User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: A neighbors gf..hmmm

  1. #11
    Points: 5,774, Level: 18
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 576
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Retirednsmilin308's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1147
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    1,505
    Points
    5,774
    Level
    18
    Thanks Given
    1,327
    Thanked 1,140x in 721 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    I have a neighbor with a gf I am just crazy about. She has great manners, soft spoken, pretty and makes me blush. I wonder. Maybe U just go knock on the door and carry her off caveman style and take her back to my house? I dont think she would mind. Of course I would probably get bored with her and carry her back over there caveman style in a few days. I could wait till she is really drunk then put her on his porch ring the doorbell and run. Im not very good at relationships.

    It is best just to look and be polite.
    Don't be "that creepy neighbor".

    With the internet now, there are plenty of places to take your sexual lust.
    Spare the nice ladies.
    Scores of unemployed hookers and easy chicks await your messages.

    " Get laid, young man " to paraphrase Horice Greely.

    RNS
    Forget about the Nazis. Look to much more recent failings to see what may affect the US.
    "Smart people learn from their mistakes. Even smarter people learn from the mistakes of others".
    -Brandon Mull, Fablehaven.

  2. #12
    Points: 19,212, Level: 33
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 438
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience PointsSocial
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1904
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Memphis and Arkansas
    Posts
    5,843
    Points
    19,212
    Level
    33
    Thanks Given
    1,837
    Thanked 1,896x in 1,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retirednsmilin308 View Post
    It is best just to look and be polite.
    Don't be "that creepy neighbor".

    With the internet now, there are plenty of places to take your sexual lust.
    Spare the nice ladies.
    Scores of unemployed hookers and easy chicks await your messages.

    " Get laid, young man " to paraphrase Horice Greely.

    RNS
    Im always polite to the ladies. I am 100% a southern gentleman. No " creep" factor here.
    Barbara Streisand was laughing so hard Elton John came out of her nose..

  3. #13
    Points: 104,876, Level: 78
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 374
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1254252
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    37,187
    Points
    104,876
    Level
    78
    Thanks Given
    16,416
    Thanked 12,477x in 9,068 Posts
    Mentioned
    439 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collateral Damage View Post
    I'd be checking to see if her boyfriend supports the 2nd Amendment before considering the 'caveman' approach.

    Try a kitten, chocolates and a bottle of white wine first.
    Kittens are too difficult to debone.
    "Everybody knew".

    Ambassador Gordon Sonland, 11/20/2019.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crepitus For This Useful Post:

    Collateral Damage (11-21-2019),William (11-20-2019)

  5. #14
    Points: 5,774, Level: 18
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 576
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Retirednsmilin308's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1147
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    1,505
    Points
    5,774
    Level
    18
    Thanks Given
    1,327
    Thanked 1,140x in 721 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    Im always polite to the ladies. I am 100% a southern gentleman. No " creep" factor here.

    I apologize if you took that the wrong way.
    I know YOU are, but none of us know her perception of your intentions.
    Only she knows that.

    I was just being cautionary.
    Forget about the Nazis. Look to much more recent failings to see what may affect the US.
    "Smart people learn from their mistakes. Even smarter people learn from the mistakes of others".
    -Brandon Mull, Fablehaven.

  6. #15
    Points: 19,212, Level: 33
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 438
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience PointsSocial
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1904
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Memphis and Arkansas
    Posts
    5,843
    Points
    19,212
    Level
    33
    Thanks Given
    1,837
    Thanked 1,896x in 1,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retirednsmilin308 View Post
    I apologize if you took that the wrong way.
    I know YOU are, but none of us know her perception of your intentions.
    Only she knows that.

    I was just being cautionary.
    Its all good. I think she gets a kick out of me. I would never try to take her from him as hes a good neighbor and about 6 inches taller than me and guarenteed could kik my ass lol. But..if he moved and they broke up it would be on !
    Barbara Streisand was laughing so hard Elton John came out of her nose..

  7. #16
    Points: 5,774, Level: 18
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 576
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Retirednsmilin308's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1147
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    1,505
    Points
    5,774
    Level
    18
    Thanks Given
    1,327
    Thanked 1,140x in 721 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    Its all good. I think she gets a kick out of me. I would never try to take her from him as hes a good neighbor and about 6 inches taller than me and guarenteed could kik my ass lol. But..if he moved and they broke up it would be on !
    Practice your relationship & womanly skills and you just might be able to steal her away.
    You are right next to her.

    Remember...all the good woman are taken, so if you want a good woman you have to steal one...
    (from a sitcom in the 80's, I think)
    Forget about the Nazis. Look to much more recent failings to see what may affect the US.
    "Smart people learn from their mistakes. Even smarter people learn from the mistakes of others".
    -Brandon Mull, Fablehaven.

  8. #17
    Points: 19,212, Level: 33
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 438
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience PointsSocial
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1904
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Memphis and Arkansas
    Posts
    5,843
    Points
    19,212
    Level
    33
    Thanks Given
    1,837
    Thanked 1,896x in 1,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retirednsmilin308 View Post
    Practice your relationship & womanly skills and you just might be able to steal her away.
    You are right next to her.

    Remember...all the good woman are taken, so if you want a good woman you have to steal one...
    (from a sitcom in the 80's, I think)
    Im going to file this lady under " down the road". The best way to play it imo is not to play. But...ill let time go by and see what flies. In the meantime she knows where I am.
    Barbara Streisand was laughing so hard Elton John came out of her nose..

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

    Retirednsmilin308 (11-21-2019)

  10. #18
    Points: 119,026, Level: 83
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 624
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    81026
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    40,112
    Points
    119,026
    Level
    83
    Thanks Given
    6,519
    Thanked 12,991x in 9,826 Posts
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    I have a neighbor with a gf I am just crazy about. She has great manners, soft spoken, pretty and makes me blush. I wonder. Maybe U just go knock on the door and carry her off caveman style and take her back to my house? I dont think she would mind. Of course I would probably get bored with her and carry her back over there caveman style in a few days. I could wait till she is really drunk then put her on his porch ring the doorbell and run. Im not very good at relationships.

    Some neighbors have solved this particular problem by waiting until they are in a relationship themselves and then proposing some sort of temporary trade. It's been done for decades, probably much longer. For some reason you'll need to remember your car keys even though it's nextdoor. And you won't get sick of her at all because you are just borrowing. But it is quite possible that both you and your mate will learn things for when the borrowing time is over.
    It is a "Ugg want different woman tonight" situation, but you still have to pretend it's a party.

  11. #19
    Points: 119,026, Level: 83
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 624
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    81026
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    40,112
    Points
    119,026
    Level
    83
    Thanks Given
    6,519
    Thanked 12,991x in 9,826 Posts
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    Im going to file this lady under " down the road". The best way to play it imo is not to play. But...ill let time go by and see what flies. In the meantime she knows where I am.
    Maybe she will club you over the head and drag you somewhere?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO