56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

danger to th4e world

Uncategorised
    Rogue nation Iran is a danger to the world

September 21, 2019 sheikyermami 1 Comment
    Rita Panahi, Herald Sun

Sometimes a country’s “bad rep” is entirely justified. Iran is no place for a holiday. It is a rogue nation, a leading state sponsor of terrorism and human rights abuser that has earned its ”axis of evil” title.

The people are by and large lovely, the historic sites are breathtaking, the natural beauty is stunning but the regime is rotten to the core and no amount of equivocation will change that.
    I resigned myself long ago to the fact that I will never again see some family members or the many sites of my ancestral home.
    Unless a regime change disrupts the reign of the mullahs who took charge after the Islamic Revolution, Iran will remain a danger to the region, to the world and to its citizens and visitors.
    Australian travel bloggers Jolie King and Mark Firkin, who are locked in Iran’s notorious Evin prison, had posted about their desire to challenge some of the preconceptions about travelling to countries like Iran. The couple wrote: “Our biggest motivation behind the vlogs is to hopefully inspire anyone wanting to travel. And also try to break the stigma around travelling to countries which get a bad rap in the media.”

http://sheikyermami.com/2019/09/rogu...-to-the-world/

The day iran gets nuke will be a sad day in the world this cannot be allow to ever happen .there is way to much of a change one of its nut cake religious zealots with power will use them or one of their incompetent military zealots.they cannot be trusted in my opinion.
    there is hope all they have to do is abandon their plans for nukes and all total access to sites and stop supporting terrorist . by doing
    these things they can become a nation that has great economic power a growing economy and welcomed into the world again . the people in Iran would have a much better standard of living .
    Nor6th Korea could do the same

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not as much as Democrats and leftists.

That being said. Netanyahu says Israel wont allow Iran to obtain Nukes.

Netanyahu: Israel will not allow Iran to achieve nuclear ...

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/14/reuters-america-netanyahu-israel-will-not-allow-iran...
    Jan 14, 2020 · JERUSALEM, Jan 14- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Tuesday that Israel will not allow Iran to obtain nuclear weapons and called on Western countries to impose "snapback sanctions ...
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (01-16-2020)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/14/reuters-america-netanyahu-israel-will-not-allow-iran...
    Jan 14, 2020 · JERUSALEM, Jan 14- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Tuesday that Israel will not allow Iran to obtain nuclear weapons and called on Western countries to impose "snapback sanctions ...
    You have a good point about democrats being a danger to America. At one point in life I would of disagreed but after carter who I still feel is a good man just a bad president I changed partys . initially I considered my self a independent but clinton and obama changed that .they sucked and keep doing things that I considered bad for the nation or outright antiAmerican .I wasnt a little bush fan either.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bulletbob For This Useful Post:

MMC (01-16-2020)

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,837x in 10,134 Posts
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post

Israel no longer has the means to stop Iran from making a nuclear weapon. Obama the Secret Muslim wouldn't let them take out the Iranian sites. He was too busy getting 150 billion dollars freed up for them.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

+ Reply to Thread