User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Fiona hill sets republican conspiracy theorist straight.

  1. #1
    Points: 105,999, Level: 79
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,951
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1254282
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    37,343
    Points
    105,999
    Level
    79
    Thanks Given
    16,442
    Thanked 12,507x in 9,089 Posts
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Fiona hill sets republican conspiracy theorist straight.

    I like her, I really do.


    Congress
    Fiona Hill forceful, direct in countering Republican defense of Trump
    Former NSC aide fills in critical blanks after more than a week of impeachment hearings

    Fiona Hill, former senior director for Europe and Russia at the National Security Council, and David Holmes, political counselor for the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine, are sworn in before testifying during the House Intelligence Committee hearing on the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. (Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call)

    Katherine Tully-McManus
    @ktullymcmanus
    Patrick Kelley

    “Based on questions and statements I have heard, some of you on this committee appear to believe that Russia and its security services did not conduct a campaign against our country — and that perhaps, somehow, for some reason, Ukraine did,” Hill told the committee during its fifth day of public hearings. “This is a fictional narrative.”

    Hill went on to say that “these fictions” hurt the United States, even if Republicans deploy them purely for domestic political purposes.

    “President Putin and the Russian security services operate like a super PAC,” Hill said. “They deploy millions of dollars to weaponize our own political opposition research and false narratives.”

    https://www.rollcall.com/news/congre...ctions-ukraine
    "Everybody knew".

    Ambassador Gordon Sonland, 11/20/2019.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Crepitus For This Useful Post:

    jet57 (11-21-2019)

  3. #2

    tPF Moderator
    Points: 39,140, Level: 48
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,010
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial25000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    10533
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    upstate New York
    Posts
    12,410
    Points
    39,140
    Level
    48
    Thanks Given
    4,405
    Thanked 4,797x in 3,379 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post
    I like her, I really do.


    Congress
    Fiona Hill forceful, direct in countering Republican defense of Trump
    Former NSC aide fills in critical blanks after more than a week of impeachment hearings

    Fiona Hill, former senior director for Europe and Russia at the National Security Council, and David Holmes, political counselor for the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine, are sworn in before testifying during the House Intelligence Committee hearing on the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. (Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call)

    Katherine Tully-McManus
    @ktullymcmanus
    Patrick Kelley

    “Based on questions and statements I have heard, some of you on this committee appear to believe that Russia and its security services did not conduct a campaign against our country — and that perhaps, somehow, for some reason, Ukraine did,” Hill told the committee during its fifth day of public hearings. “This is a fictional narrative.”

    Hill went on to say that “these fictions” hurt the United States, even if Republicans deploy them purely for domestic political purposes.

    “President Putin and the Russian security services operate like a super PAC,” Hill said. “They deploy millions of dollars to weaponize our own political opposition research and false narratives.”

    https://www.rollcall.com/news/congre...ctions-ukraine
    They saved the best for last. I only saw about 15 minutes of her testifying, but what I saw impressed me. There was no doubt that she was a credible witness.
    Currently plotting the overthrow of the world; unfortunately I have no idea how to do it.
    .
    Independent and proud of it!
    If you allow people to use you as a piece of carpet, they will. -- Eugene V. Debs

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gamewell45 For This Useful Post:

    Agent Zero (11-21-2019),Crepitus (11-21-2019)

  5. #3
    Points: 27,584, Level: 40
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 666
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    12288
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    9,912
    Points
    27,584
    Level
    40
    Thanks Given
    3,252
    Thanked 5,520x in 3,759 Posts
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post
    I like her, I really do.


    Congress
    Fiona Hill forceful, direct in countering Republican defense of Trump
    Former NSC aide fills in critical blanks after more than a week of impeachment hearings

    Fiona Hill, former senior director for Europe and Russia at the National Security Council, and David Holmes, political counselor for the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine, are sworn in before testifying during the House Intelligence Committee hearing on the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. (Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call)

    Katherine Tully-McManus
    @ktullymcmanus
    Patrick Kelley

    “Based on questions and statements I have heard, some of you on this committee appear to believe that Russia and its security services did not conduct a campaign against our country — and that perhaps, somehow, for some reason, Ukraine did,” Hill told the committee during its fifth day of public hearings. “This is a fictional narrative.”

    Hill went on to say that “these fictions” hurt the United States, even if Republicans deploy them purely for domestic political purposes.

    “President Putin and the Russian security services operate like a super PAC,” Hill said. “They deploy millions of dollars to weaponize our own political opposition research and false narratives.”

    https://www.rollcall.com/news/congre...ctions-ukraine
    Wait, Politico are republican conspiracy theorists? Wow, who knew?

    Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

    Every life matters

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

    Jeb! (11-22-2019)

  7. #4
    Points: 146,359, Level: 91
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    Ethereal's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    457149
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    49,691
    Points
    146,359
    Level
    91
    Thanks Given
    9,691
    Thanked 29,873x in 18,934 Posts
    Mentioned
    997 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conspiracy theory = anything I disagree with
    Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me.
    --Immanuel Kant

  8. #5
    Points: 27,584, Level: 40
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 666
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    12288
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    9,912
    Points
    27,584
    Level
    40
    Thanks Given
    3,252
    Thanked 5,520x in 3,759 Posts
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    They saved the best for last. I only saw about 15 minutes of her testifying, but what I saw impressed me. There was no doubt that she was a credible witness.
    Lol! Good one!

    I find this Fiona to be far more credible.


    Every life matters

  9. #6
    Points: 45,458, Level: 52
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,592
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Agent Zero's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    19619
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    8,003
    Points
    45,458
    Level
    52
    Thanks Given
    2,498
    Thanked 1,784x in 1,405 Posts
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this is bad, but her accent mesmerized me.
    How crazy alt righties got pwnd by a conervative web site:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/berlins.../#3b7ecb78e9b5
    il·lib·er·al
    i(l)ˈlib(ə)rəladjective1.opposed to liberal principles; restricting freedom of thought or behavior
    "illiberal and anti-democratic policies
    • synonyms: intolerant, narrow-minded, unenlightened, conservative, reactionary;


  10. #7
    Points: 16,760, Level: 31
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    testsubjectalpha's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1895
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7,388
    Points
    16,760
    Level
    31
    Thanks Given
    5
    Thanked 1,887x in 1,493 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I missed this one today. Did one of these two produce hard evidence proving bribery or extortion?

  11. #8
    Points: 16,760, Level: 31
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    testsubjectalpha's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1895
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7,388
    Points
    16,760
    Level
    31
    Thanks Given
    5
    Thanked 1,887x in 1,493 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hearing bits and pieces of course but sounds like just more hearsay.

  12. #9
    Points: 243,596, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    275019
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington
    Posts
    108,038
    Points
    243,596
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    13,057
    Thanked 44,007x in 32,714 Posts
    Mentioned
    480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I didn’t listen to any of it today. I’m sure I missed nothing.

    I'm done with this impeachment crap. I’m in impeachment overload.


    I leave for Mexico tomorrow morning. I’m going to avoid the news for two weeks.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

    MMC (11-22-2019)

  14. #10
    Points: 16,760, Level: 31
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    testsubjectalpha's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1895
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7,388
    Points
    16,760
    Level
    31
    Thanks Given
    5
    Thanked 1,887x in 1,493 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweet, have a good trip if it's personal fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    I didn’t listen to any of it today. I’m sure I missed nothing.

    I'm done with this impeachment crap. I’m in impeachment overload.


    I leave for Mexico tomorrow morning. I’m going to avoid the news for two weeks.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO