User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If this would have happened in America......

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,668
    Overall activity: 58.0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,473x in 2,940 Posts
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    How was that childish? You are completely fixated on victimhood. That’s not exactly an adult attitude.

Besides, I won’t be in Mexico until next week. I have Internet access there. It’s 2019 there too.
    Do you have comprehension issues senior? I said, "Too bad you still have access to the internet when your in Mexico." That implies that I am aware you have it. Meh....

How was any single thing I said in this thread me playing victim, Lol? You are just throwing terms around.

If you want to throw some insults around, how about what you and a few other trolls have done to this failing forum? Turning it into a place no one wants to post at anymore. You and your little brat friends have run everyone off. Do you feel better now that this forum only consist of a few die hards? This is your work Tahu. Well done at destroying a perfectly fine forum.

You are very childish Tahu. You are just making stuff up. You lie about people right to their face just like you are doing to me here. I am honestly shocked that you were ever an officer. You are one of the most rude and lawless people. I cant imagine you having any authority over another persons life with your terrible attitude. I am shocked that you go through life with your crappy outlook. Life is so kick ass Tahu. But when ever anyone engages with your for more than a few seconds it doesn't look so bright for those few seconds. Because you are negative, and mean, and rude, and a troll, and an all around A-hole! How's that for ya???

Winking.gif
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Dr. Strangelove (11-10-2019),Private Pickle (11-12-2019)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 94.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 37,876x in 28,318 Posts
    Mentioned
    455 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    Do you have comprehension issues senior? I said, "Too bad you still have access to the internet when your in Mexico." That implies that I am aware you have it. Meh....

How was any single thing I said in this thread me playing victim, Lol? You are just throwing terms around.

If you want to throw some insults around, how about what you and a few other trolls have done to this failing forum? Turning it into a place no one wants to post at anymore. You and your little brat friends have run everyone off. Do you feel better now that this forum only consist of a few die hards? This is your work Tahu. Well done at destroying a perfectly fine forum.

You are very childish Tahu. You are just making stuff up. You lie about people right to their face just like you are doing to me here. I am honestly shocked that you were ever an officer. You are one of the most rude and lawless people. I cant imagine you having any authority over another persons life with your terrible attitude. I am shocked that you go through life with your crappy outlook. Life is so kick ass Tahu. But when ever anyone engages with your for more than a few seconds it doesn't look so bright for those few seconds. Because you are negative, and mean, and rude, and a troll, and an all around A-hole! How's that for ya???

Attachment 27390
    Actually you should have said “too bad you will have internet service when you go to Mexico”. your wording was as if you thought I was there now. Seeing as how you are trying to be a stickler on language, it should have been You’re not your.

I didn’t read the rest of your comment.

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 1,086
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Dr. Strangelove's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,539x in 2,060 Posts
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually you should have said “too bad you will have internet service when you go to Mexico”. your wording was as if you thought I was there now. Seeing as how you are trying to be a stickler on language, it should have been You’re not your.

I didn’t read the rest of your comment.
    I have to watch everything I say, as I just got out of the hole for three days! Because there are people on this forum that love to misconstrue everything I write. There are some very DISHONEST FOLKS on this site! And I am in total agreement with JAP.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. --H.L. Mencken,

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Strangelove For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (11-10-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    455 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    I have to watch everything I say, as I just got out of the hole for three days! Because there are people on this forum that love to misconstrue everything I write. There are some very DISHONEST FOLKS on this site! And I am in total agreement with JAP.
    No one misconstrues the things you write because no one understands most of the things you write

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 607
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 927x in 742 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy would be 6 feet deep right now. This is a vid from 2017 in Bangkok.

Im guessing you dont watch cop shows a lot .I see pol8ce offiers regulary talk people down .I had a experiwnce where a guy was really upset and behaving badly he kept saying taze me bro I want to go to sleep. I didnt taze him I toom him to his room and told his room mate to call if he acted up or tried to leave. He was a good boy that night .granted the next night he got put 8n jail and then sent to the nut hut backer acted . he strighten up after that .

The police help people every day in America . there isnt always a camera man or a reporter telling you about it they perfer to report on bad cops not good one .
    Last edited by bulletbob; 11-11-2019 at 02:15 AM.

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 607
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 927x in 742 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy would be 6 feet deep right now. This is a vid from 2017 in Bangkok.

Lol you need to look at laws and the juddical system in thailand also the child prostution trade for perverts there.
    Not to mention a death penalty for drugs and a legal system where often people cant even read but are forced to s8gn confessions . its not the paridise of gentle kind pol8ce lol
    Last edited by bulletbob; 11-11-2019 at 02:26 AM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    455 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those evil and mean nasty policemen are just monsters. All they do is patrol the streets hoping they can find a reason to kill people. When they can't find a reason, they make it up.

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 717
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,290x in 5,741 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. If the man with the knife was tiring to kill himself, an American police officer would have attempted to talk him down so to speak. I don't know about the hug, but.....
    Oh yeah, it happens here on a regular basis. Most cops are good cops. Problem is, we only hear about the very few bad ones out there.

“I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.”
    ~Leonardo da Vinci

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

Mister D (11-11-2019),Tahuyaman (11-11-2019)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 34,332x in 24,339 Posts
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    Oh yeah, it happens here on a regular basis. Most cops are good cops. Problem is, we only hear about the very few bad ones out there.

The truth is that the vast majority of encounters with LEOs are utterly mundane and forgettable.

I have to laugh at people who challenge members to post a good cop story for their bad cop stories. It's as if they don't realize that people are much less likely to share good experiences let alone the mundane ones.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

Captdon (11-12-2019),FindersKeepers (11-11-2019),Tahuyaman (11-11-2019)

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 717
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,290x in 5,741 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    The truth is that the vast majority of encounters with LEOs are utterly mundane and forgettable.

I have to laugh at people who challenge members to post a good cop story for their bad cop stories. It's as if they don't realize that people are much less likely to share good experiences let alone the mundane ones.

So true. Because my daughter is in law enforcement and engaged to a deputy, I've gotten to see the letters of appreciation citizens have written to him when he made sure they were warm and safe after their car broke down, and how he called a friend to tow the car because they said they couldn't afford the tow fee -- or how others were thankful he went out with his spotlight and helped hunt their lost horses (found them!) and even led them back on foot. These are the guys who have to knock on the doors of family members and inform them that a loved one died in an accident. These are the guys who see the carnage of auto wrecks up close, and they still keep doing their job with kindness and a sense of service.

I don't really like it when only "bad cop" stories are posted, because they give everyone the wrong impression.
    “I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.”
    ~Leonardo da Vinci

15. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

Mister D (11-11-2019)

+ Reply to Thread