Members banned from this thread: Mister D

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Finally, a cop is punished. SEVERELY.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Helena's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,314x in 1,399 Posts
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide View Post
    ... Would you like law enforcement deciding which laws they would like to enforce today? Because that would be a massive problem.

I didn't see anyone complaining about this story: Milwaukee police officer buys children car seats instead of ticketing their mom - https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/21/us/po...rnd/index.html

Seems like they have some discretion and this case didn't cause a massive problem.
    You are wrong about police.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    I didn't see anyone complaining about this story: Milwaukee police officer buys children car seats instead of ticketing their mom - https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/21/us/po...rnd/index.html

Seems like they have some discretion and this case didn't cause a massive problem.
    Helena when it comes to police you are utterly unreasonable, some of your posts are right on and demonstrate bad judgement and mistakes. But you want to make the police as a whole out to be the bad guys, You truly have an obsession with police

I fully acknowlege there are far to many mistakes and cops should be tried for crimes and fired for breaking rules, but there are no where near as bad as you make them out to be.

I can take any profession and scour the internet for articles to make them look bad.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Helena when it comes to police you are utterly unreasonable, some of your posts are right on and demonstrate bad judgement and mistakes. But you want to make the police as a whole out to be the bad guys, You truly have an obsession with police

I fully acknowlege there are far to many mistakes and cops should be tried for crimes and fired for breaking rules, but there are no where near as bad as you make them out to be.

I can take any profession and scour the internet for articles to make them look bad.
    The topic ,ONCE AGAIN, ain't me, pal. So what about the article that I posted in response to Adelaide made cops look bad?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The topic ,ONCE AGAIN, ain't me, pal. So what about the article that I posted in response to Adelaide made cops look bad?
    You create the topic than you are very much a part of it,especially if you post about the same thing ad nausem, which is fine post away, but expect to be challenged like everyone else here when they post, thats not trolling or abusing you, its questioning your never ending police threads and critiqueing them and the mentality behind it. Everything you post is an attempt to make police bad and its apparent you want everyone to believe the police are bad. Ok the police all suck now whats your ideas on how to fix it.

How about offering a remedy, what would work for you, disband police entirely?, make the entire country like our southern border.

Stop all police from making vehicle stops and not respond to domestic calls when women are crying for help. Or would you like the Police not to carry guns and tasers or even flashlights and ride bicycles

Youve posted dozens of bad cop threads, thats cool cops are bad and we all believe you, so now could you tell us how to fix it or how we go about getting rid of them I would really like to know what your remedy is. You must have some ideas on how to fix what you hate so much
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    You create the topic than you are very much a part of it,especially if you post about the same thing ad nausem, which is fine post away, but expect to be challenged like everyone else here when they post, thats not trolling or abusing you, its questioning your never ending police threads and critiqueing them and the mentality behind it. Everything you post is an attempt to make police bad and its apparent you want everyone to believe the police are bad. Ok the police all suck now whats your ideas on how to fix it.

How about offering a remedy, what would work for you, disband police entirely?, make the entire country like our southern border.

Stop all police from making vehicle stops and not respond to domestic calls when women are crying for help. Or would you like the Police not to carry guns and tasers or even flashlights and ride bicycles

Youve posted dozens of bad cop thread,ok thats cool cops are bad and we all believe, so now could you tell us how to fix it or how we go about getting rid of them I would really like to know what your remedy is.
    My never ending... LOL. They'll stop when all of the abuses trickle down to where my feed isn't FULL of them every damn day, all day long. I can't even begin to post all of the ones I come across. MY never ending... No. the cops never ending bull$#@!... No scouring required. But feel free. For EVERY cop thread I post or have posted.. you scour them and respond with a corresponding date and story , say within the same week of the instance that shows that it all balances out and it's all okay.. Bet ya can't. Even if you wanted to.

The solution requires something you don't have and aren't likely to grow in the time you have left.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My never ending... LOL. They'll stop when all of the abuses trickle down to where my feed isn't FULL of them every damn day, all day long. I can't even begin to post all of the ones I come across. MY never ending... No. the cops never ending bull$#@!... No scouring required. But feel free. For EVERY cop thread I post or have posted.. you scour them and respond with a corresponding date and story , say within the same week of the instance that shows that it all balances out and it's all okay.. Bet ya can't. Even if you wanted to.

The solution requires something you don't have and aren't likely to grow in the time you have left.

That wont work helena, you dont know what I have and im quite comfortable with my masculinity, your childish use of petty insults about my manhood to deflect because not only dont you have any answers and are just clueless. You dont want to discuss remedies or facts, you just want to rage endlessly about the police its mania and obsession, but youre not the only one that has it.

I am not going to insult you in return helena that wouldnt solve that you have no remedy, you dont have any ideas on how to fix it and you dont know the truth and you know even less about the Police and what they do and the real statistics.

Ill just keep agreeing with your bad cop threads when I believe they were wrong and I will challenge you when you get manic obsessive and start babbling.

Just keep doing what obviously makes you happy but maybe doing something fun would be healthier for you.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spine.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spine.

Yeah thats it seriously go out and have some fun, just be careful you dont get into a jam and have to call the police
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,584x in 55,991 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Funny old thread.
    When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.“ - Benjamin Franklin.

“When people get used to preferential treatment equal treatment seems like discrimination.” - Thomas Sowell

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,734
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Now_What's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,761x in 2,334 Posts
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    Funny old thread.
    Man, you spend WAY too much time on this site. It’s a big world, bro. You’re missing it.

+ Reply to Thread