Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,985x in 55,609 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collateral Damage View Post
    Whatever happened to 'God even loves the sinners'?
    That never went away. He just doesn't love the sin.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Rooster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 119x in 74 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    In many cases, I suspect that someone places an inordinate amount of importance on being White, or on being "straight", because they don't really have all that much else to be proud of.
    You make it difficult to read this kind of hogwash and stay silent. You may not be Gay but you are certainly a kindred spirit and apparently always ready to indirectly cast aspersions.
    Your statement is just so much diatribe. I'm white and straight, but I don't go around saying you are Black and crooked unless I directly address you. In a way that's sort of backbiting isn't it? If you have detrimental remarks, face me and say them...don't $#@! foot around hinting at them. Speak up..but not in high C please.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Rooster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 119x in 74 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    Well, it’s not anybody’s “pie”. In fact, I don’t believe that wealth or opportunity are finite. I want everybody to have equal opportunity to succeed.
    It is the White mans pie, and has been since the founding of our country. It is a diminishing pie and Whitey is a diminishing race, thanks to the minorities, in particular one, who had the money to make it happen. White men have become anathema
    to all other non Europeans. That's the way it is folks. Use it or lose it. Apathy is our biggest enemy.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As americans we should all have the same opportunity to be successful, and I think we do, yes theres hiccups and flaws but for the most part today everyone has the opportunity but you should have to make the grade.

There is no racism or sexism in Police and Fire recruitment,actually in all civil service jobs, you pass the test if they get to your name hiring you get hired.

Weve had affirmative action since JFK signed it in 1961, there were racial quotas that totally discriminated against white males until it went to the supreme court and was changed.

Weve had preference in college enrollments for decades. Weve written law after law protecting minorities and gays.

Seriously what else can be done? build ovens and gas white males till they are a distinct minority

Now liberals and minorities want unbridled illegal immigration to make whites the minority, thats part of their ignore the border agenda and just let as many pour over as possible.

The left wants too much and its taking on the appearance and tone of vengeance. All you have to do is "listen" and pay attention especially to the new housemembers. Ilmar Omar, Talib, AOC, Pressley, and some others.

The left rails on whatever a conservative says, but they need to listen and understand what conservatives are hearing from their own day after day.

They tell us often how we are racists, yet they cant see the racism ooozing out of their own
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

tPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,040x in 24,874 Posts
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    It is the White mans pie, and has been since the founding of our country. It is a diminishing pie and Whitey is a diminishing race, thanks to the minorities, in particular one, who had the money to make it happen. White men have become anathema to all other non Europeans. That's the way it is folks. Use it or lose it. Apathy is our biggest enemy.
    No. There is no “pie”. Opportunity is infinite. Go get it and don’t make excuses by blaming people of other races doing the same.
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DGUtley For This Useful Post:

Admiral Ackbar (11-17-2019),Collateral Damage (11-17-2019)

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 892
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassYour first Group25000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Admiral Ackbar's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,992x in 3,109 Posts
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The idea that there is a "pie" to split is the thinking that is leading South Africa from a developed nation into the hell hole of Third World Savagery. No one there is trying to build or create anything, only take what others have created and built out of jealous and the fact they have have never bothered to learn the skills or take the risks needed to build something.

The work of the SA people for the last 300 years will be destroyed until nothing is left. In Venezuela it was Communism that did it in SA it is going to Racist jealously that will lead the descent to hell.

We need to fight these dual threats in the US with all our might or our fate will be the hell that faces both those once formerly prosperous and peaceful lands

God Bless America and God Bless Donald Trump
    Last edited by Admiral Ackbar; 11-17-2019 at 07:49 AM.
    "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"----Fletcher in The Outlaw Josey Wales

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Admiral Ackbar For This Useful Post:

Toober (11-17-2019)

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 892
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassYour first Group25000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Admiral Ackbar's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,992x in 3,109 Posts
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps the White Man or as he was referred to earlier"Whitey" ought to take his sanitary systems, electric power grid, modern health care, aviation and transportation systems, space travel, marine shipping technology, internet, food safety protocols, communication network, energy development and recovery technologies "piece of the pie" and go home
    "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"----Fletcher in The Outlaw Josey Wales

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People today are confused with Opportunity and a handout. An opportunity is the ability to assure on your own you dont need a handout.

Weve been giving too many americans handouts their entire lives
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 814
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,088x in 12,283 Posts
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It is the White mans pie, and has been since the founding of our country. It is a diminishing pie and Whitey is a diminishing race, thanks to the minorities, in particular one, who had the money to make it happen. White men have become anathema
    to all other non Europeans. That's the way it is folks. Use it or lose it. Apathy is our biggest enemy.
    Rooster, I have to say, in all honesty, that the statement bolded above comes closer to being an expression of genuine racism than anything I have read on this forum lately. I am not the sort of person who goes around tossing out that accusation lightly or willy-nilly, but in this instance I'm afraid the conclusion is inescapable.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

Agent Zero (11-17-2019),DGUtley (11-17-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    notice

Notice

You have been TB for making racist comments

If you have questions or concerns about this moderation action, please use the Report button to let us know.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

+ Reply to Thread