Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,458x in 20,418 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    I am really freakin tired of listening to people claim that the FBI is pure. They have rotten people there just like the local police dept.
    Just like the local police dept the crap floats to the top because they play the politics but there are also dirty FBI and cops at the bottom.
    So I am not condemning all cops or FBI agents, but this BS of automatically coming to the defense when it is convenient is ridiculous. They bad cops depend on the fact that you will weigh their word more heavily than the average honest citizen. Americans have put plenty people in jail wrongly at the hands of bad cops and politicians. They got promoted for it.
    ...the sniper at Ruby Ridge for shooting the mother through the baby
    ...the sniper who shot Finicum in the back and shot up the pickup that Finicum's daughter was in
    Both promoted and hidden away
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 1,614
    Overall activity: 72.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44,118x in 28,517 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Tell is what has been confirmed, and by whom.
    You are arguing with a dishonest propagandist.

You cannot prove a negative. You cannot prove that Santa Claus does not exist.
    Muller did not find Trump guilty. There is no way to prove innocence of events that never happened. It was the Deep State's play on words to call someone guilty by implication because they found no facts to support a guilty verdict.
    You can prove that you were not at an event by proving you were somewhere else but these charges had nothing specific to counter.
    The Kavanaugh hearings were the same way. I can't remember the time or date. I can't remember the place. I just remembered something happened. One of them even claimed it happened many times and she kept going back to get gangbanged. Apparently she was a homily girl.

Now I know that I saw TheLiquidGuy dressed in womans clothing having sex with a dog. I can't remember the date or where I saw it. He definitely will not be found innocent of my charges. Now lets wait for his proof of innocence.

+ Reply to Thread