Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,857x in 10,150 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason10 View Post
    No one said that except you. Diversity is different cultures coming together to make one unique culture. It takes the best and leaves the worst behind. That's the theory.

Diversity is NONE of that. Diversity is the polar opposite force that prevents different cultures from coming together. It is human DISCIPLINE that makes a unique culture, not the diversity.
    Learn to properly quote someone. It's the rules.

Diversity is a fact of life. We use diversity to make it possible for a culture to become one. The other way is too kill everyone not like us. Maintaining diversity is a political sham. Diversity, as it is used today, is another Obama tribal attempt. He wanted to fundamentally change society and tribalism was the way he tried. Trump put the brakes on it. It is up to us to kill it.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,857x in 10,150 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't cry. I make snowflakes cry.
    You post nonsense.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diversity is NOT a strength.
    I've been saying this for years. Diversity reflects the state of societal ethos, if that's the right term. But that's about it. It has nothing to do with strength.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points
    Reason10's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,527x in 2,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    It was at this point where you should have realized that you $#@!ed up. You didn’t have a valid rebuttal so instead you proceeded to ad hom the member proving that you were stumped. Next time you should just either ignore a response that is above your ability to respond, or seek assistance.
    I have PLENTY of compelling and intelligent rebuttals to the subject of this discussion. But some retard wildly changing the subject with some bull$#@! even seventh graders would laugh at does not rise to the level of ad hominem attack. (By the way, in the event your sixth grade teacher asks you about verbs, there is no such verb as "ad hom." The proper phrase is "engage in an ad hominem attack." )

You might also want to ask one of your middle school teachers what the meaning of ad hominem is. Regardless of what you may think, the term has to do with a fallacy in an argument based on a personal attack. Had I said "you are wrong in this because you are an idiot, uneducated Haitian dishwasher who is in this country illegally," or some other slur, that would rise to the level of an ad homimen attack.

Ad hominems with any kind of fact based connections are next to impossible at this forum since we do not know the identities or the occupations of those we discuss things with.

Basically, I called that idiotic statement what it was: an idiotic statement. If you believe it's possible to engage in an ad hominem attack on a statement, the phrase comes from Latin, meaning accusative of homo, person. A statement does not exist in the real world.

I then gave an opinion that I hoped the person vomiting such an irrelevant and ignorant statement wasn't in charge of anything important. Just looking out for my fellow man. There are enough idiots out there in charge of important things. I was just hoping I hadn't run into another one.

Achievements:
    Reason10's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Learn to properly quote someone. It's the rules.

So far, I haven't been thread banned or given infraction points just for using different colors to point out the difference between a statement and my response to it, either positive or negative. There is no such rule saying a poster MUST use the quote function. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. But you should know that my choice of which to use definitely has ZERO to do with your feelings about it and whether or not you are offended by it. Yes, I could just come out and say that if you are offended, I'm actually glad about that. Truthfully, I don't have enough time to give a rat's ass one way or another about your feelings. I only deal in facts and facts don't care about your feelings.

Diversity is a fact of life.

I've never said otherwise. It is a fact of life, as is a stroke, cancer, heart attack, a car crash, death in a tornado/hurricane/earthquake. It is the change in nature that is all around us. You might have pondered my point that diversity is a FORCE OF NATURE. The greatest of human achievement has always come when we had FOUGHT diversity and broke those rules.

We use diversity to make it possible for a culture to become one.

You do not understand the definition of the word Diversity.

The other way is too kill everyone not like us.

That too is a form of diversity. It is a force of nature. Animals kill things outside their species, for all kinds of reasons: fear, dominance of a region, food.
    Human existence has always been a total REJECTION of nature tendencies and diversity. Human existence is made possible ONLY by discipline, which flies in the face of "diversity."

Maintaining diversity is a political sham. Diversity, as it is used today, is another Obama tribal attempt. He wanted to fundamentally change society and tribalism was the way he tried. Trump put the brakes on it. It is up to us to kill it.

It is impossible to kill a force of nature. Just look how impossible it is to prevent unnatural human acts, much less one of the most powerful forces in nature: Diversity. (Some might even call it Evolution. Certainly the Nazis were fond that term, especially when Eugenics gave them the green light to execute six million Jews.)

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 1,749
    Overall activity: 75.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44,077x in 28,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Exactly. Except for many, diversity means anything that doesn’t look like them rather than providing a different viewpoint.
    You just made that up. Do you write fiction for a living?

Achievements:
    Reason10's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    You post nonsense.
    Most uneducated folk who don't understand what I write will call it nonsense.

In "Intro To Paralegal" class in college, the first time I tried to read a copy of "Roe V. Wade" I almost got a violent headache, trying to figure out the many capillaries of Nazi thought that Justice Blackmun was searching for in the cases he cited. And truthfully, even today that document gives me eyestrain. So yes, it is possible to look at something that is valid and call it nonsense.

I could look at something written in Vietnamese and call it nonsense, only because I don't read Vietnamese.

In this thread, the liberals have shown once again why it's good that they aren't in charge of anything important. My original statement stands and it has been proven rather well. Diversity is not a strength.

American values of the rule of law, liberty and free market capitalism are what make this country the greatest place on earth, as well as having the highest standard of living. Diversity only complicates that picture. It does not help it.
    Because America values are (hopefully) so strong, we are able to take diverse elements and absorb them into our unique country.

Diversity makes a diet more interesting. It doesn't make a diet more healthy.

I WILL say that there is ONE instance of diversity being a strength. (And of course, you'll notice that ONLY I came up with this exception) That instance is crop rotation.

Achievements:
    Reason10's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    You just made that up. Do you write fiction for a living?
    You don't think that's the case? You don't think Diversity means someone who doesn't look like you? Wouldn't that be diversity in appearance?

(Yes, I know that idiocy, ignorance and stupidity is color blind: examples Obama, KKKlinton, Maxi Pad Waters, Adam Schiff For Brains, etc. Very diverse looks, same idiotic lack of brains.)

Achievements:
    Reason10's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Private Pickle View Post
    From laughter.
    Liberals don't know what's funny. Most of America laughs at liberals.

Achievements:
    Reason10's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    and he works as part of the safety crew for highway construction............picking up cones lol
    As dangerous as highways already are...

+ Reply to Thread