Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,826x in 3,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    It was his ice. He had the right to sell it at whatever price he wished. You committed several crimes because you didn't like the fact that he had ice and you didn't.

That is a very Leftist thing to do.

...and I had the right to kick his ass and tie him to a street lamp.

Then give away all his bags of ice to anyone that wanted them.

Then gagged him with a pine cone when he would not stop cussing at everyone.

Nothing you say or post here changed anything.

It happened.

Deal with this truth as best you can.

Such is the fate of all price gougers.

I'd do it again tomorrow.

Handle it. Nothing you say changes anything.

Nor will change anything if i ever see it in the future.

Do you think for one second, I am going to stop and reconsider because some random poster on the internet thinks it is wrong, when i know it is right?

You have the last word.
    This is becoming a circular conversation.
    I am going to break the circle.
    You can be the pivot man.
    Last edited by Retirednsmilin308; 12-06-2019 at 02:31 PM.
    When it is not allowed to be questioned, it is not science, it is PROPAGANDA

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 801
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,484x in 15,899 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retirednsmilin308 View Post
    ...and I had the right to kick his ass and tie him to a street lamp.

Then give away all his bags of ice to anyone that wanted them.

Then gagged him with a pine cone when he would not stop cussing at everyone.

Nothing you say or post here changed anything.

It happened.

I don't know you. I don't know anything about you except what you have mentioned here. I don't really give a $#@!.

To be frank, I think you are blowing smoke up the forum's collective asses, at least regarding this incident. If you are not, you should be in prison. You had no "right" to take any of the actions you claim to have taken. Everything you described was criminal. There was nothing "right" about it. Either you have no real concept of right and wrong or you are trying to convince yourself that what you allegedly did was somehow justified and excusable.

That ice belonged to the man you claim to have a assaulted, battered, detained unlawfully, and then robbed. The fact that he wanted to charge some outlandish price for it may have been morally reprehensible, but what you claim to have done was illegal.

There is nothing circular about this conversation. You thumped your chest and I stated fact. That is pretty linear.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 1,433
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Agent Zero's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,784x in 1,405 Posts
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    I don't know you. I don't know anything about you except what you have mentioned here. I don't really give a $#@!.

To be frank, I think you are blowing smoke up the forum's collective asses, at least regarding this incident. If you are not, you should be in prison. You had no "right" to take any of the actions you claim to have taken. Everything you described was criminal. There was nothing "right" about it. Either you have no real concept of right and wrong or you are trying to convince yourself that what you allegedly did was somehow justified and excusable.

That ice belonged to the man you claim to have a assaulted, battered, detained unlawfully, and then robbed. The fact that he wanted to charge some outlandish price for it may have been morally reprehensible, but what you claim to have done was illegal.

There is nothing circular about this conversation. You thumped your chest and I stated fact. That is pretty linear.
    While I don’t endorse the Sergeant’s actions that man is a scum of the earth price gouger jacking up prices of a needed commodity in violation of Florida law. If our $#@! rep governor, either Rick Scott or he commie in office now had a pair, he’d be in prison.
    Last edited by Agent Zero; 12-06-2019 at 06:49 PM.
    How crazy alt righties got pwnd by a conervative web site:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/berlins.../#3b7ecb78e9b5
    il·lib·er·al
    i(l)ˈlib(ə)rəladjective1.opposed to liberal principles; restricting freedom of thought or behavior
    "illiberal and anti-democratic policies
    • synonyms: intolerant, narrow-minded, unenlightened, conservative, reactionary;

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 801
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,484x in 15,899 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Zero View Post
    While I don’t endorse the Sergeant’s actions that man is a scum of the earth price gouger jacking up prices of a needed commodity in violation of Florida law. If our $#@! rep governor, either Rick Scott or he commie in office now had a pair, he’d be in prison.

I don't argue with that. IF it happened, the price gouger was indeed a scumbag. That however, does not mitigate the poster's action. Robbing the guy made him nothing more than just another looter.

As an aside, the rating he shows in his avatar is Petty Officer First Class, not Sergeant... just for the sake of accuracy.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

+ Reply to Thread