User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Don't try to stand your ground if you're a woman...

  1. #21
    Points: 56,542, Level: 58
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 1,808
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocial
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    8527
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    26,400
    Points
    56,542
    Level
    58
    Thanks Given
    44,400
    Thanked 8,531x in 6,863 Posts
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I can't believe anyone would whine that women don't usually get a pass when murdering their husband/boyfriend/significant other. Well, I suppose 95% getting a pass doesn't prohibit whining about the other 5%.
    There is something seriously wrong with you.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our freedom and our society and our morals.

  2. #22
    Points: 19,827, Level: 34
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 923
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    3185
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,791
    Points
    19,827
    Level
    34
    Thanks Given
    2,259
    Thanked 3,185x in 2,352 Posts
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    Alabama.
    Reported!
    "We can only reelect Donald Trump." -- Joe Biden, 3.7.20.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO