User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Review: Obama/Biden applauded as Putin swallowed the Ukraine.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Review: Obama/Biden applauded as Putin swallowed Ukraine.

October 22, 2019 Trump Gave Ukraine What Obama Withheld By Daniel John Sobieski

You can’t have a quid pro quo without the other party being aware there’s a quid and reports indicated the Ukrainian government was unaware that aid was allegedly being withheld to pressure them to dig up dirt on Trump opponent Joe Biden.

And the aid wasn’t really aid, but was additional Javelin anti-tank missiles bought and paid for by Ukraine with its own money.

But as long as we are on the subject of whether or not President Trump was jeopardizing U.S. national security by withholding military aid for political purposes, consider that almost as soon as Trump took office he had restored lethal aid to Ukraine that the Obama-Biden administration had cut off.

Flash back to 2012 when President Obama promised Russian President Dmitry Medvedev at the Nuclear Security Summit in Seoul, South Korea that after his re-election he would have more "flexibility" to weaken missile defense and otherwise weaken U.S. resistance to Russian ambitions and aggressions, In March, 2009, Hillary Clinton had presented Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov with that infamous red "reset button" to symbolize improved ties [http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...-translation/], but the gift drew smiles as the word "reset" was mistranslated into the Russian for "overcharge".

Something else was lost in the translation as well, apparently, as Russian, belligerence and intransigence continued. Russian President Vladimir Putin’s seizure of the Crimean Peninsula from Ukraine in early 2014 was the direct result of Obama’s promised flexibility. The Obama-Biden administration effectively did nothing in response.

That didn’t jeopardize U.S. national security? ...

In 2017, Trump announced plans to reverse the policy of the Obama administration, which stood by silently when Putin’s Russia annexed Crimea and attacked Ukraine, and sell the Ukrainians lethal defensive weaponry, including anti-tank missiles designed to destroy Putin’s Russian tanks in the hands of separatist rebels. Full article here.
    So why all this Trump impeachment bull$#@! again, Mzzz Pelosi, and in the name of God, for $#@! sake? This is stronger support for a case against Obama/Biden for sedition.
    Last edited by Lummy; 12-06-2019 at 12:31 PM. Reason: "Ukraine" not "the Ukraine" rookie error

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The imbedded link above is a bad link. If you want to learn more about Hillary's reset button, try the links below, or google it. I think it's also in Wikipedia.

Hillary's reset button.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...omment-page-3/

or

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...n-translation/

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,565
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44,144x in 28,535 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Biden admitted his quid pro quo with the Ukraine and bragged about it.

I don't think that there is a person in this forum that will not say there was something wrong with the Hunter Biden and his business deals with the Ukraine and China. Those on the left will just claim it was not illegal and they will pretend that riding on Air Force 2 with Rockem Sockem Joe to go to these countries and come back with actual deals from those trips was completely legit. At minimum there is no one on this forum that should dare to defend Jo Biden's judgement and integrity.
    After all, what company would not want to put people on their BOD that is a known drug addict and has no experience in the industry they serve. Maybe a known criminal one from the Ukraine?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump had far more validity in Ukraine with his business relationships than Obama/Biden (or their families) ever could as government employees, it seems to me.

Something for poli-sci students to consider.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    Biden admitted his quid pro quo with the Ukraine and bragged about it.

I don't think that there is a person in this forum that will not say there was something wrong with the Hunter Biden and his business deals with the Ukraine and China. Those on the left will just claim it was not illegal and they will pretend that riding on Air Force 2 with Rockem Sockem Joe to go to these countries and come back with actual deals from those trips was completely legit. At minimum there is no one on this forum that should dare to defend Jo Biden's judgement and integrity.
    After all, what company would not want to put people on their BOD that is a known drug addict and has no experience in the industry they serve. Maybe a known criminal one from the Ukraine?

I have not researched this (nor do I want to), but it seems to me that any US government employee of American citizens has stringent legal constraints on what he/she can and cannot do that a private citizen like Trump, at the time, does not have.

A private American citizen doing business is not under the same legal contraints as a government worker like Obama. I could be wrong.

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,565
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44,144x in 28,535 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    I have not researched this (nor do I want to), but it seems to me that any US government employee of American citizens has stringent legal constraints on what he/she can and cannot do that a private citizen like Trump, at the time, does not have.

A private American citizen doing business is not under the same legal contraints as a government worker like Obama. I could be wrong.
    I am sure if it was Don Jr then your opinion would not be the same as it being Hunter Biden. You wuld say that the money was just provided to a family member in a move to disguise the payment.

+ Reply to Thread