User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DOJ Creates New Unit to Strip Citizenship from Terrorists, Criminals

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 2,012
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesYour first GroupRecommendation First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Adelaide's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,449x in 11,739 Posts
    Mentioned
    1723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkTheSlayer View Post
    Ilhan Omar, you are on notice.
    What a dumbass thing to say.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adelaide For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (02-27-2020),Docthehun (02-27-2020)

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 549
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Docthehun's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,497x in 2,935 Posts
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by komobu View Post
    I'm sure you mean "But since Trump is in office, Now I give a rats ass about due process". I'm also sure this concern of yours is lasting. I expect it will last just as long as Trump is in office. Then when your guy is back in, you wont care anymore. Just like you didnt care when Obama was in office.
    I've known DGUtley for a long time, "due process" was, is and will be about due process.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Docthehun For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (02-27-2020),DGUtley (02-27-2020)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How anyone in this country can think the people attempting to enforce our laws are the bad guys.

Terrorists have no place in america, naturalized citizen or not. Weve had more than a few terrorists murder americans that were naturalized and many others who aided and abetted terrorists. Some very much imbedded in our society.

Like the Professor in florida who was a money launderer for alqueda he was here for decades and teaching our kids.

This rape of our border by illegals, terrorists allowed to roam freely in our country and sanctuaries created by sleezy democrats who only care about votes and SCREW the rest of america, this has got to stop.

You have sleezy democrats who aid and abet people breaking our laws protect illegal criminals coming out of prison, hide them from ice and those same sleezy democrats rage about the rule of law in the senate over a bogus impeachment and rage about barr breaking the law and blah blah blah.

Anyone that believes Ilmar Omar is a patriot who loves the country that gave her everything has such a grossly distorted thinking process that its frightening.

She is one representative of what is wrong with america and what is KILLING THIS COUNTRY....there are other democrats doing the same thing.

The democrats are imploding this country and our enemies know it and are ecstatic. Russia gets stronger while democrats decimate our country. They embolden iran and denigrate israel

The reality of democrat control is San Francisco, La, Chicago, Baltimore, Philly, NYC and the crime riddled sanctuary sewers they are. They would make the entire country a big $#@!hole, with enclaves where the rich visit when the come back from their homes abroad, the rest of america that was once called the middle class will live in the created bigger $#@!holes made by democrats.

I will not vote for a democrat until I take my last breath...not because im a racist, a mysognist a white supremist, but because I love my country, I fought for this country and its was always the greatest country on earth and its slowly losing all those distinctions, destroyed soley by democrats.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Cannons Front (02-27-2020),Cotton1 (02-27-2020),HawkTheSlayer (02-27-2020),komobu (02-28-2020),stjames1_53 (02-27-2020),The Sage of Main Street (02-27-2020)

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 455
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,510x in 16,034 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide View Post
    I like it when you say mean stuff!!!
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (02-27-2020),stjames1_53 (02-27-2020),The Sage of Main Street (02-27-2020)

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,187
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    HawkTheSlayer's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,344x in 5,058 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    How anyone in this country can think the people attempting to enforce our laws are the bad guys.

Terrorists have no place in america, naturalized citizen or not. Weve had more than a few terrorists murder americans that were naturalized and many others who aided and abetted terrorists. Some very much imbedded in our society.

Like the Professor in florida who was a money launderer for alqueda he was here for decades and teaching our kids.

This rape of our border by illegals, terrorists allowed to roam freely in our country and sanctuaries created by sleezy democrats who only care about votes and SCREW the rest of america, this has got to stop.

You have sleezy democrats who aid and abet people breaking our laws protect illegal criminals coming out of prison, hide them from ice and those same sleezy democrats rage about the rule of law in the senate over a bogus impeachment and rage about barr breaking the law and blah blah blah.

Anyone that believes Ilmar Omar is a patriot who loves the country that gave her everything has such a grossly distorted thinking process that its frightening.

