Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's Something Fundamentally Wrong with These People

Anyone who enjoys and participates in this sort of activity has a screw loose...

“Buffalo calves look on in bewilderment as their mothers are slaughtered in front of them. The hysteria and apparent jubilation at seeing confused and frightened animals being slaughtered was very disturbing.”
    “Gruesome images of animals looking up pitifully and struggling as they’re hacked into pieces ruin Nepal’s reputation, and we urge all of its compassionate citizens to join the international clamour for an end to such barbarity.”
    In 2009, at the height of the festival, around 500,000 buffaloes, goats, pigeons and other animals were killed. After protests in the intervening years 30,000 were killed in 2014.
    Devotees believe the ritual slaughter brings good luck and encourage Gadhimai, the Hindu goddess of power, to answer their wishes.​
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9230786.html
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

Common (12-04-2019),Orion Rules (12-03-2019),Rationalist (12-04-2019)

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,008
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Private Pickle's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,114x in 9,773 Posts
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do we feel the need to not only thumb our noses at other cultures but involve ourselves and try to change them?
    I find your lack of faith...disturbing...

-Darth Vader

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Private Pickle For This Useful Post:

donttread (12-04-2019),Retirednsmilin308 (12-04-2019),Safety (12-03-2019)

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Private Pickle View Post
    Why do we feel the need to not only thumb our noses at other cultures but involve ourselves and try to change them?
    Why try to change it? The point would be to eliminate it and all that celebrates with it.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 264
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Collateral Damage's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,872x in 4,196 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you feel about female genitalia mutilation?
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -- James Madison

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
    Why try to change it? The point would be to eliminate it and all that celebrates with it.
    Why? It has no effect on you whatsoever. How many other religious practices do you want to eliminate?

-Darth Vader

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collateral Damage View Post
    How do you feel about female genitalia mutilation?
    I think it's abhorrent and given the fact that it doesn't take place legally within my country I'm pretty satisfied.

-Darth Vader

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Private Pickle For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (12-03-2019),Retirednsmilin308 (12-04-2019),Safety (12-03-2019)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's abhorrent and given the fact that it doesn't take place legally within my country I'm pretty satisfied.
    I guess that didn’t quite work out the way he expected it to....
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:

Private Pickle (12-03-2019),Retirednsmilin308 (12-04-2019)

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why? It has no effect on you whatsoever. How many other religious practices do you want to eliminate?
    You are making a wrong judgment. The civilized world knows better than what you purport to call civilized to wish to continue it. A religious enterprise that is boldly anti-Christ. You wish to continue the religious ceremony otherwise. 1:23 Levi. A bloodless offering.

Lection XXXVIII

Yeshua Condemneth The Ill Treatment Of Animals

1. AND some of his disciples came and told him of a certain Egyptian, a son of Belial, who taught that it was lawful to torment animals, if their sufferings brought any profit to men.
    2. And Yeshua said unto them, Verily I say unto you, they who partake of benefits which are gotten by wronging one of God's creatures, cannot be righteous: nor can they touch holy things, or teach the mysteries of the kingdom, whose hands are stained With blood, or whose mouths are defiled with flesh.
    3. God giveth the grains and the fruits of the earth for food: and for righteous man truly there is no other lawful sustenance for the body.
    4. The robber who breaketh into the house made by man is guilty, but they who break into the house made by God, even of the least of these are the greater sinners. Wherefore I say unto all who desire to be my disciples, keep your hands from bloodshed and let no flesh meat enter your mouths, for God is just and bountiful, who ordaineth that man shall live by the fruits and seeds of the earth alone.
    5. But if any animal suffer greatly, and if its life be a misery unto it. or if it be dangerous to you, release it from its life quickly, and with as little pain as you can, Send it forth in love and mercy, but torment it not, and God the Father-Mother will shew mercy unto you, as ye have shown mercy unto those given into your hands.
    6. And whatsoever ye do unto the Cast of these my children, ye do it unto me. For I am in them and they are in me, Yea, I am in all creatures and all creatures are in me. In all their joys I rejoice, in all their afflictions I am afflicted. Wherefore I say unto you: Be ye kind one to another, and to all the creatures of God.
    7. AND it came to pass the day after, that he came into a city called Nain; and many of his disciples went with him, and much people.
    8. Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold there was a dead man carried out the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.
    9. And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not, thy son sleepeth. And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.
    10. And he that was esteemed dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother. And there came an awe upon all: and they glorified God, saying, A great prophet is risen up among us; and God hath visited his people.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
    You are making a wrong judgment. The civilized world knows better than what you purport to call civilized to wish to continue it. A religious enterprise that is boldly anti-Christ. You wish to continue the religious ceremony otherwise. 1:23 Levi. A bloodless offering.

Lection XXXVIII

Yeshua Condemneth The Ill Treatment Of Animals

1. AND some of his disciples came and told him of a certain Egyptian, a son of Belial, who taught that it was lawful to torment animals, if their sufferings brought any profit to men.
    2. And Yeshua said unto them, Verily I say unto you, they who partake of benefits which are gotten by wronging one of God's creatures, cannot be righteous: nor can they touch holy things, or teach the mysteries of the kingdom, whose hands are stained With blood, or whose mouths are defiled with flesh.
    3. God giveth the grains and the fruits of the earth for food: and for righteous man truly there is no other lawful sustenance for the body.
    4. The robber who breaketh into the house made by man is guilty, but they who break into the house made by God, even of the least of these are the greater sinners. Wherefore I say unto all who desire to be my disciples, keep your hands from bloodshed and let no flesh meat enter your mouths, for God is just and bountiful, who ordaineth that man shall live by the fruits and seeds of the earth alone.
    5. But if any animal suffer greatly, and if its life be a misery unto it. or if it be dangerous to you, release it from its life quickly, and with as little pain as you can, Send it forth in love and mercy, but torment it not, and God the Father-Mother will shew mercy unto you, as ye have shown mercy unto those given into your hands.
    6. And whatsoever ye do unto the Cast of these my children, ye do it unto me. For I am in them and they are in me, Yea, I am in all creatures and all creatures are in me. In all their joys I rejoice, in all their afflictions I am afflicted. Wherefore I say unto you: Be ye kind one to another, and to all the creatures of God.
    7. AND it came to pass the day after, that he came into a city called Nain; and many of his disciples went with him, and much people.
    8. Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold there was a dead man carried out the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.
    9. And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not, thy son sleepeth. And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.
    10. And he that was esteemed dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother. And there came an awe upon all: and they glorified God, saying, A great prophet is risen up among us; and God hath visited his people.
    So I didn't purport to call anything civilized or uncivilized nor did I wish anything to continue. My opinion on the practice is secondary to my desire to insert myself where I don't belong.

The animals that are slaughtered are sold to companies within Nepal and India. Bone, meat and hide.

As far as your desire to convert the world to Christianity I suggest you hop on a plane to Nepal, grab a soapbox and preach away. These aren't Christians so your passages won't mean much to them.

For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood by reason of the life that makes atonement.

Leviticus 17:11

Enjoy

-Darth Vader

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    omg here we go politics is bad enough but throw down region and a fist fight or killing could break out

+ Reply to Thread