Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,050x in 8,898 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    What that guy has is an over active imagination and a bout of wishful thinking, Lol. Notice how he said it was a look of knowing? Easier to classify a woman who has a look of knowledge in her eyes as tramp, rather than give them credit for being intelligent.
    LOL, some woman who uses men like men use women probably told him he had to leave her place five minutes after they had sex because she had to get up early. He probably can't handle the shoe being on the other foot. That kind of woman isn't looking for drama. They are too busy making money. He's an idiot. It's the pretend stupid bimbo women who are machinating and he's so full of himself, he'd never see it coming.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RadioGod's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 915x in 631 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, If someone developed this thousand c*ck stare, wouldn't it be done at close range? That would make the real thousand C*ck stare cross-eyed. I think the OP got it wrong.
    I live with a profound happiness that can only be achieved by being hated by Mr.Veritis

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 2,596
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,717x in 16,157 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wow! Many times people are just seeing what they want to see. Lol. I think the guy has mental health issues personally. Couldn't it be that a woman is just a bad ass, and that is why she has that stare? Women who are sarcastic and have a sense of humor can also have that look in their eyes. Or a woman who has known trauma, and suffering, and don't take no bull$#@!.

This guy is just projecting his over sexualized mind onto women. What a sicko!

He is obviously the trash he is talking about. He actually has the thousand $#@! stare, that he is talking about, Lol. If I were giving him the stare, it wouldn't be because I am DTF, as he so eloquently put it. It would be because I could see what a low level of mentality he is working with and I would be wondering how anyone could be so ignorant.

Any man who talks about women like that is not worth the time of day, what scum. I watched about 3 mins. I regret it.
    This guy is the kind of creep that makes me sometimes ashamed to be a man
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (10-27-2019)

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Linux's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 35x in 21 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had no bias either way. It's interesting to see some other perspectives on this.

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 1,156
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,440x in 9,812 Posts
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo-4 View Post
    I could only take that dude for about 5 minutes. I grew up with someone who he reminded me of. Kind of a misogynistic jerk who somehow figured he was God's gift. He never did very well with women because he came across as superior and well; creepy.

Here's one directed at men that actually makes some sense. And it's just seven minutes. So sit back, relax & enjoy The Hot/Crazy Matrix.

*Very interested in the ladies' perspective. In my younger years - I often let the little head do the thinking and ended up with far too many crazies.

Unfortunately I seem to be unerringly attracted to the high and right section of the chart.
    People who think a movie about plastic dolls is trying to turn their kids gay or trans are now officially known as

Barbie Q’s

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Rooster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 119x in 74 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! Many times people are just seeing what they want to see. Lol. I think the guy has mental health issues personally. Couldn't it be that a woman is just a bad ass, and that is why she has that stare? Women who are sarcastic and have a sense of humor can also have that look in their eyes. Or a woman who has known trauma, and suffering, and don't take no bull$#@!.

This guy is just projecting his over sexualized mind onto women. What a sicko!

He is obviously the trash he is talking about. He actually has the thousand $#@! stare, that he is talking about, Lol. If I were giving him the stare, it wouldn't be because I am DTF, as he so eloquently put it. It would be because I could see what a low level of mentality he is working with and I would be wondering how anyone could be so ignorant.

Any man who talks about women like that is not worth the time of day, what scum. I watched about 3 mins. I regret it.
    Wow!...That's quite a broadside. You're condemning every man who agrees with him. I think he is, perhaps, a little crude in his delivery but his observation is valid, in my Mr. Hyde opinion. I don't feel like a scrounge for agreeing with it either.
    I think that men are better able to judge this one than ladies are and I am far from a hater of women.
    Eve may not have had that look, but many of her daughters do.

+ Reply to Thread