesn't walk out to the middle of the Golden Gate Bridge and leap to her death to be devoured in grisly, ragged chunks by sharks.
    I wont complain if she trips and falls in a pile of leftist poop on the sidewalk. Just sayin.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioGod View Post
    I just sat and watched all 3 hours of tonight's DNC debate. By the end, the only clear winner to me was Trump. Elizabeth Warren is a two-faced liar. Biden can't string 2 coherent words together. Kamala Harris is a viscous retard. Corey Booker is whiter than Biden, but pretends to be from the hood. Amy Klobuchar was off her seizure meds. Castro seemed calmer than most, but can't make an argument outside of vague generalities. O'Rourke still professes to fight for universal health care, while taking the most money from pharma lobbies. Bernie has a date with the reaper. Buttigieg still thinks we are fighting Al Qaeda instead of funding them.
    Tulsi Gabbard checked Buttigieg properly on Syria, but even her attempts at engaging Warren were stale, as everyone was baiting Warren. Stating Warren's lies plainly in friggin' common english would have sufficed to destroy her, but nobody rose to the occasion.
    The Hedge fund manager, whoever the hell he was, should have been allowed to explain himself better. He should have prepped more to try and get his message out clearly in under 2 minutes I liked him, and he clearly understands our country is bought and paid for by corporations.

All in all, tonight's debate was a puke-fest. I do realize these debates are just for show, and for the candidates to demonstrate party loyalty. A big part of that loyalty was shown by zero candidates challenging Biden to explain how his son got a board seat on a Ukranian energy company, when it's obviously a move to curry favor with Biden. And the Dems also keep pretending like Trump won more votes than them in 2016, and that is why he got elected. Trump got elected through the electoral college, rigged by his friends in the oil and gas industry.

In the end, there is really only 1 candidate who can beat Trump on that stage, and that is Tulsi. And she would beat him badly. Which is precisely why the DNC cannot have her as a nominee. This is why we saw CNN and the NY Times blast away at her with fake news. I'm glad she called them on it, too. But they don't care, they will just continue with their conspiracy theorist and DNC whistleblower labels tomorrow morning.

So many missed opportunities, so many lies left unchallenged, and 1 of these idiots will run against Trump. And why was everyone shaking tonight? It was like a friggin' palsy party out there. Did CNN spike their coffee with cocaine?

And this talk of impeaching Trump? WTF? As if everyone didn't already know he was crooked? Doesn't it require more than just a majority in Congress to kick him out on the streets? That won't ever happen. Not that it shouldn't be investigated, but all of these people should be investigated. Most of them are in office right now and haven't done anything. As President, they have even less power to change things unless they plan on abusing executive orders and further trashing our Constitution.

The DNC sucks, and shouldn't even be allowed to decide who is on our ballots. Same with the RNC. They are both so crooked, they eat nails and sh*t corkscrews. It makes me want to vomit.
    Even more pathetic is the Lame Stream Media determining a winner of the mock debate.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 1,156
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,440x in 9,812 Posts
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rationalist View Post
    I agree with parts of your post, but what is this nonsense?
    Exactly, it was his Russian masters who rigged the election, not the oil and gas industry.
    People who think a movie about plastic dolls is trying to turn their kids gay or trans are now officially known as

Barbie Q’s

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post
    Exactly, it was his Russian masters who rigged the election, not the oil and gas industry.
    Yet your Special Man Obama and Mueller said otherwise. Thus leaving you look like a kook.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

Captdon (10-18-2019)

Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    Ethereal's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 41,580x in 26,042 Posts
    Mentioned
    1175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post
    Power always thinks it has a great soul, and vast views, beyond the comprehension of the weak. And that it is doing God service when it is violating all His laws.
    --John Adams

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Rationalist (10-16-2019)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vox's analysis is in.

5 Winners and 3 Losers From Last Night's Debate
    Matthews, Beauchamp, et al., Vox

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,554
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44,148x in 28,537 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kamilla Harris looked the worst. All she had was to her rant that the President should be denied his First Amendment rights and seem confused when others would not agree with her.
    Steyer looked like he was filming a commercial instead of debating. I could almost hear his director in his ear piece "Okay Tom, look directly into the camera...now pause for our canned crowd sound effect..."

What is with these CA nutcases?

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Collateral Damage's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,872x in 4,196 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    The democrats predictably bring nothing to the table worthy of my vote, they are almost as bad Trump; Looks like like I'll have to consider voting third party or write-in once again.
    I had hoped that the DNC would find an actually viable candidate, but it ain't happening. My write in choice is apparently running again, and looking better then anything else currently on the menu....
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -- James Madison

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 892
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassYour first Group25000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Admiral Ackbar's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,992x in 3,109 Posts
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be voting for Trump!

God Bless America and God Bless Donald Trump!

trump.jpg
    "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"----Fletcher in The Outlaw Josey Wales

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Admiral Ackbar For This Useful Post:

Captdon (10-18-2019),MisterVeritis (10-16-2019),The Sage of Main Street (10-16-2019)

+ Reply to Thread