User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sanders campaign criticizes liberal media, says 'Fox has been more fair'

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    If you combine all the ratings from the 40 liberal news outlets, you'll find that they bury both Fox & CBN since Fox and CBN are really the only two TV news channels whose audience target are the right wingers. In fact while I don't have the numbers in front of me, most likely both MSNBC and CNN's numbers combined would bury Fox and CBN.

So It would be more accurate to say that combined, both Fox and CBN have the ratings over their target audience, the conservative viewers in this country over other right wing news sources.
    LMAO.....you can look up those ratings and no.....together MSDNC and CNN combined do not beat out Fox. Of course you could have researched that rather than going with most likely. Oh and then you can add all the Alphabet Soup News Stations. And your Lame Stream is still left wanting.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,568x in 4,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    LMAO.....you can look up those ratings and no.....together MSDNC and CNN combined do not beat out Fox. Of course you could have researched that rather than going with most likely. Oh and then you can add all the Alphabet Soup News Stations. And your Lame Stream is still left wanting.
    LOL Your are very wrong my friend. However go ahead and believe what you must.
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Think 3rd party for 2024 folks. Clean up America.

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 1,440
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    testsubjectalpha's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,183x in 6,937 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    45, all one has to do is watch NBC and CNN for themselves to know they are nothing but democrat propaganda outlets. Neither of those networks entertain those of opposing views to their self fulfulling group think opinions. CNN does a little bit, but NBC does not at all.

I'll be 1 year free of watching MSNBC in March. After a year I must say I don't miss it one little bit. After 3 hours of Morning Joke for years every time another network plays a clip I just laugh at what bafoon's he and Mika are. I mean that sincerely.
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    LOL Your are very wrong my friend. However go ahead and believe what you must.
    Really?

Now MSNBC and CNN COMBINED Can't Beat Fox News During ...

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/03/28/...
    Mar 28, 2019 · Now it would appear that now MSNBC and CNN’s viewers combined couldn’t equal out to the audience Fox News currently enjoys reported the Daily Caller: Comparatively, each of the Fox News primetime shows produced at least 2.8 million viewers with Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity, eclipsing them with over 3.5 million viewers.

Fox News ratings beat MSNBC, CNN for 200th consecutive ...

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/404005-fox-news-ratings-beat-msnbc-cnn-for-200th...
    Fox News ratings beat MSNBC, CNN for 200th consecutive month. ... MSNBC’s ”The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell" rounded out the top five, with 2.229 million viewers. ... Don't miss a brief.

Ratings | TVNewser

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/category/ratings
    Feb 20, 2020 · MSNBC beat CNN across the board at 9, 10 and 11 p.m., while Fox News continues to finish No. 1 on cable news in all of the relevant time slots. View Post Ratings

Which Fox News Radio Broadcasts are not included.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,568x in 4,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Really?

Now MSNBC and CNN COMBINED Can't Beat Fox News During ...

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/03/28/...
    Mar 28, 2019 · Now it would appear that now MSNBC and CNN’s viewers combined couldn’t equal out to the audience Fox News currently enjoys reported the Daily Caller: Comparatively, each of the Fox News primetime shows produced at least 2.8 million viewers with Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity, eclipsing them with over 3.5 million viewers.

Fox News ratings beat MSNBC, CNN for 200th consecutive ...

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/404005-fox-news-ratings-beat-msnbc-cnn-for-200th...
    Fox News ratings beat MSNBC, CNN for 200th consecutive month. ... MSNBC’s ”The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell" rounded out the top five, with 2.229 million viewers. ... Don't miss a brief.

Ratings | TVNewser

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/category/ratings
    Feb 20, 2020 · MSNBC beat CNN across the board at 9, 10 and 11 p.m., while Fox News continues to finish No. 1 on cable news in all of the relevant time slots. View Post Ratings

Which Fox News Radio Broadcasts are not included.
    Yes, really. Go back and read my first posting.
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Think 3rd party for 2024 folks. Clean up America.

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

+ Reply to Thread