User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 3 senior Haqqani Network leaders to be freed in prisoner exchange

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 14,779x in 11,246 Posts
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PJL View Post
    Actually , I wasn't "attracted" here . I googled political discussion forums , and quite a few pages came up.....so it was a random choice . Can't say that I'm overly impressed though....the percentage of posters who actually "discuss" topics is quite low , maybe 5 to 10 percent at best. The dominant activity here is completely adversarial , with an intense right wing bias , like yourself , and plenty of the usual fakenews accusations so the sheep can get their needed fix of debunking quotas......(lol)....however , the few interesting posters make it worthwhile , even if we still don't agree.
    Yet your choice brought you here. Out of all those pages.

Yesterday around noon. There were more leftists here. So there goes your uhm, thought concept about the intense Right wing Bias. Like a river.....it ebbs and flows. When we started it was more dominated by Leftists. With the years. It ebbs and flows.

For myself I am usually on 3 or 4 sites at a time. When it gets slow here. I drop in on another. Especially when I want to engage some leftists that knows about politics. That are like Marvin and know whats going on.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (11-22-2019)

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 922x in 737 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PJL View Post
    ....(lol).....after interacting with you on the forum for a few months now , I consider that you just don't have enough savvy between your ears to be correct about too many things .....and certainly not about me . The simple task of rational conversation on an on-line forum can overcome people with a narrow mindset .......maybe you should open a fresh tub of your favorite whoop-arse , take a few deep breaths , and sit down and relax for a while away from the computer screen ?.......(lol)........music can help - try listening to some music.

lol look whos talking about savvy between the ears O I forgot you think your always right.Your not

+ Reply to Thread