User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Man charged with drug possession busted for smoking joint in front of judge

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man charged with drug possession busted for smoking joint in front of judge

All youth should aspire to achieve these lofty heights in looking forward to being of age to buy legal recreational weed, which of course is a totally harmless substance and actually good for you and cures your pain and a myriad of ailments, its truly a substance created by the gods for the benefit of mankind

This court hearing really went to pot.

A Tennessee man allegedly lit up and smoked a joint during his court appearance on a drug possession charge Monday.

Spencer Boston, 20, addressed the judge and argued for new marijuana legislation moments before putting on a blunt act in Wilson County court, the Tennessean reported.

As he lit the doobie, the smell of weed wafted through the air and the courtroom burst into laughter.

“One of the craziest things I’ve ever seen,” Wilson County Sheriff Robert Bryan told WTVF.

Through a cloud of smoke, and in a joint effort, deputies led Boston out of the courtroom, Bryan said.

He was booked on a second charge of simple drug possession and was hit with ten days in prison for contempt of court.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/27/man-ch...ront-of-judge/
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,008
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Private Pickle's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,114x in 9,773 Posts
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weed does many things. It doesn't cure crazy though...
    I find your lack of faith...disturbing...

-Darth Vader

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Collateral Damage's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,873x in 4,197 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smoking (anything) in a Government building is a big no no.

I'm sure Mr. Bostone thought it was hilarious, and asked for a bag of Cheetos.....
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -- James Madison

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 2,596
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,717x in 16,157 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collateral Damage View Post
    Smoking (anything) in a Government building is a big no no.

I'm sure Mr. Bostone thought it was hilarious, and asked for a bag of Cheetos.....
    He was such a halfwit he was totally unaware that he was born with Cheetos in his head. They were where most folks have a littlr bacon fat aka their " brain". He probably didnt have enough sense to pay the fine. So..another fine. Tsk tsk. Maybe he could do community service as a speed bump

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 496
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsSocial
    waltky's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,140x in 1,616 Posts
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to do crazy things like dat...

... in my salad days.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 3,930
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,651x in 14,860 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    All youth should aspire to achieve these lofty heights in looking forward to being of age to buy legal recreational weed, which of course is a totally harmless substance and actually good for you and cures your pain and a myriad of ailments, its truly a substance created by the gods for the benefit of mankind

A Tennessee man allegedly lit up and smoked a joint during his court appearance on a drug possession charge Monday.

Spencer Boston, 20, addressed the judge and argued for new marijuana legislation moments before putting on a blunt act in Wilson County court, the Tennessean reported.

As he lit the doobie, the smell of weed wafted through the air and the courtroom burst into laughter.

“One of the craziest things I’ve ever seen,” Wilson County Sheriff Robert Bryan told WTVF.

Through a cloud of smoke, and in a joint effort, deputies led Boston out of the courtroom, Bryan said.

He was booked on a second charge of simple drug possession and was hit with ten days in prison for contempt of court.

harmless, of course not. Escape has it's risk. Less harmful than alcohol and tobacco? Hell yes.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 3,930
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,651x in 14,860 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

harmless, of course not. Escape has it's risk. Less harmful than alcohol and tobacco? Hell yes.

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 2,596
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,717x in 16,157 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lmao. I hate it when some pig farmers son from say Iowa suddenly goes surfer dude in defense of it.
    Hes suddenly " like hey man there are govt studies man
    They say that its an herb therefore makes you healthy man. Lol
    All drugs be it alcohol, weed , pain pills, benzos.etc are what everyone is an expert in. The convos between them and manner they are percieved are hilarious. Now im no " expert" but I know a lot. Im no dr. but my cousin a few years older than I was head of the state pharmacy board at one time. As for me? I know. Trust me. ( heres the part where one is categorized) you are either a casual or a junkie depending on
    .for brevity sake lets put weed and all drugs where they belong in todays world.
    Rule 1. Whatever drug a person likes is ok. Yours isnt. Example : even though booze is a mind altering product" its not a drug i drink wine with dinner and they did in the bible, addict".
    good , the ancients were not drunk ever and you neither. As for ""dinner'. Lol, who cares.

2. Weed is herb, therefore awesome" . bedtime is 10. Bye
    3. "Pot smokers are lazy degenerates"
    mostly true. Lazy degenerates lazy d's with or without it. Some think being of the " its legal in 538 states club.is an honor. Ok. If its an "honor " to them it means likely their only honor. If it even.exists ..hey.man.
    4. Opiate crisis is crisis of all time. Ok. Gets votes. Sells ads 10 pm news. Its a killer. However its about 45k a year vs 80k for alcohol. Its sad. I know. 1 death destroyed my family, her family., our family. Everyone i see.a person smoke drink or whatever he is in the lottery to be a stat, label.be damned. Its sad the average person uses media opinion to label the deepest subject most will ever face. Life sucks so does dying. Some will find peace with
    finality. Some wont. I wont.

5. Vicodan OMG aka Amatuer. Go home

Y
    6. Two types of pain killers . the ones that work. The ones that dont.

Understand your pain.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (01-28-2020)

+ Reply to Thread