She is one representative of what is wrong with america and what is KILLING THIS COUNTRY....there are other democrats doing the same thing.

The democrats are imploding this country and our enemies know it and are ecstatic. Russia gets stronger while democrats decimate our country. They embolden iran and denigrate israel

The reality of democrat control is San Francisco, La, Chicago, Baltimore, Philly, NYC and the crime riddled sanctuary sewers they are. They would make the entire country a big $#@!hole, with enclaves where the rich visit when the come back from their homes abroad, the rest of america that was once called the middle class will live in the created bigger $#@!holes made by democrats.

I will not vote for a democrat until I take my last breath...not because im a racist, a mysognist a white supremist, but because I love my country, I fought for this country and its was always the greatest country on earth and its slowly losing all those distinctions, destroyed soley by democrats.
    #lockomarup

Attachment 28167

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Cannons Front (02-27-2020),stjames1_53 (02-27-2020)

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 807
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,092x in 12,286 Posts
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm sure you mean "But since Trump is in office, Now I give a rats ass about due process". I'm also sure this concern of yours is lasting. I expect it will last just as long as Trump is in office. Then when your guy is back in, you wont care anymore. Just like you didnt care when Obama was in office.
    Yeah, DG, you old leftist maniac, you! 'Komo' has only been on the forum for two months, but he/she already has you pegged.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

DGUtley (02-27-2020)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 464
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    komobu's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 200x in 100 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    Yeah, DG, you old leftist maniac, you! 'Komo' has only been on the forum for two months, but he/she already has you pegged.
    Please dont call me Komo.

Komo means "Aunt" in Korean. "Komo-bu" means "Aunts Husband" My niece used to call me komobu up until my wife and I adopted her. Now she calls me dad!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to komobu For This Useful Post:

The Sage of Main Street (02-27-2020)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,989x in 55,611 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Please dont call me Komo.

Komo means "Aunt" in Korean. "Komo-bu" means "Aunts Husband" My niece used to call me komobu up until my wife and I adopted her. Now she calls me dad!
    KOMO is also a TV and radio station in Seattle.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (02-27-2020),komobu (02-27-2020),stjames1_53 (02-27-2020)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 464
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    komobu's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 200x in 100 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    @komobu - You haven't been here long. Before you shoot your mouth off maybe you should go back, read some threads so you know to whom you're speaking.

1. My guy was never Obama. Ever. I hold the copyright on WPOAT and Chairman Maobama -- I invented them: Worst President of All Time.
    2. I always care about due process. For you, for me, for everybody. See, I'm a slippery slope guy and I think if they take yours/someone's that could lead to them eventually taking mine.
    3. My concern for due process has lasted as long as I can remember, long before law school and continues to this day - regardless of who is in the WH. We are a nation of laws, not men.
    4. As a life-long Conservaterian, you may be the first person here to ever call me a liberal.

So, you're actually sure about nothing, right?
    So. First Off, your remarks towards me were completely in order and I apologize.

Although I am new here, I have been a member of another conservative board for years and thought I new all the players. I was wrong, and I am sorry.

I spent 26 years in the US Army on active duty. 15 of those years I spent over seas. If anyone should have been upset about terrorism, it should have been me. Yet when I saw the news about Obama assassinating an American Citizen without any form of Due Process what so ever, I was apoplectic. Yet from all the liberals on the other board all I heard were crickets. None of them cared. They all said "Meh, he was a terrorist". I should have been the guy with that attitude.

Now that Trump is in office, the liberals suddenly care again. I lumped you in with them, and again, I was wrong for doing so.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to komobu For This Useful Post:

DGUtley (02-27-2020),Peter1469 (02-27-2020),stjames1_53 (02-27-2020)

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Sage of Main Street's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,249x in 1,927 Posts
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Rule of Law is the Law of the Rulers' Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide View Post
    When all is said and done, a lot more gets said than gets done.
    On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders

We won't live free until the Democrats, and their voters, live in fear.

+ Reply to Thread