Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This Charade we fell for

I feel like everything is a charade. I feel like impeachment is a charade, and that they are using climate change as a charade. I feel like we all fell for the ultimate distraction from both sides. We got sucked into hate, and division.

If the Democrats wanted to impeach Trump they could have used his real crimes, but they never did. They only used silly things just enough to get us all riled up in a mad house. The real crimes that he has committed are the same ones that both parties are part of. That is the real truth.

The media was never really trying to get rid of him. The goal of the DNC is for him to be re-elected. Why else would they try to push Biden as the front runner? The man clearly has onset alzheimers. It is clear they were pushing for Trumps re-election.

They are also using climate change as one of those tools to manipulate us. Have you ever heard of the Digital EU? They want to spread that crap to the world. Their plan is to make smart cities and have total surveillance and total control just like China is doing. You have to wonder why the people involved in this Digital EU are so involved in American politics, pushing division on social media. It's not Russia trying to manipulate us.

They are the true corporate congress. They are currently being invested in by over 70 corporations. Part of the Digital EU, is a digital environment.

You know I am strongly against pollution, and I do belive that man plays a roll in changing the climate. It is a proven science. But the question here is are they manipulating us, with that making it seem worse than it is to further push us in their desired direction? We can't discount natural cycles, but the people pushing certain agendas won't even listen to the science. I believe in being aware of all angles.

Yes climate change is real, but how many sources are there? Yes we need to stop polluting, because we shouldn't breathe or drink toxins. It is as simple as that. But if I bring that angle to a climate change person they wont hear that. If polluting is the cause then why not hear a person out on getting to the root cause rather than just the movement itself?

It is just like impeachment, they are not really in it for what they say. There is an alternate agenda.

I just feel like we are being lied to and misled. There is some really big $#@! going down in our world right now.

They are already implementing the Digital EU, and they want to take it to the next level.

No matter what side you are on, you are being manipulated. There is a huge agenda at work going on as we speak right under our noses while we bicker like children.
    Last edited by Just AnotherPerson; 02-26-2020 at 12:49 AM.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

The Sage of Main Street (02-26-2020)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,639x in 56,023 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    "We" didn't fall for any charade. You did.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (02-26-2020),MisterVeritis (02-26-2020)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    "We" didn't fall for any charade. You did.
    Your daily hysterics tell me the opposite.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What real crimes please tell us and show the the statute.

And how many billion are you willing to kill to stop pollution.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bulletbob For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (02-28-2020)

Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They have dumped biden, bloomberg is their new hero, they will make him win and hes everything the democrats say they are against
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (02-26-2020),stjames1_53 (02-28-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
    What real crimes please tell us and show the the statute.

And how many billion are you willing to kill to stop pollution.
    Try not to get hung up on Trump in this post. I dropped some real info. I didn't post it to argue. Take it or leave it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Orion Rules (02-27-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    They have dumped biden, bloomberg is their new hero, they will make him win and hes everything the democrats say they are against
    I think you are right, although I really stopped paying attention lately. It has been over a month since I even looked at a story. I didn't even watch the debates. I am nauseated by the whole charade honestly. Bloomberg is corporate scum. He doesn't even have any real supporters. He is supporting himself. He is a total bad guy if you ask me. I do believe the DNC would support him. But I mean it when I say the DNC is trying to help Trump get re-elected. There is a bigger picture behind all of this. They need Trump. He is their man.

You know I am no Trump fan. But neither am I a democrat fan. I have been keeping my distance from volatile pointless politics. I believe that they want us consumed by it. When ever they wave a hand in your face it is to keep you from looking at what the other hand is doing. It is up to us to not get caught by the theatrics and still our minds long enough to see the whole picture.

At least that's how I am seeing it lately, even if I am wrong.

My main goal now is to just be a human being and be on a level playing field with everyone, no matter what party they are from. We are all human beings. We all just want a better world. We each have our own ideas of what that better world is. We impose that idea that only fits us on everyone else. It consumes us. It is silly because we can never have it. For thousands of years humanity has been at it, not once has it been achieved.

We have lives to live, people to love, blue skies to see. We don't want to miss it. But we should be aware of the things that are going on in our world, at the same time. There are some things that go against the greater good of humanity often those evils transcend politics.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    Try not to get hung up on Trump in this post. I dropped some real info. I didn't post it to argue. Take it or leave it.
    It was your claim if you have links post them .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bulletbob For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (02-28-2020)

Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    I think you are right, although I really stopped paying attention lately. It has been over a month since I even looked at a story. I didn't even watch the debates. I am nauseated by the whole charade honestly. Bloomberg is corporate scum. He doesn't even have any real supporters. He is supporting himself. He is a total bad guy if you ask me. I do believe the DNC would support him. But I mean it when I say the DNC is trying to help Trump get re-elected. There is a bigger picture behind all of this. They need Trump. He is their man.

You know I am no Trump fan. But neither am I a democrat fan. I have been keeping my distance from volatile pointless politics. I believe that they want us consumed by it. When ever they wave a hand in your face it is to keep you from looking at what the other hand is doing. It is up to us to not get caught by the theatrics and still our minds long enough to see the whole picture.

At least that's how I am seeing it lately, even if I am wrong.

My main goal now is to just be a human being and be on a level playing field with everyone, no matter what party they are from. We are all human beings. We all just want a better world. We each have our own ideas of what that better world is. We impose that idea that only fits us on everyone else. It consumes us. It is silly because we can never have it. For thousands of years humanity has been at it, not once has it been achieved.

We have lives to live, people to love, blue skies to see. We don't want to miss it. But we should be aware of the things that are going on in our world, at the same time. There are some things that go against the greater good of humanity often those evils transcend politics.

This aside from everything else is the most important election in my life time. This election is about the country, not about trump or bloomberg, democrat or republican, they are labels.

This is about this country being what its always been and it being the most successful in the entire world, or becoming socialst communist and no longer putting american citizens first.

This system the democrats want has FAILED all over the world. Socialized countries are some of the poorest and most violent of all.

EVERY country in the world has their poor, americas poor is rich compared to all others.

For me this election isnt about the individuals, its about my country and it remaining my country
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Retirednsmilin308 (02-26-2020),stjames1_53 (02-28-2020),Trump Gurl (02-27-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    This aside from everything else is the most important election in my life time. This election is about the country, not about trump or bloomberg, democrat or republican, they are labels.

This is about this country being what its always been and it being the most successful in the entire world, or becoming socialst communist and no longer putting american citizens first.

This system the democrats want has FAILED all over the world. Socialized countries are some of the poorest and most violent of all.

EVERY country in the world has their poor, americas poor is rich compared to all others.

For me this election isnt about the individuals, its about my country and it remaining my country
    Just keep in mind this is exactly how they want you to feel. There are powerful people pulling the strings. These people do not have borders or political parties. Nor do they have anyone's best interests in mind except their own. While we are busy fighting to create our ideal country or to keep the one we already have. We are being danced like puppets.

Also this is "our" country.

+ Reply to Thread