Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,826x in 3,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sage of Main Street View Post
    They're not coming for me. They know I'm having no effect trying to expose them for intentionally dumbing both sides down with their ignorant and dysfunctional grammar.
    Yup...dat don't make me no nevermind also.
    When it is not allowed to be questioned, it is not science, it is PROPAGANDA

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 1,545
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44,153x in 28,538 Posts
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Zero View Post

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate The Sun Right Biased based on story selection and political affiliation that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to overly sensationalized headlines and numerous failed fact checks.

Allow me to add...

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate The Sun Right Biased based on story selection and political affiliation that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to overly sensationalized headlines and numerous failed fact checks.
    A bias website to measure the bias of other website. LOL
    Maybe you can get The Salon or the New Yorker to tells us how unbiased your bias checking source is.
    Better yet you can get all 17 intelligence agencies to tell us for more credibility. Or was it 16. Oh it was 3.

For now own I will check with Alex Jones to see if Glen Beck is biased.
    Last edited by carolina73; 02-26-2020 at 04:44 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

Retirednsmilin308 (02-26-2020)

+ Reply to Thread